ND will play for national title.

I am hoping ND will play for the championship. Bama will win the SEC Championship, and will meet ND in Miami.

A couple of reasons I think Bama will win it. First of all, the glare, hoopla and excitement of the biggest game of the year can put a team off kilter. Bama has been there before (recently) and will be focused. ND? Not so much.

Second, Bama's ground game is tough enough to wear down the ND defense. Add in the balance of a good passing game, and ND loses. ND's defense is built around a couple of major stars. That works against a more one dimensional offense but not so well against a balanced attack.

Third, the only games in which Bama had any difficulty at all were the LSU game and the Texas A&M game. LSU simply played the best game of their season, bar none. Not only did they live up to their pre-season expectations, they were trying to pay Bama back for an embarrassment in January. And LSU is far superior to BYU or Pitt. Texas A&M won that game on the shoulders of the best scrambling QB I have seen in years. Neither Tebow nor Cam were as good as this kid. He runs as well as they did and his passing is MUCH better. ND doesn't have a QB who can come close to doing that.

And lastly, the time between the SEC Championship and the BCS Championship give Nick Saban time to put together a game plan that will be unstoppable. The last 2 years have seen Bama's bowl game opponents absolutely slaughtered.

Roll Tide!!!

Last edited:
I am hoping ND will play for the championship. Bama will win the SEC Championship, and will meet ND in Miami.

A couple of reasons I think Bama will win it. First of all, the glare, hoopla and excitement of the biggest game of the year can put a team off kilter. Bama has been there before (recently) and will be focused. ND? Not so much.

Second, Bama's ground game is tough enough to wear down the ND defense. Add in the balance of a good passing game, and ND loses. ND's defense is built around a couple of major stars. That works against a more one dimensional offense but not so well against a balanced attack.

Third, the only games in which Bama had any difficulty at all were the LSU game and the Texas A&M game. LSU simply played the best game of their season, bar none. Not only did they live up to their pre-season expectations, they were trying to pay Bama back for an embarrassment in January. And LSU is far superior to BYU or Pitt. Texas A&M won that game on the shoulders of the best scrambling QB I have seen in years. Neither Tebow nor Cam were as good as this kid. He runs as well as they did and his passing is MUCH better. ND doesn't have a QB who can come close to doing that.

Guess you haven't watched Everett Golson. Can beat you with his arms and legs. Another Tony Rice - who was 23-1 as a starter - won a NC and almost a 2nd.

IF ND survives at USC I think they might win it all.

I think ND's Defense can contain 'Bama. I just don't know if ND's offense can get it done.

Will be over by half. USC is a beaten team.

Would be even if Barkley played.

NDs offensive can be explosive.

Don't worry about that.

Guess you haven't watched Everett Golson. Can beat you with his arms and legs. Another Tony Rice - who was 23-1 as a starter - won a NC and almost a 2nd.

Golson? lol

Golson? lol

I'm glad ND gets to play Bama with their neandrethal offense
instead of Oregon.

What is your crummy backup QB in the NFLs name?????????????

Golson? lol

I'm glad ND gets to play Bama with their neandrethal offense
instead of Oregon.

What is your crummy backup QB in the NFLs name?????????????

Our QB in the NFL isn't an issue. Unless you simply want to rehash old news.

The QB this year is one of the most efficient in college ball.

But lets see which looks better to you.

Completion % in 2012 season? Golson 59% - McCarron 66.8%
Passing Yards? Golson 1,918 - McCarron 2,291
Passing TDs? Golson 11 - McCarron 21
Total TDs? Golson 16 - McCarron 22
Interceptions? Golson 5 - McCarron 2

Forum List

Back