NE Patriots crazy loss to Dolphins

My beloved NE Patriots loss to the Miami Dolphins stunned the NFL.

Last play of the game that sealed the win for the Dolphins was pure Keystone cops.
.. :cuckoo:

hopefully this will make you mr hypocrite and the other sick fans of cheaters and liars here in the sports section,get on the suicide hotline watch.:abgg2q.jpg:

you always expose what a sick hypocrite you are talking crap that robert kraft is a fisrt class act, and bullshit lies they dont cheat, if THIS action by kraft is a first class act,then again, you are one sick fuck.:ahole-1:

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Investigation

any of us did what KRAFT did,WE would be facing at LEAST 40 years in imprisonment since we not billionaires and able to buy off the courts,judges and lawyers,i know it,this troll and ALL you cheatriot apologists know that to be true.

too bad ALL of the cheatriots home games were not played in Miami.Brady obviously does not like the humidity and heat that Miami has because they have a pretty bad record of winning down there in Miami and the dolphins have hardly ever been a dangerous team to reckon with,matter of fact they have been a joke since dan marino retired.

the cheats have NEVER been to the superbowl when they did not have a bye and it is a mere average 3 and 3 record so it .looks like you will do america a favor mr hypocrite brady and belicheat ass kisser and be on the suicide hotline watch. that goes for all the other sick ass cheatriot apologists as well.LOL

Last edited:
anyway.....they aint going to do it this year Sunni....

thas WHY he is on the suicide hotline right now as we speak.:laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

yeah without weapons like antonio brown and grontkowsi they were counting on,brady cant carry them on his shoulders anymore,when he was good enough to have the arm strength to thread it in there,with the help of the refs of course,he could throw the ball deep down the filed accuratly last year when it looked like they were on the decline but one year makes all the difference in the world and age has finally caught up with him.

they aree going to have to get some huge playmakers like that next year for him cause he cant do it on his own anymore obviously and cant throw the ball deep down the field accurately anymore. we all have to bow down to father time sometime in our lives.LOL

anyway.....they aint going to do it this year Sunni....

thas WHY he is on the suicide hotline right now as we speak.:laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

yeah without weapons like antonio brown and grontkowsi they were counting on,brady cant carry them on his shoulders anymore,when he was good enough to have the arm strength to thread it in there,with the help of the refs of course,he could throw the ball deep down the filed accuratly last year when it looked like they were on the decline but one year makes all the difference in the world and age has finally caught up with him.

they aree going to have to get some huge playmakers like that next year for him cause he cant do it on his own anymore obviously and cant throw the ball deep down the field accurately anymore. we all have to bow down to father time sometime in our lives.LOL
hey at least they aint the Bills.....

An absolutely unforgivable loss. You're at home, you're playing a lousy team, there's a first-round bye at stake, and they don't show up.

Is this the end of the Brady era ?

An absolutely unforgivable loss. You're at home, you're playing a lousy team, there's a first-round bye at stake, and they don't show up.

If he wants it to be.

I am still a Patriots fan too, but a mighty thin one in that I really dont feel emotionally attached to the NFL any more at all.

But these sorts of games where you are playing for play off position are always low priority.

They will play better next week methinks.

There is no replacing Tom Brady, I dont think. He either retires or plays into his sixties and they carry him out on a stretcher.

I dont think Tommy is too worried. He has a nice shack in Santa Teresa just down south from Robert Plants dump...about 1 1/2 hours from me. I dont care for beaches and heat. I like coffee and strawberrys. Tilapia aint bad either. Cleaner than ocean garbage fish
frontpond.jpg

I dont think Tommy is too worried. He has a nice shack in Santa Teresa just down south from Robert Plants dump...about 1 1/2 hours from me. I dont care for beaches and heat. I like coffee and strawberrys. Tilapia aint bad either. Cleaner than ocean garbage fish
View attachment 297511

He looks miserable whenever I see him on the sidelines. To get to the level where he’s been do you understand how competitive he has to be? His skills are diminishing and it’s not easy for him to take.

