NE Pats defense is terrible

They are slow, old and unathletic.

At least that is how they looked against the Niners.

No way do they make it to the SB.

They won't have to play the Niners again until maybe sometime next fall. I haven't seen the schedule.

They can tune in Sunday night to see and learn how it's done.

:lol:

You must live in Seattle? thats the only that makes any sense why you are so obsessed with the Seahawks.:lol:

I know,thats why i cant believe so many people have been predicting them to go to the superbowl this year.:lol: Maybe after how the whole world saw how the 49ers lit up their defense this past monday night they finally got wise and changed their minds.:D

The Patriots just like last year have had such an easy schedule its unreal.Just once I would like to see them have a tough schedule like they did 4 years ago when they went undefeated during the regular season.Now back then,they DID have tough schedule.I had a feeling they would lose that game to the 49ers since they were now finally facing a good team with a good offense.

Naw its going to be The Broncos from the AFC that go to the superbowl.I figure The Pats will host a wildcard game and win that game then go on the road in the second round and go to Denver again like last year and lose there in that round.

No way on earth will they beat the Broncos in Denver this year.You kidding? THIS TIME The Broncos got a quarterback the Patriots have to deal with.:D

The Broncos as long as they win their final two games will have the bye and have home field advantage against the pats and look who their final two opponents are,The Cleveland Clowns and The Kansas City Clowns.I would say its pretty much in the bag for The Broncos to win those two games.:D

The only way I see the Broncos NOT going to the superbowl is if the Texans win their last two games and get their act together in the playoffs because so far this team doesnt impress me.Last year if they had not lost their quarterback in the playoffs they would have gone to the superbowl but this team is not the same team from last year we saw at this time of the year and is not playing very well right now. so unless there is a 180 degree turnaround from them in the playoffs,I dont see them beating the Broncos if they face each other.

Last edited:

They won't have to play the Niners again until maybe sometime next fall. I haven't seen the schedule.

You must live in Seattle? thats the only that makes any sense why you are so obsessed with the Seahawks.:lol:

Ya think?

Ya think?

okay now that you commented on that point,how bout a comment on the important post I made before this one,the long one? would like to hear your thoughts on it.

I know,thats why i cant believe so many people have been predicting them to go to the superbowl this year.:lol: Maybe after how the whole world saw how the 49ers lit up their defense this past monday(Sunday?) night they finally got wise and changed their minds.:D

The Patriots just like last year have had such an easy schedule its unreal.Just once I would like to see them have a tough schedule like they did 4 years ago when they went undefeated during the regular season.Now back then,they DID have tough schedule.I had a feeling they would lose that game to the 49ers since they were now finally facing a good team with a good offense.

Naw its going to be The Broncos from the AFC that go to the superbowl.I agreeI figure The Pats will host a wildcard game and win that game then go on the road in the second round and go to Denver again like last year and lose there in that round.:)clap2:)

No way on earth will they beat the Broncos in Denver this year.You kidding? THIS TIME The Broncos got a quarterback the Patriots have to deal with.:D9Yup!

The Broncos as long as they win their final two games will have the bye and have home field advantage against the pats and look who their final two opponents are,The Cleveland Clowns and The Kansas City Clowns.I would say its pretty much in the bag for The Broncos to win those two games.:D

The only way I see the Broncos NOT going to the superbowl is if the Texans win their last two games and get their act together in the playoffs because so far this team doesnt impress me.I haven't seen the Texans play much this year. We don't get that feed up here in Seattle much.Last year if they had not lost their quarterback in the playoffs they would have gone to the superbowl but this team is not the same team from last year we saw at this time of the year and is not playing very well right now. so unless there is a 180 degree turnaround from them in the playoffs,I dont see them beating the Broncos if they face each other.

They have an impressive record but have been erratic as of late.

I know,thats why i cant believe so many people have been predicting them to go to the superbowl this year.:lol: Maybe after how the whole world saw how the 49ers lit up their defense this past monday(Sunday?) night they finally got wise and changed their minds.:D

Naw its going to be The Broncos from the AFC that go to the superbowl.I agreeI figure The Pats will host a wildcard game and win that game then go on the road in the second round and go to Denver again like last year and lose there in that round.:)clap2:)

No way on earth will they beat the Broncos in Denver this year.You kidding? THIS TIME The Broncos got a quarterback the Patriots have to deal with.:D9Yup!

The only way I see the Broncos NOT going to the superbowl is if the Texans win their last two games and get their act together in the playoffs because so far this team doesnt impress me.I haven't seen the Texans play much this year. We don't get that feed up here in Seattle much.Last year if they had not lost their quarterback in the playoffs they would have gone to the superbowl but this team is not the same team from last year we saw at this time of the year and is not playing very well right now. so unless there is a 180 degree turnaround from them in the playoffs,I dont see them beating the Broncos if they face each other.

exactly,I mean were talking about a team that gave up something like 38 points to JACKSONVILLE.how do you do that?:lol: I think the score was soemthing like Texans 41 Jaguars 38 where the texans had to go into OVERTIME to kick a winning field goal to beat them and then the followinf week they only scored like 23 points against thwe lowly Lions winning something like 23 to 10.

