NC Rep admits to partisan gerrymandering

----------------------------------------------

Say it's not true!!

So the republicrats should have gerrymandered in favor of you bed wetters after your moonbat messiah made it abundantly clear he had no intention of governing as the moderate he pretended to be?

I'm not sure if you were dropped on your head as an infant or spiked like a football. Whatever happened to you, it should have resulted in a lawsuit and lifelong professional supervision. You're so dangerously stupid that a retroactive abortion should be considered.

Both sides gerrymander

I don't think the democrats performed surgery on the maps. That is why politicians should not be allowed to touch the maps, and frankly the EC has got to go.

No one use to come right out and admit it, but there is no doubt what his goal was.

Both sides gerrymander

We need a Constitutional Amendment that would require a specified mathematical formula for the drawing of district boundaries, starting at the geographical center of each state. Despite their braying about the current system, the Democrats would oppose this for not carving out safe seats for their special interest groups.

Both sides gerrymander

I don't think the democrats performed surgery on the maps.

You'll get shellacked on your own thread...I'd do it but inevitably you'll ignore the facts and push your partisanship

They never surgically attacked a map and also the GOP can't win the Potus without winning the EC. Bush and Trump come to mind. What facts, the OP contains fact and post #2. Find a Dem that says this outright and show me.

For any of the con dips who claim 'well both sides do it', yeah and the people that ran to jump over the Berlin Wall as they shot to kill them, yeah both sides wore shoes that day.

Both sides gerrymander

We need a Constitutional Amendment that would require a specified mathematical formula for the drawing of district boundaries, starting at the geographical center of each state. Despite their braying about the current system, the Democrats would oppose this for not carving out safe seats for their special interest groups.
Nonsense.

This runs contrary to the most fundamental principles of Federalism. Creating House districts, as with writing elections law, is the sole purview of the states.

The states would never ratify such an 'amendment,' and appropriately so.

The problem is Republicans know they can’t win when districts are created conforming to existing geographic and political boundaries, reflecting a diverse cross-section of the population, and instead contrive bizarre districts designed solely to benefit Republican candidates.

Both sides gerrymander

Bullshit. Take a look at the Maryland and Illinois. Those two states are a gerrymander special courtesy of the Democratic Party. There used to be more states gerrymandered by the Democrats too, but since they lost legislative control after the 2010 elections in a whole bunch of states they weren’t given the opportunity to gerrymander for another 10 years in a lot of the other states

Both sides gerrymander

Bullshit. Take a look at the Maryland and Illinois. Those two states are a gerrymander special courtesy of the Democratic Party. There used to be more states gerrymandered by the Democrats too, but since they lost legislative control after the 2010 elections in a whole bunch of states they weren’t given the opportunity to gerrymander for another 10 years in a lot of the other states

Not like the GOP. Both do it, that is why we need to get rid of the EC.

Going by birthplace, Virginia is the winner, with eight of its native sons holding the country's highest office (including four of the first five presidents): George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, Zachary Taylor and Woodrow Wilson.Sep 10, 2014
Which states have produced the most U.S. presidents? - Ask History

Why do you think that is, because most of the pop. was not allowed to vote but still counted for the EC. We should have known this was the wrong way a long time ago.

Not like the GOP.

Oh yeah, they certainly do, tard. Like I said, the only reason why the Republicans have so many more gerrymandered states right now is because they swept the 2010 elections and controlled most of the redistricting. You guys never complain about your own gerrymanders in Illinois and Maryland and you never complained in the past about the other states you once had rigged in your favor like North Carolina and Texas.

Both do it, that is why we need to get rid of the EC.

What does Congressional District gerrymandering have to do with the Electoral College? Absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back