NE Patriots crazy loss to Dolphins

the cheatriots so much hate not having a bye,Belicheat ESPECIALLY hates it because it does not give him near as much time to think of ways to cheat having to jump immediately to the next week instead of having two weeks to think of ways to cheat so the regular time of just ONE week to come up with new ideas and ways to cheat is not near enough time during the playoffs as it is during the regular season when they get the chance to play against all these shitty teams that dont belong in the NFL and play like a bunch of high schoolers,one week then is enough.:abgg2q.jpg:

NOT during the playoffs though when they get to have that bye and two weeks of ample time to think of how they can cheat to beat a quality opponent during crunchtime, one week to prepare during crunchtime,is just not enough time for belicheat to come up with ideas to cheat when the games REALLY matter.

that is WHY Belicheat and the pats have always acted like its the end of the world if they dont get that bye and why its always been so important to him and shady brady. comedy gold.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:

Well, at least they're not the Rams, who were in the SB last year, and didn't even make the playoffs this year.

I dont think Tommy is too worried. He has a nice shack in Santa Teresa just down south from Robert Plants dump...about 1 1/2 hours from me. I dont care for beaches and heat. I like coffee and strawberrys. Tilapia aint bad either. Cleaner than ocean garbage fish
View attachment 297511

He looks miserable whenever I see him on the sidelines. To get to the level where he’s been do you understand how competitive he has to be? His skills are diminishing and it’s not easy for him to take.

I'm not sure his skills have diminished as much as he has nobody to throw to that he trusts...and I suspect he has been playing with an injured elbow most of the season. A healthy Brady does NOT throw that interception.

My beloved NE Patriots loss to the Miami Dolphins stunned the NFL.

Last play of the game that sealed the win for the Dolphins was pure Keystone cops.
.. :cuckoo:

hopefully this will make you mr hypocrite and the other sick fans of cheaters and liars here in the sports section,get on the suicide hotline watch.:abgg2q.jpg:

you always expose what a sick hypocrite you are talking crap that robert kraft is a fisrt class act, and bullshit lies they dont cheat, if THIS action by kraft is a first class act,then again, you are one sick fuck.:ahole-1:

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Investigation

any of us did what KRAFT did,WE would be facing at LEAST 40 years in imprisonment since we not billionaires and able to buy off the courts,judges and lawyers,i know it,this troll and ALL you cheatriot apologists know that to be true.

too bad ALL of the cheatriots home games were not played in Miami.Brady obviously does not like the humidity and heat that Miami has because they have a pretty bad record of winning down there in Miami and the dolphins have hardly ever been a dangerous team to reckon with,matter of fact they have been a joke since dan marino retired.

the cheats have NEVER been to the superbowl when they did not have a bye and it is a mere average 3 and 3 record so it .looks like you will do america a favor mr hypocrite brady and belicheat ass kisser and be on the suicide hotline watch. that goes for all the other sick ass cheatriot apologists as well.LOL

Kraft is a Trump supporter....so the same people that murdered Epstein are trying to charge Kraft with a crime. The FBI and the police state.

the problem with THAT wacked out theory of yours is that the judge did not allow video survllance in that case of kraft which is BECAUSE the NFL knows he is getting it on with those girls,:abgg2q.jpg: Like i said,anyone of us,the judge would not have dismissed that video evidence since we are not rich and powerful with poweful connections. so so much for wacked out disproven DEEP STATE theory of yours.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last play of the game that sealed the win for the Dolphins was pure Keystone cops.

hopefully this will make you mr hypocrite and the other sick fans of cheaters and liars here in the sports section,get on the suicide hotline watch.:abgg2q.jpg:

you always expose what a sick hypocrite you are talking crap that robert kraft is a fisrt class act, and bullshit lies they dont cheat, if THIS action by kraft is a first class act,then again, you are one sick fuck.:ahole-1:

any of us did what KRAFT did,WE would be facing at LEAST 40 years in imprisonment since we not billionaires and able to buy off the courts,judges and lawyers,i know it,this troll and ALL you cheatriot apologists know that to be true.

too bad ALL of the cheatriots home games were not played in Miami.Brady obviously does not like the humidity and heat that Miami has because they have a pretty bad record of winning down there in Miami and the dolphins have hardly ever been a dangerous team to reckon with,matter of fact they have been a joke since dan marino retired.

the cheats have NEVER been to the superbowl when they did not have a bye and it is a mere average 3 and 3 record so it .looks like you will do america a favor mr hypocrite brady and belicheat ass kisser and be on the suicide hotline watch. that goes for all the other sick ass cheatriot apologists as well.LOL

Kraft is a Trump supporter....so the same people that murdered Epstein are trying to charge Kraft with a crime. The FBI and the police state.

the problem with THAT wacked out theory of yours is that the judge did not allow video survllance in that case of kraft which is BECAUSE the NFL knows he is getting it on with those girls,:abgg2q.jpg: Like i said,anyone of us,the judge would not have dismissed that video evidence since we are not rich and powerful with poweful connections. so so much for wacked out disproven DEEP STATE theory of yours.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It think anyone who's gullible enough to believe the media or the FBI these days is a silly twat.

