NCPA: 10 necessary changes to repeal/replace with ACA/Obamacare

These were problems before.

Obamacare made them worse.

Hospitals get paid if you don't come back (so they don't let you back...) great system.

Hospitals now get paid based on outcomes, not procedures. You really think that is a bad idea?

And that part about hospitals not letting people comeback? Pure BS. That would be ILLEGAL.

You apparently have no clue how hospitals can work.

They can prevent you from coming back.

I know far to many people who work in the system to know that your pipe dream is just that.

Our costs are still holding steady at about 8,500 per person per year.

If you fixed anything, we'd see it going down.

But you old onto your myth and Obama doll.

You need stop shamelessly making things up, makes you look silly.

I work management position at a hospital and deal with ER all the time. I guess I'm one of those mysterious "they". Now what is it that a two bit politico like you is going to tell me about how hospitals operate?

Last edited:

Hospitals get paid if you don't come back (so they don't let you back...) great system.

Hospitals now get paid based on outcomes, not procedures. You really think that is a bad idea?

And that part about hospitals not letting people comeback? Pure BS. That would be ILLEGAL.

I know far to many people who work in the system to know that your pipe dream is just that.

You need stop shamelessly making things up, makes you look silly.

I work management position at a hospital and deal with ER all the time. I guess I'm one of those mysterious "they". Now what is it that a two bit politico like you is going to tell me about how hospitals operate?

Managing a janitorial crew hardly makes you qualified.

But if you had information, please share.

Oh, BTW: I own three hospitals. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And there you go again. I guess at this point it's pathological.

What ?

Why don't you start with my claim that we spend 8,500 per person.

Are you saying I made that up ?

Because that is what you post said when quoting me.

I've provided links to that effect on several threads. You need another.....

Countries spending the most on health care

U.S. Healthcare Spending On Track To Hit $10,000 Per Person This Year

The second guy's a little off (I've heard different numbers for spending), but the point remains.

Your claim to legitimacy is that you are a follower of Marx and you supposedly work in a hospital.

Provide that link.

Let's see who is pathological.

What ?

Why don't you start with my claim that we spend 8,500 per person. .

UMM NO slick, how about we start with what we were actually talking about - your made up claim that hospitals are now turning away returning patients because of reimbursement changes in Obamacare.

What ?

UMM NO slick, how about we start with what we were actually talking about - your made up claim that hospitals are now turning away returning patients because of reimbursement changes in Obamacare.

What I said was that they can prevent you from coming back.

And then you can address the 8,500 per person.

That was in my post.

Are you saying that is factual ? Or not ?

What ?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to lie about what you said in an easily re-read post?

You didn't say they CAN, you said that hospitals don't let people back, shameless BS you made up based on nothing but political predispositions.

Your blatant dishonesty is shameful.

Last edited:

This is what I said.

You gonna lie any more ?

Or are you just going to admit you are a moron and then try to address our current levels of spending.

What ?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to lie about what you said in an easily re-read post?

You didn't say they CAN, you said that hospitals don't let people back, shameless BS you made up based on nothing but political predispositions.

Your blatant dishonesty is shameful.

Please provide the quote where I said they were not letting people back in.

You are the moron and dishonest hack.

Please provide the quote where I said they were not letting people back in.

...RETARD I ALREADY DID:

...made worse by the fact that it doesn't matter if you get readmitted to the same hospital within 30 days or not. The original hospital still gets dinged anyway if you go to a different hospital for the same condition.

Hence the incentive to better manage the discharge from the start.

^So you lot don't get to start any opportunistic Wars for No Damn Reason? That would be a good start.
Dear Arianrhod
I'm not sure what lot you are addressing? At the time of the genocide against Iraq that started with sanctions killing 5000 children and infants per month, I was active with the peace and justice movement publishing and independent newspaper on this subject.

I am TOTALLY for collecting back trillions in tax dollars credit and reimbursements misspent on illicit unauthorized war contracts, and using that money owed to taxpayers to rebuild and expand hospitals and health care in both countries . Are
You with this idea? I have pitched it to the Green and Occupy activists sick of paying corporate welfare so there isn't money for "free health care" that could be supported through medical education programs as part of the course credits internships and residency requirements to pay back loans. There were peace and justice activists who agreed with this idea, but we are at the grassroots level like KPFT public radio and not the rich Democrats at the top of the elitist echelons like the Clinton and Obama supporters.

If you are in with this idea, I can try again to get the Greens behind it since that's who developed the idea of independent currency I propose to use to issue notes against the debts caused by contested war spending, and invest that capital and labor into building sustainable residential campuses combining housing education health and social services.

I don't think I'm of the lot you are complaining about but on the cutting edge:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty
music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs
Your problem is your comprehensive ignorance of the ACA, the law, the Constitution, and how government works.

Or you’re a liar who willingly misrepresents what the ACA is, contriving lies as to its provisions, its intent, and its implementation.

Among the more insidious of these lies is the notion that the ACA is ‘un-Constitutional,’ and that it ‘forces’ citizens to have health insurance against their will, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

The Supreme Court upheld the ACA to indeed be Constitutional, and no one is ‘forced’ to have health insurance – there are millions of Americans who currently have no health insurance of their own free will; they have not been arrested, they have not been charged with any ‘crime,’ and they have been subject to no punitive measures.

Among the more insidious of these lies is the notion that the ACA is ‘un-Constitutional,’ and that it ‘forces’ citizens to have health insurance against their will, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm just posting this for the sad irony that you might actually believe it. Or that you're deliberately repeating a lie.

The Supreme Court upheld the ACA to indeed be Constitutional, and no one is ‘forced’ to have health insurance – there are millions of Americans who currently have no health insurance of their own free will; they have not been arrested, they have not been charged with any ‘crime,’ and they have been subject to no punitive measures.

I wonder what you consider 'force' when it comes to legal mandates? By the insane reasoning you keep repeating, there is no law that forces anyone to do, or not do, anything. You've rendered the term meaningless. Is this deliberate?

I wonder what you consider 'force' when it comes to legal mandates? By the insane reasoning you keep repeating, there is no law that forces anyone to do, or not do, anything. You've rendered the term meaningless. Is this deliberate?

From what I can tell, "force" only means the use of a gun.

While he is correct in his assertions, the fallacy seems to lie in the basic definitions. Not having health insurance is generally not a neutral thing. It impacts you negatively.

I'm just posting this for the sad irony that you might actually believe it. Or that you're deliberately repeating a lie.

When you think the Constitution was just something to give you the power to make others pay for your lifestyle.....I wonder if it really is a lie.

Amazing to watch you post this while we were already over this just last month - Obamacare, unlike other laws, very specifically, very intently gives no teeth to enforcement of the personal mandate. YES, there IS something SPECIAL about this law and you were already explained why what you said above is simply FALSE.

And yet, here you are making very same argument again as if nothing ever happened. I'd say this is a degree of learning disability.

Forum List

Back