NCAA Football Baby

OK I'll just put the propper reply because I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about.
SOONER!!!

~It's an Oklahoma thing~
My pick is OU!!!

too many games and the bowl system sucks.

I am a PROUD Texan, but my dad was an Okie so I have always been a Sooner fan. My brother played for two years under Barry Switzer and most of my uncles are OU grads.

I grew up in the DFW area and miss the Texas/OU weekends!

Ya the bowl system sucks, but college players seem to have more heart to me.
Plus Oklahoma doesn't have a Pro team and I live in Colorado now but refuse
to EVER root for the Broncos (Denver Donkeys). I just like college better, had a guy I went to school with play his last year with OU in last season, Teddy Lehman.
He's a tough hitin SOB!

GOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIGG RRREEEEEEDDDD!!!!

I gotta root for the Huskers, but I prefer to watch the pros. Them guys are superhuman. Faster, stronger, bigger, that's football, baby.

popefumanchu said:
GOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIGG RRREEEEEEDDDD!!!!

I gotta root for the Huskers, but I prefer to watch the pros. Them guys are superhuman. Faster, stronger, bigger, that's football, baby.

and might I add super paid... I mean OVER PAID!!!
That's my biggest problem with pro sports. It's not always about the game
so much as the salary!!!!!!!!!!!!! :piss2:

I O W A
GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after IOWA most any BIG 10 Team. Livin here in Mid-Tenn kinda sucks as its SEC country. big deal. I would like to see em play in the Big 10, or the Big 12 for that matter. living in Iowa for many years I got my fill of that go big red shit. I also root for Ia State and whomever is going against the cornhuskers, in less its a SEC or west coast team. right coast or left coast, it dont matter The MIDWEST RULES!!!!

Forum List

Back