This team is not near as impressive as thier record indicates because like you said,their poor and erratic play lately so I just cant pick this team.thank god The Broncos got Manning-almost said Elway:lol: as long as its any team in the superbowl other than the patriots,Im happy.:D

exactly,I mean were talking about a team that gave up something like 38 points to JACKSONVILLE.how do you do that?:lol: I think the score was soemthing like Texans 41 Jaguars 38 where the texans had to go into OVERTIME to kick a winning field goal to beat them and then the followinf week they only scored like 23 points against thwe lowly Lions winning something like 23 to 10.

This team is not near as impressive as thier record indicates because like you said,their poor and erratic play lately so I just cant pick this team.thank god The Broncos got Manning-almost said Elway:lol: as long as its any team in the superbowl other than the patriots,Im happy.:D

I don't believe in god but I'm happy you are happy! :lol:

Oh I dont either.the worlds too fucked up for there to be a god.just a figure of speech.anyways,did you think the same thing that i did as well that there was going to be a good chance the pats would lose that game because for once,they were actually playing a GOOD team?:lol:

thats why they will never make it past the Broncos.They never should have been in that superbowl last year,a team should have to EARN its way to the superbowl and they did not.they had such an easy schedule same as this year ist unreal.they should never have been in the superbowl last year because if that receiver of the Ravens hangs on to that ball in the endzone like he is suppose to,the Pats stay home like they should have had to.

thank Goodness the Pats played The cardinals when they did at the beginning of the year when they did because they would beat them NOW easily this time of the year the way they are playing losing something like 8 in row or soemthing like that?

Oh I dont either.the worlds too fucked up for there to be a god.just a figure of speech.anyways,did you think the same thing that i did as well that there was going to be a good chance the pats would lose that game because for once,they were actually playing a GOOD team?:lol: They lost to a "good" team in Seattle

thats why they will never make it past the Broncos.Never say Never...I hold my breath every time Payton gets hit..I know this may come off as cold but he is one good hit intentional or not from never gettin up on his own two feet againThey never should have been in that superbowl last year,a team should have to EARN its way to the superbowl and they did not.they had such an easy schedule same as this year ist unreal.they should never have been in the superbowl last year because if that receiver of the Ravens hangs on to that ball in the endzone like he is suppose to,the Pats stay home like they should have had to.

thank Goodness the Pats played The cardinals when they did at the beginning of the year when they did because they would beat them NOW easily this time of the year the way they are playing losing something like 8 in row or soemthing like that?

maybe.. but we beat the snot outta the cards...I'm hoping they will take it out on the 9ers after we crush their spirit and will to live tommorow night :lol:

I'm not sure any of the Pats defensive 11 could make the Seahawks starting defense.

Ask the 49ers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure any of the Pats defensive 11 could make the Seahawks starting defense.

I wouldn't trade Wilson for Brady either. Brady is good for 2-3 yeaar more tops.

Wilson 12-15. And he will only get better.

thats a no brainer.Only an idiot would trade Wilson for Brady at THIS time.:lol::lol: Now if they were born around the same time and just a couple years apart? then yeah I would consider it but now? thats not even funny.:lol::lol: If Wilson only throws 2 more touchdowns next week he will have broken Peyton Mannings rookie record for rookies and we all know what Manning did in the years after that. Yeah Brady only gots 3 more good years left in him tops.

Plus Wilson is just a rookie,he is only going to get better and better over the years.He became the first qb since 1950 to throw for 3 touchdowns and run for another,he might be the first rookie as well to take his team to the superbowl. after watching how the falcons let the Lions hang around nad have a chance to win that game,I think The Seahawks can take them,I mean the Lions are a really bad team and the falcons gave them a chance to get back in it,they dont have a defense.The Packers in Lambaugh will be tough though.i think that will be the NFC game.

Last edited:
It looks for sure that the Broncos from the AFC will go to the superbowl.The Texans have really come unglued down the stretch,the expectations for them before the season must have been too much for them.Cant believe they lost to the vikings.

They still blow.

Anybody else tired of seeing the Pts in the SB??

Yes - they will get past old/mediocre Ravens at home - and we will have to watch these smucks again in the Super Bowl.

They still blow.

Yes - they will get past old/mediocre Ravens at home - and we will have to watch these smucks again in the Super Bowl.

No.

Although they are not in yet in spite of your description of the Ravens.

They still blow.

No.

Although they are not in yet in spite of your description of the Ravens.

The Pats get to Super Bowls beating QBs named Swaub and Flacco.

Brady owns home in Bel Air.

Pats eat quiche.

Have short-armed Deion Branch - cast-off from the Seahawks.

Smurfs like Wes Walker.

Crummy defense.

I used to like them in the early 2000s when they were a cinderalla team - but they are wearing thin on me........

Pats eat quiche.

Have short-armed Deion Branch - cast-off from the Seahawks.

Smurfs like Wes Walker.

Crummy defense.

I used to like them in the early 2000s when they were a cinderalla team - but they are wearing thin on me........

The Patriots will have no answer for Gonzalez or Krapernickle if they make it past the Ravens. They are going down this year.

Forum List

Back