NDAA is already going to affect American Citizens.

Police include Occupy movement on

If people from the Occupy movement can be considered terrorists for protesting, what's to stop the government from classifying them as enemies under the new laws? (In the US, not London of course.)

Can you read? You article is about London police. Last I checked, Britain is not subject to American law.
Maybe you should be classified as a terrorist against common sense.

If people from the Occupy movement can be considered terrorists for protesting, what's to stop the government from classifying them as enemies under the new laws? (In the US, not London of course.)

Can you read? You article is about London police. Last I checked, Britain is not subject to American law.

I made it pretty clear I am talking about the classification in the UK handed to the Occupy movement as terrorism. If you have nothing to add the conversation simply don't reply to the thread.

Pooeyin' on squad cars is not an advisable behavior? :lmao:

But is it a terrorist behavior? Does that make them a military target?

No, just classless pieces of human debris.

I'm still trying to figure out what the changes to the law as it was finally passed mean.

But yes, if those changes have not removed the arbitrary nature of the detentions allowable, then Occupy could be labeled a "terrorist" organization and anyone participating in it locked up without recourse. So could the Tea Party. So, for that matter, could the Republican Party or, if Obama is not reelected, the Democratic Party. At worst, this could be the making of a one-party dictatorship.

It'll be nice to take a deep breath, stroll along the mountain streams and thank God for our freedoms we have in this country.....as our every move is being watched by a military UAV hovering overhead unheard and unseen with hellfire missile capabilities.

I'm still trying to figure out what the changes to the law as it was finally passed mean.

But yes, if those changes have not removed the arbitrary nature of the detentions allowable, then Occupy could be labeled a "terrorist" organization and anyone participating in it locked up without recourse. So could the Tea Party. So, for that matter, could the Republican Party or, if Obama is not reelected, the Democratic Party. At worst, this could be the making of a one-party dictatorship.

It sure could.

What effect do you all think this has on our second amendment rights? The second amendments language is pretty clear. What if I want to start a militia and become vocal about my opposition to government policies. Will the government wait for me to become violent?

What effect do you all think this has on our second amendment rights? The second amendments language is pretty clear. What if I want to start a militia and become vocal about my opposition to government policies. Will the government wait for me to become violent?

You will be deemed a terrorist.

according to this no changes have been made to the bill.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/L?d112:./temp/~bdaisRw:1[1-381](Amendments_For_S.1867)&./temp/~bdo8I3

Code:

They'll be watching and listening to you and your congregation. Any word deemed inappropriate towards the motherland could result in swift preemptive action.

Pooeyin' on squad cars is not an advisable behavior? :lmao:

But is it a terrorist behavior? Does that make them a military target?

yes! e coli is biological warfare. sir.

The problem is that it wouldn't have to. Theoretically it SHOULD only target actual terrorist organizations, but since there isn't any oversight or legal protection, there is nothing to stop it from saying anyone is a terrorist whether they've actually committed or conspired to any terrorism or not.

I made it pretty clear I am talking about the classification in the UK handed to the Occupy movement as terrorism. If you have nothing to add the conversation simply don't reply to the thread.
The UK is not the US. Their laws are different and they have written constitution. So it is not applicable to us here.
What if the gov't issued shoot on sight orders for stupid people?

Forum List

Back