nc police want medical records...

If you weren't such a fucking retard I might answer you directly. But, here's my answer, find someone to read it to you.

This is what happens when we have a government that has no respect for founding principles of limited, Constitutionally directed government and uses the Commerce Clause and Taxation power to pass any and all legislation, no matter how Unconstitutional or invasive.

You mean like the Civil Rights Acts?

:confused:

:doubt:

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, I'm not understanding your "point" at all.

Playing devil's advocate, but a lot of the civil rights acts that made it illegal for private businesses to refuse service based on race, etc were based on the clause regarding commerce between states.

the National Database is for the patient's and Doctor's use, not the Police.....

there is a big difference....Doctors can't arrest you, take away your freedom, and put you away.

Um, if its just for the patient and doctor, um, er, then why include anyone else besides the patient and doctor?

1. Most doctors keep crappy records that only they can decipher.

2. In emergency situations, it's important for trauma surgeons and EMTs to have access to a patients record, including what medications they're taking, other diseases or conditions they might have or known allergies.

3. Even in normal situations, many people are treated by multiple physicians, and the need to know the patient history will improve the quality of care.

So how come Progressives don't have a problem with the Federal Gubbamint getting the exact same information?

the federal government can not use your medical records against you....they can not use them at all, other than on a non name basis to gather information regarding procedures or medications used for illnesses to determine best practices....which is already being done now.

the National Database is for the patient's and Doctor's use, not the Police.....

there is a big difference....Doctors can't arrest you, take away your freedom, and put you away.

Um, if its just for the patient and doctor, um, er, then why include anyone else besides the patient and doctor?

2. In emergency situations, it's important for trauma surgeons and EMTs to have access to a patients record, including what medications they're taking, other diseases or conditions they might have or known allergies.

3. Even in normal situations, many people are treated by multiple physicians, and the need to know the patient history will improve the quality of care.

So, the government needs to know this for my own safety? I didn't once see you mention the government in any of the three points you made.

So again I ask, why is this any of the governments business?

So how come Progressives don't have a problem with the Federal Gubbamint getting the exact same information?

the federal government can not use your medical records against you....they can not use them at all, other than on a non name basis to gather information regarding procedures or medications used for illnesses to determine best practices....which is already being done now.

So they need my medical records for my own good?

Are they going to tell me I should be on different medication? That I need to drop a few pounds?

So, the government needs to know this for my own safety? I didn't once see you mention the government in any of the three points you made.

You miss the point. The government provides a service for health care professionals. Do you think the VA just gives their medical records over to the FBI so they can do a fishing expedition.

Good thing that the ACLU is on the case, and successfully stopped similar attempts.

your medical records are viewed by people other than doctors and said patient...i.e. insurance companies...dont even think they are not looking

But I choose to be insured, right?

So an illegal Alien enjoys fundamental right to privacy while American citizens do not?

You miss the point. The government provides a service for health care professionals. Do you think the VA just gives their medical records over to the FBI so they can do a fishing expedition.

Good thing that the ACLU is on the case, and successfully stopped similar attempts.

I miss the point?

Seriously?

My doctor, not the government provides the service

perhaps they should look at the doctors who do nothing but prescript pain killers

Some of them are the problem...but the patients are also the problem.

A year ago, I went on a personal drug bust of my practice. I drug tested 12 patients...10 of them were negative for what I had been prescribing yet had been filling their scripts monthly like clockwork.

They were all kicked out.

I miss the point?

Seriously?

Yeah right. Your GP is the first responder and ER doc and is everywhere at once. He'll treat you for everything from cancer to open heart surgery. Are you really this naive?

I miss the point?

Seriously?

Yeah right. Your GP is the first responder and ER doc and is everywhere at once. He'll treat you for everything from cancer to open heart surgery. Are you really this naive?

Does the government do all those things for you?

welll lets see here.....you can retail oxxies for big money....street value a buck a mg

so you get a good script for 40's....you pay your co pay and sell them....

30 x 40....is 1200....not a bad payday for a little work

Forum List

Back