NCAA Tourney Talk

I am a little pissed, Obama picked Florida State over Gonzaga men, and he picked UNC over Gonzaga women. I am glad he was wrong both times, and I might be voting for Palin in 2012.

I am a little pissed, Obama picked Florida State over Gonzaga men, and he picked UNC over Gonzaga women. I am glad he was wrong both times, and I might be voting for Palin in 2012.

Picking UNC over Gonzaga is not a dumb move though. :eusa_shhh:

And to be fair, I think he picked Kansas to win it all. :lol:

Picking UNC over Gonzaga is not a dumb move though. :eusa_shhh:

And to be fair, I think he picked Kansas to win it all. :lol:

I think Gonzaga was a higher seed. ;)
And no it is a dumb move, Gonzaga girls are pretty good this year.

I think Gonzaga was a higher seed. ;)
And no it is a dumb move, Gonzaga girls are pretty good this year.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch women's college basketball. Hell, I don't watch women's professional basketball. :lol:

But UNC always has a good sports program, especially for basketball.

I blame Obama for KU's loss. He picked KU to win the final - and jinxed them.

Another reason he sucks at being President.

:evil:

I'll post the standings after tonight-I'll do that every Sunday Night, it really doesn't matter at this point lol.

Glad to have a thread that's not about politics!

Oh wait..........................:rolleyes:

I hope Gonzaga wins today, because if they do they play the Butler Bulldogs, and then Luissa and I can have a little "side bet"................................:cool:

I hope Gonzaga wins today, because if they do they play the Butler Bulldogs, and then Luissa and I can have a little "side bet"................................:cool:

I am watching it right now, don't know if I am going to make through the game. :D

That's how I was yesterday during the Butler game, I almost had a nervous break down lol!

I pace a lot!!!
Sometimes I just have to get up and leave the room. :lol:

I am watching it right now, don't know if I am going to make through the game. :D

That's how I was yesterday during the Butler game, I almost had a nervous break down lol!

I pace a lot!!!

I can't say I told you so....well....cuz...I never told you so..... My condolances:eusa_boohoo:

So now you can all calm down and watch the fastest game in hoop. That would be the U of W Huskies!!!!!

I pace a lot!!!

I can't say I told you so....well....cuz...I never told you so..... My condolances:eusa_boohoo:

So now you can all calm down and watch the fastest game in hoop. That would be the U of W Huskies!!!!!

:eusa_shhh: The Huskies better lose their next game.

I do have to say Easter will be hard this year if my cousin is there.

Forum List

Back