NCIS' "Abby" an Assault (multiple) Victim?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
'NCIS' actress Pauley Perrette claims she left the show over 'multiple physical assaults'

The actress (Pauley Perrette) who has portrayed one of the most beloved and respected female characters in television history has published disturbing and vague "tweets" claiming to have been the victim of repeated physical (presumably NOT sexual) assaults in the context of her work, leading to her resignation from the perennial top - rated cop show.

One could understand it if she were just bored to death playing the same part for all these years. Interviews show her to be quite emotional and conflicted about the decision - apparently all hers- to leave this popular program. Truly, it will not be the same without her.

She needs to come clean, even if not to the viewing public. She can't possibly leave this hanging. And the person or persons responsible need to be made to answer for this.

Long live Abby.

Considering her other messages, and the departure of Don Bellisario, which she recently spoke of how much she missed, and Chas Floyd Johnson, who replaced him, I am wondering if it has to do with him. He has been a round for the last few years, and Bellisario, after an agreement, was there in name only, until now.

Say it ain't so, Abby!

I remember another abby ....on L.A. law she was a cutie..

140305105926-11-l-a-law-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

If she's going to throw around accusations, she needs to name names. Period. Until then... it's nothing.
There was an incident over Mark Harmon's dog (a rescued pit bull) that he brought on the set and it bit a crew member resulting in 16 stitches. Harmon was horrified over the incident and had the dog retrained but when he couldn't find anyone to pet sit he continued to bring the dog on the set, this set off Pauley on a long running feud with Harmon which Harmon tried on numerous occasions to mend. There are also reports from cast and crew that Pauley had gone full diva so if true I'm sure that was a major source of problems. :dunno:

If she's going to throw around accusations, she needs to name names. Period. Until then... it's nothing.
There was an incident over Mark Harmon's dog (a rescued pit bull) that he brought on the set and it bit a crew member resulting in 16 stitches. Harmon was horrified over the incident and had the dog retrained but when he couldn't find anyone to pet sit he continued to bring the dog on the set, this set off Pauley on a long running feud with Harmon which Harmon tried on numerous occasions to mend. There are also reports from cast and crew that Pauley had gone full diva so if true I'm sure that was a major source of problems. :dunno:

Mark Harmon's bunnies... I'm not surprised.

happy-madison-s-abysmal-track-record-of-films-image-3.jpg

I saw this CBS special during the Thanksgiving holiday. Her ordeal sounds pretty well documented. The responses that the other women have received from LAPD are unfortunately not that unusual, although I'm a bit surprises to hear them stating the same things 2 decades later.
Stalked: Part 2

Last edited:

I hear he trained this one, the Rabbit of Caerbannog:

iur

iur

Come on... at least Mark Harmon was in Summer School!

iur

Come on... at least Mark Harmon was in Summer School!

True. But don't think for one second that scene wasn't inspired by MP.

Forum List

Back