NE Pats defense is terrible

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
They are slow, old and unathletic.

At least that is how they looked against the Niners.

No way do they make it to the SB.

They won't have to play the Niners again until maybe sometime next fall. I haven't seen the schedule.

They can tune in Sunday night to see and learn how it's done.

:lol:

The Niners and NE might meet next month in NOLA.

They won't have to play the Niners again until maybe sometime next fall. I haven't seen the schedule.

Nope...not gonna happen! We will have their "new" number after Sunday ...I welcome the Pats to NO we( the Seahawks) have already beat them once this year in Seattle... NBD to play em again in Olleeeeaaaanz.

Nope...not gonna happen! We will have their "new" number after Sunday ...I welcome the Pats to NO we( the Seahawks) have already beat them once this year in Seattle... NBD to play em again in Olleeeeaaaanz.

I look forward to Sunday night but don't expect a blowout. Both team have strong D's and good running games. Knowing Seattle the weather will suck so line play will in my opinion be the decider, unless the Niners continue to miss field goals.

I look forward to Sunday night but don't expect a blowout. Both team have strong D's and good running games. Knowing Seattle the weather will suck so line play will in my opinion be the decider, unless the Niners continue to miss field goals.

It'll be mid thirties.. a very cold rain..swirling 10 mph winds ..nasty ...cold and wet to the bone..

I agree it won't be a blowout unless our very high scoring defense and special teams has a good day like they've had lately. Those 50 plus last two Seahawk games the offense only accounted for about two thirds of the score.

I predict two TD passes and two running TD's from Wilson. If Lynch goes "Beast mode" you can add 100 plus yards and 1 or two TD's from him. I doubt Wilson will throw one of his rare ints. So what I'm guessing is 35 pts from the Seahawk offense and whatever the defense kicks in in turnovers...pretty much like we have been doing lately.

SF is no slouch team ...they have pride.. but we actually do have the best defense not them as has been thrown around in the media. Especially at home. My guess having seen them play in NE is 27 pts.. and THAT is generous. 3 TD's none from Gore and two FG's out of 4 attempts.

That's my call and I'm sticking with it.

It'll be mid thirties.. a very cold rain..swirling 10 mph winds ..nasty ...cold and wet to the bone..

I agree it won't be a blowout unless our very high scoring defense and special teams has a good day like they've had lately. Those 50 plus last two Seahawk games the offense only accounted for about two thirds of the score.

I predict two TD passes and two running TD's from Wilson. If Lynch goes "Beast mode" you can add 100 plus yards and 1 or two TD's from him. I doubt Wilson will throw one of his rare ints. So what I'm guessing is 35 pts from the Seahawk offense and whatever the defense kicks in in turnovers...pretty much like we have been doing lately.

SF is no slouch team ...they have pride.. but we actually do have the best defense not them as has been thrown around in the media. Especially at home. My guess having seen them play in NE is 27 pts.. and THAT is generous. 3 TD's none from Gore and two FG's out of 4 attempts.

The Niners rarely give up 30 + points. My call: Niners 20; Hawks 17; Gore 108 on 19 carries; Lynch 78 on 24 carries. James will run a Seattle kickoff back 105 yards just to put the !!! mark on the game for the Duck fans in Eugene and add 68 yards on 'O' when spotting for Gore. Did I mention #7 will have his third 50 yard scramble in the 3rd Qtr?

The Niners rarely give up 30 + points. My call: Niners 20; Hawks 17; Gore 108 on 19 carries; Lynch 78 on 24 carries. James will run a Seattle kickoff back 105 yards just to put the !!! mark on the game for the Duck fans in Eugene and add 68 yards on 'O' when spotting for Gore. Did I mention #7 will have his third 50 yard scramble in the 3rd Qtr?

Seattle doesn't fly around like they do for 60 minutes on press clippings. They are used to this weather..they live in this energy draining weather..shall I say they are "weatherized"?

Why do you think the Pats were able to sting up 4 TD's in the second half last weekend? ...and almost pull off one of the great comebacks of all time? I'll tell ya what happened..in almost identical conditions...The 9ers got cold... mentally and physically and their performance suffered. Their concentration suffered which is the first thing to go when someone is hypothermic. I live in this shit also. The 9ers do not. If they were not lucky to get a very long KO return and a fortunate pass reception in NE at the very end of the game the 9ers at the very least were headed for overtime. The Seahawks NEVER allow even average KO returns and long passes are extremely rare because they frequently get intercepted. I will be astonished if Krumpernicle runs for more than 30 total yards.

