ND QB Tommy Rees gets arrested for underage drinking

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
disorderly conduct etc.

Good.

Now he wil probably tranfser. A lose cannon who took care of the fotball like it was a hot potato.

ND has a good prospect from the East Coast on the roster(some say he is another Tony Rice)

And there is always Andrew Hendrix in the meantime.

And another hotshot QB they signed.

When ND has steller QB play -they win.

When they don't they lose.

True of most teams more more so for ND.

Do they have a police dept in South Bend?

ND QB Rick Mirer got arrested for underage drinking back in 1993.

And just recently - Michael Floyd had multiple alcohol-related arrests.

Still a #12 draft pick. Maybewould havebeen a top 5 without the arrests.

SB was never known as a party campus.

CF needs ND - more than any other team - to be great - not just good. To maintain fan interest.

They only need USC as much.

Nobody gives a ratz azz about the SEC -

ND shoulda won the NC in '93 - 'cept they lost to Boston College and Tom Coughlin (may have heard of him) 41-39.

May have been the best football game I ever watched.

Well, there goes his chances of winning the Presidential election in 2036 or beyond.

Immie

Didn't stop BushII. NOr did Jeb's daughter go to jail for her 3rd strike drug offense.

That was before Romney was proven to be the Bully of Cranbrook High 1965.

Besides, Jeb's daughters have never been elected President. ;) With the name Bush attached to them for the rest of their lives, that isn't likely to happen either.

Immie

CF needs ND - more than any other team - to be great - not just good. To maintain fan interest.

LMAO!!! Nobody wants to give a rats ass, but the SEC keeps winning. Look at the polls. The SEC is consistently dominating college football.

LMAO!!! Nobody wants to give a rats ass, but the SEC keeps winning. Look at the polls. The SEC is consistently dominating college football.

I watched a doc on ESPN Classic on the SEC and the BCS.

About how Florida in 1991 whupped Alabama 35-0.

They didnt mention how ND whupped them Gators in the Sugar Bowl afterward.

The Bus (Jerome Bettis) running over Floridas defense.

Sacrilege! Sacrilege I say! Someone put grnscpy in a time out for pointing out that ND whupped them Gators! I demand justice. :D

By the way... Go 'Noles!

Immie

Yep, ND had a great team 20 years ago. Congrats. lol I remember that game. It was in Tuscaloosa and it was one of Gene Stallings first games. It was a tough loss. But the next year we were vindicated when we beat Florida in the 1st SEC Championship, then beat Miami for the nat'l Championship.

I never claimed Bama won every game. We have had our butts whipped. But in recent years we have been at or near the top most of the time. And the SEC has been kicking butt whether Bama does or not.

Forum List

Back