NCAA Football

Moi

Sep 2, 2003
The ONLY GOOD place
Since I am no longer watching professional football (due to the idiotic egos and grandstanding of the players) I can only watch the NCAA.

The hokies are doing well so I am happy.

Everybody has their thing, and if Moi is watching NCAA, then leave it alone jerky! BTW - Steeler's better win or i will not pick them again! hehe!

Originally posted by Jackass
Lets go Notre Dame!!!

(Honestly...dont watch much college ball)

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- None of the great runners in Notre Dame's past -- George Gipp, Paul Hornung, Ricky Watters, Jerome Bettis, Allen Pinkett -- ever did what Julius Jones did against Pittsburgh.

Jones broke the school's single-game rushing record with 262 yards and scored twice and the Fighting Irish, the nation's eighth-worst rushing team, surprised the No. 15 Panthers by switching to a power running game in their 20-14 upset victory Saturday night.

Go Army Football!!!

It's really tough when your alma mater can't figure out how to put together a winning team. An di mean that quite literally - Army won 1 game last year, haven't won yet this year, got shutout in two consecutive games, and haven't scored an offensive TD in at least three weeks.

But I'll still support them... go Army!

Originally posted by Dan
I'll be a good South Carolinian and say "go Clemson and/or USC!!!"

Not knocking you, Dan, just using you as an example!

This is why I became a Steelers/Dodgers/Bulls/PSU/Kentucky fan to begin with. I was tired of being "coerced" into having to root for the home team!

Root for whoever you like and stick with it, thats a real fan!

Most of the teams I mentioned above either suck now, or have had many losing seasons and I have always stuck with them.

Could be worse though, I could be a Knicks/Devils/Nets/Giants/Jets/Rutgers fan! :D

Oh yea, he could be a Giants fan, and still would be buying me the BEERS! ;)

I will give them this much...they have improved 100% but there is NO WAY they will have a better record than the Giants!!

Really, what's the standings right now Jackass???? just get the beers ready.

Forum List

Back