It think anyone who's gullible enough to believe the media or the FBI these days is a silly twat.

if you seriously think "I" believe in the media or anything the FBI "EVER" says,then you seriously got me confused with some of the sheep here at USMB :abgg2q.jpg:since i have called the media MANY times over the years the LAMESTREAM media and always look at ALTERNATIVE media that reports REAL news and have also said the FBI is an evil organization too many times to remember.LOL

this does not change the FACT how corrupt kraft has been over the years,if he was not there at that place,then they could easily show the film to prove he was NOT there but since he WAS there,him being powerful as he is,he has the judge and the prosecuting lawyers in his pockets.same as the OP,you're clearly clueless on the corruption of kraft and just how powerful he is,sorry the truth hurts bubba.:biggrin::itsok:

oh and if you dont think all these NFL owners are all evil corrupt monsters who would kill their own mother if it meant they would profit in millions form it, INCLUDING kraft,one of the worst,that they are not just as much evil as the FBI,then your too far gone to be reasoned with obviously.

thats why i mostly these days just buy old NFL games from yesteryear over the net when the game was not corrupt as it is now,back then i NEVER missed a superbowl and watched a lot of playoffs. i have not watched a superbowl since the pats/seahawks game after i learned how both those coachs of both teams are corrupt and the NFL wont do anything about it.

college football is the way to go,thats the ticket baby.:dance:

Last edited:

if you seriously think "I" believe in the media or anything the FBI EVER says,then you seriously got me confused with some of the sheep here at USMB since i have called the media MANY times over the years the LAMESTREAM media and have said the FBI is an evil organization.

this does not change the FACT how corrupt kraft has been over the years,if he was not there at that place,then they could easily show the film to prove he was NOT there but since he WAS there,him being powerful as he is,he has all the judge and the lawyers in his pockets.sorry the truth hurts bubba.:biggrin::itsok:

oh and if you dont think all these NFL owners are evil corrupt monsters would kill their own mother if it meant they would profit in millions form it, INCLUDING kraft,one of the worst,that they are not just as much evil as the FBI,then your too far gone to be reasoned with obviously.

thats why i mostly these days just buy old NFL games from yesteryear over the net when the game was not corrupt as it is now,back then i NEVER missed a superbowl and watched a lot of playoffs. i have not watched a superbowl since the pats/seahawks game after i learned how both those coachs of both teams are corrupt and the NFL wont do anything about it.

The media is corrupt.
The FBI is corrupt.

Yet you still seem to support all of this corruption with your votes.

The one NFL owner that doesn't kiss Obama's ass has been accused of messing with prostitutes by the same justice system that killed Jeffery Epstein. The same justice system that seems to use prosecutorial discretion in every case. This two-tiered system that ignores the obvious crimes of leftists....but makes up crimes for anyone on the right they get a hard-on for. And for some strange reason you think this is A Okay.

if you seriously think "I" believe in the media or anything the FBI EVER says,then you seriously got me confused with some of the sheep here at USMB since i have called the media MANY times over the years the LAMESTREAM media and have said the FBI is an evil organization.

this does not change the FACT how corrupt kraft has been over the years,if he was not there at that place,then they could easily show the film to prove he was NOT there but since he WAS there,him being powerful as he is,he has all the judge and the lawyers in his pockets.sorry the truth hurts bubba.:biggrin::itsok:

oh and if you dont think all these NFL owners are evil corrupt monsters would kill their own mother if it meant they would profit in millions form it, INCLUDING kraft,one of the worst,that they are not just as much evil as the FBI,then your too far gone to be reasoned with obviously.

The media is corrupt.
The FBI is corrupt.

Yet you still seem to support all of this corruption with your votes.

The one NFL owner that doesn't kiss Obama's ass has been accused of messing with prostitutes by the same justice system that killed Jeffery Epstein. The same justice system that seems to use prosecutorial discretion in every case. This two-tiered system that ignores the obvious crimes of leftists....but makes up crimes for anyone on the right they get a hard-on for. And for some strange reason you think this is A Okay.
:dig:
to no surprise,you keep playing dodgeball evading facts of Krafts corruption,how he got special treatment from the judge that NONE of us would ever get so at this point I am done with you.

,you got ONE thing right at least in your BS ramblings,that the FBI and media our corrupt,congrats.

if you seriously think "I" believe in the media or anything the FBI "EVER" says,then you seriously got me confused with some of the sheep here at USMB :abgg2q.jpg:since i have called the media MANY times over the years the LAMESTREAM media and always look at ALTERNATIVE media that reports REAL news and have also said the FBI is an evil organization too many times to remember.LOL

this does not change the FACT how corrupt kraft has been over the years,if he was not there at that place,then they could easily show the film to prove he was NOT there but since he WAS there,him being powerful as he is,he has the judge and the prosecuting lawyers in his pockets.same as the OP,you're clearly clueless on the corruption of kraft and just how powerful he is,sorry the truth hurts bubba.:biggrin::itsok:

oh and if you dont think all these NFL owners are all evil corrupt monsters who would kill their own mother if it meant they would profit in millions form it, INCLUDING kraft,one of the worst,that they are not just as much evil as the FBI,then your too far gone to be reasoned with obviously.

You said you watched Atlanta’s loss to New England in a thread. Why do you lie so much?

You said you watched Atlanta’s loss to New England in a thread. Why do you lie so much?
Because he is a trolling and spamming shitlord.

I dont think Tommy is too worried. He has a nice shack in Santa Teresa just down south from Robert Plants dump...about 1 1/2 hours from me. I dont care for beaches and heat. I like coffee and strawberrys. Tilapia aint bad either. Cleaner than ocean garbage fish
View attachment 297511

Brady hates strawberries. Tilapia IS trash fish.

View attachment 297511

Are you on some sore of hallucinogenics?

View attachment 297511

Nope.
Then you must be off your court-ordered antispychotics.

View attachment 297511

Nope.

Again no. You got something specific you want to say?

View attachment 297511

Nope.

Again no. You got something specific you want to say?
Yes: fuck a blender.

Forum List

Back