NDE's? Are they real?

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Reports and studies on nde's seem divided, neuroscientists say its a release of chemicals into the brain. While others argue the "tunnel" experience has happened to many and it's something humans cannot explain.

What are your thoughts? I would like to hear everyone's thoughts

The light and tunnel is there. I saw no angels, heard no heavenly hosts, etc.
I expect that if you expect to experience that you may dream it as your brain shuts down?

I was being body bagged when my heart started back up.

It was just shutting down the light pain going away then nothing then alive and lots of pain.

• Banned
I expect that if you expect to experience that you may dream it as your brain shuts down?

It was just shutting down the light pain going away then nothing then alive and lots of pain.

Wow that's interesting that you personally experienced so what do you think it is or where this tunnel leads too?

Or is at an illusion?

Wow that's interesting that you personally experienced so what do you think it is or where this tunnel leads too?

Or is at an illusion?

I personally thing it is just a manifestation of the brain shutting down, perhaps loss of oxygen to the optical part of the brain?
I dunno.

My first thought upon reviving was that it hurt a lot less to be dead.

• Banned

Or is at an illusion?

I personally thing it is just a manifestation of the brain shutting down, perhaps loss of oxygen to the optical part of the brain?
I dunno.

Yeah I read a lot of people said it felt peaceful and some said they aren't afraid to die after their experiences

I do not fear death. But then I have been preparing for it a while.
I am terminal and have lived over 2 years longer than my doctors gave me and I skipped the chemo and such which they said would give me maybe 6 months to 1 year.

They are still practicing medicine they still do not have it down pat.

• Banned
I am terminal and have lived over 2 years longer than my doctors gave me and I skipped the chemo and such which they said would give me maybe 6 months to 1 year.

Wow hope you well, are you preparing religiously? Or like other things

Wow hope you well, are you preparing religiously? Or like other things

Good question!!

Hey citizen--are you an atheist or agnostic. Are you preparing for what you do not know is on the other side?

Not fraid of death? Does that mean that you have found a religion that made you less afraid to die?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Or is at an illusion?

I dunno.

My father in law stated that nothing happened when he was dead and then revived.

Are acid trips real?

Lots of things happen to your mind when it is deprived/introduced to thinks that it does not normal see.

Reports and studies on nde's seem divided, neuroscientists say its a release of chemicals into the brain. While others argue the "tunnel" experience has happened to many and it's something humans cannot explain.

Scientists have found people with oxygen deprivation suffer the same effects. Pilots under the effect of extreme G force also have the same experiences of tunnels and bright lights, it's a physiological phenomena. That is real as it gets.

Scientists have found people with oxygen deprivation suffer the same effects. Pilots under the effect of extreme G force also have the same experiences of tunnels and bright lights, it's a physiological phenomena. That is real as it gets.

I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I believe no one will se the true soul wait until death

My heart stopped in an ambulance, and I thought, I can't be dead, I just heard them say my heart stopped. But I was in the back of the ambulance. I could see my self laying there, the woman kneeling next to me and my mother. My mother looked at my body and then looked at the door and I knew she was going to open that door, and hit the pavement at 90 miles an hour, so I thought, "I have to get back in that body and make it move so she'll know I'm ok", while I was thinking it I was back in the body. But it felt like it weighed a ton. I couldn't move my arm, so I tried to move my finger, and couldn't, so I moaned, to let mom know I was alive. I was out cold when the ambulance arrived and out when they wheeled me into the hosp. But I can tell you everything about the inside that ambulance. I knew that my grandmother's neighbor, a nurse, was the woman beside me but I was unconscious when she ran across the street and got into the ambulance with me. My aunt ran and got her.
I learned that we retain all of our information when we ditch the clay hardware. That clay weighs a ton, and that we indeed continue on after our bodies give out, and my mom's nuts.

The most convincing nd I have heard of was that of a woman, blind from birth, was found to have a brain tumor. They had to drain her blood and make sure there was zero brain activity. When she came out of the recovery room, she told the doctor exactly what the operating room looked like, described the others in the room, what his instruments looked like, the song he was singing in the operating room, and the COLOR of his scrubs. Amazing.

I watched a documentary on the topic once in which they talked about how they've placed odd ball objects on the tops of cabinets and such in busy ER rooms that no one would know were there and had NDE subjects come back and describe the objects that they claim they saw while floating above their physical bodies.

Forum List

Back