View attachment 297511

He looks miserable whenever I see him on the sidelines. To get to the level where he’s been do you understand how competitive he has to be? His skills are diminishing and it’s not easy for him to take.
It's hard getting older for any athletic rock star. The sadness is knowing there really isn't a "next up" and not knowing why.
All sports will eventually become a thing of the past compared to todays celebrity type infatuation, really. The celeb thing will melt soon too.

View attachment 297511

It's hard getting older for any athletic rock star. The sadness is knowing there really isn't a "next up" and not knowing why.
All sports will eventually become a thing of the past compared to todays celebrity type infatuation, really. The celeb thing will melt soon too.

Yeah it’s a difficult thing for them to grasp. To be as successful as they have become a lot of their self worth comes from being able to play a sport. They have to learn to reprogram their thinking when it’s all over, which isn’t easy.

My beloved NE Patriots loss to the Miami Dolphins stunned the NFL.

Last play of the game that sealed the win for the Dolphins was pure Keystone cops.
.. :cuckoo:

hopefully this will make you mr hypocrite and the other sick fans of cheaters and liars here in the sports section,get on the suicide hotline watch.:abgg2q.jpg:

you always expose what a sick hypocrite you are talking crap that robert kraft is a fisrt class act, and bullshit lies they dont cheat, if THIS action by kraft is a first class act,then again, you are one sick fuck.:ahole-1:

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Investigation

any of us did what KRAFT did,WE would be facing at LEAST 40 years in imprisonment since we not billionaires and able to buy off the courts,judges and lawyers,i know it,this troll and ALL you cheatriot apologists know that to be true.

too bad ALL of the cheatriots home games were not played in Miami.Brady obviously does not like the humidity and heat that Miami has because they have a pretty bad record of winning down there in Miami and the dolphins have hardly ever been a dangerous team to reckon with,matter of fact they have been a joke since dan marino retired.

the cheats have NEVER been to the superbowl when they did not have a bye and it is a mere average 3 and 3 record so it .looks like you will do america a favor mr hypocrite brady and belicheat ass kisser and be on the suicide hotline watch. that goes for all the other sick ass cheatriot apologists as well.LOL

Kraft is a Trump supporter....so the same people that murdered Epstein are trying to charge Kraft with a crime. The FBI and the police state.

View attachment 297511

Yeah it’s a difficult thing for them to grasp. To be as successful as they have become a lot of their self worth comes from being able to play a sport. They have to learn to reprogram their thinking when it’s all over, which isn’t easy.
Brady has a lot going for himself. Tremendous celebrity, headed for the Hall of Fame first ballot, gorgeous wife, beautiful kids, millions of dollars...

View attachment 297511

Brady has a lot going for himself. Tremendous celebrity, headed for the Hall of Fame first ballot, gorgeous wife, beautiful kids, millions of dollars...

Well on the outside it appears he’s had everything a man would need, but sometimes that could be deceiving. Not saying I know for sure what his life is like. The only thing I will say is I imagine that it can’t be easy for him to experience the decline he has to deal with at this time.

View attachment 297511

Well on the outside it appears he’s had everything a man would need, but sometimes that could be deceiving. Not saying I know for sure what his life is like. The only thing I will say is I imagine that it can’t be easy for him to experience the decline he has to deal with at this time.
If he gets depressed over retiring from the game, he needs to see a shrink. He gets to bang Giselle any time he wants. That alone should keep him motivated. LOL.

If he wants it to be.

I am still a Patriots fan too, but a mighty thin one in that I really dont feel emotionally attached to the NFL any more at all.

But these sorts of games where you are playing for play off position are always low priority.

They will play better next week methinks.

There is no replacing Tom Brady, I dont think. He either retires or plays into his sixties and they carry him out on a stretcher.
yea they will beat the Titans.....its the next game they have to worry about.......

Forum List

Back