My call revised... Sehawks defense and Special teams 17 pts and SF 20 pts and Seahawk Offense 35 pts.

Oh and I predict that several SF players go deaf from the crowd noise. I hear we got a double shipment in this week to "pump" out onto the field...:lol:

Last edited:

yes the game the seahawks didnt win because of the refs really.

furthermore the Defense isnt bad. They did allow NE to comeback you know. Then in the end they just failed ala like the superbowl with the giants. It was just stupid. The 49ers are good, but NE could have won.

No NFC team *wants* to face NE in the Super Bowl.

Nigga PUUULLEEEEZZZ !!! NE lost to three out of the four teams it played in the NFC West division including SF, Seattle and to the Cards whom Seattle crushed 58 to 0.

Respectfully...............You are delusional. The only team the Pats beat in our division was the Rams. 3rd place Rams.. the other 3 teams got deep up in Patriot ASS!!!!

Sunday we are gonna spank the 49ers easily just to accentuate to the Pats what happened to them in Seattle wasn't a fluke..

Nigga PUUULLEEEEZZZ !!! NE lost to three out of the four teams it played in the NFC West division including SF, Seattle and to the Cards whom Seattle crushed 58 to 0.

Respectfully...............You are delusional. The only team the Pats beat in our division was the Rams. 3rd place Rams.. the other 3 teams got deep up in Patriot ASS!!!!

Sunday we are gonna spank the 49ers easily just to accentuate to the Pats what happened to them in Seattle wasn't a fluke..

Hoookay....

1. Arizona now isn't the same team from the beggining of the season. Just ask your Seahawks who lost to them the week before the Patriots played them.

2. San Fran has a tough defense....just ask your Seahawks who put up 6 points against them, NE put up 34.....28 of them were of the unanswered second half.

3. Seattle lost to the Rams too.

4. Seattle lost to the 4-10 Lions.

5. Seattle is 6-0 at home and 3-5 on the Road. If the playoffs started today, barring one very rare circumstance, Seattle would have to play three road games to get to the Super Bowl.

I learned my lesson about overconfidence and chest thumping over my football team a long time ago.

You are overrating your team big time and you're gonna have to learn yours too, my friend.

:)

Hoookay....

1. Arizona now isn't the same team from the beggining of the season. Just ask your Seahawks who lost to them the week before the Patriots played them.

2. San Fran has a tough defense....just ask your Seahawks who put up 6 points against them, NE put up 34.....28 of them were of the unanswered second half.

5. Seattle is 6-0 at home and 3-5 on the Road. If the playoffs started today, barring one very rare circumstance, Seattle would have to play three road games to get to the Super Bowl.

I learned my lesson about overconfidence and chest thumping over my football team a long time ago.

You are overrating your team big time and you're gonna have to learn yours too, my friend.

Ya I know exactly what you are saying.. I know it sounds crazy. My wifi is acting up and I just lost a big long explaination of the whole situation of why I believe 100% in what I have been saying about Wilson and the NEW Seahawks. I'm like white hot pissed I lost my big assed reply so I'm just gonna say Wilson will spank SF and you will just have to see it to believe it and I'll leave it at that.

Make sure you tune in. We are witnessing a future hall of famer in the making.

I'm not THIS guy...honest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha ... no worries, Huggy.

Trust me, I'm wicked impressed with Russell Wilson.

The Niners are used to Seattle-type weather.

SF is virtually the same - except they have more fog.

The Niners are used to Seattle-type weather.

SF is virtually the same - except they have more fog.

The predicted low in SF is 54 deg! AND that's at night! Day 57 deg, That's friggin bathing suit weather up here! :lol:

34 deg with rain and wind is a whole nuther animal. We have been getting that cold to the bone wet snow intermitently almost every day for the last 4 days.

The weather and the unbelievable crowd noise will be a shock to Mr Kapernikelpickle. It's a good thing for him it will be raining so no one will see he is CRYING!!!! :lol:

Hoookay....

Let's not leave out having a rookie QB. How confident can you really be about that?

Hoookay....

Let's not leave out having a rookie QB. How confident can you really be about that?

I've seen hundreds of rookie QBs over the years. Almost every one of em has been a deer in the headlights when they start in the big show. They just can't adjust to the speed of the NFL.

Take a peek at this video..the music is lame ..just mute it... after watching this "vid" get back to me with "Wilson is just a rookie".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqyOQ6kaKYk]Russell Wilson Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back