NC Mom discharged from Military

fine, loathe away,, I would agree with you if this person had not served actively for four years..

So are you going to set the same policy for every MALE member of the service? This recall policy was PART OF THE CONTRACT SHE SIGNED. What part of that do you not understand?
btw, if she were against the war, and didn't want to serve for that reason, you'd be calling for her to be burnt at the stake.

I understand every fucking bit of it loudmouth! I said, she showed up, they decided to discharge her. I agree with the decision because she had served four active years including a combat zone. now what part of that do you not understand loudmouth??? Things change,, she has two kids to think of,, instead of bashing her now why not be grateful for the time she has served.. I sure as hell am..

Fact is, if they couldn't recall her, they wouldn't have. The fact that they did means she's still within her contract, and had a requirement to fulfill it.

fine, loathe away,, I would agree with you if this person had not served actively for four years..

So are you going to set the same policy for every MALE member of the service? This recall policy was PART OF THE CONTRACT SHE SIGNED. What part of that do you not understand?
btw, if she were against the war, and didn't want to serve for that reason, you'd be calling for her to be burnt at the stake.

I understand every fucking bit of it loudmouth! I said, she showed up, they decided to discharge her. I agree with the decision because she had served four active years including a combat zone. now what part of that do you not understand loudmouth??? Things change,, she has two kids to think of,, instead of bashing her now why not be grateful for the time she has served.. I sure as hell am..

Things change?

I have a 30 year mortgage on my house. Things changed, and I have other things I want to buy; I don't think I want to pay for my house anymore. I've already paid on it for 5 years. Can I just wiggle my way out of that contract while keeping the fringe benefits (in this case, a fucking ROOF over my head)?

fact is.. they discharged her.

So, she's got in writing that her service is 100% done, and they can't recall her?

Nope. She's got a piece of paper that says she's discharged but is still able to be recalled for X amount of years that SHE SIGNED.

Usually, I don't think you're this stupid. What gives?

Things change?

I have a 30 year mortgage on my house. Things changed, and I have other things I want to buy; I don't think I want to pay for my house anymore. I've already paid on it for 5 years. Can I just wiggle my way out of that contract while keeping the fringe benefits (in this case, a fucking ROOF over my head)?

Funny you should use that analogy.. You sure as fuck can wiggle out of it. The Dems pretty much guarantee we the American taxpayer will pay for your mortgage... or ACORN will cut the bolts on yer lock and let you back in.. :lol:

Things change,, the assholes that signed those fucking contracts signed those fucking contracts didn't they? they sure as fuck did.

Last edited:

They did IMO under pressure. So the military does not look bad. They did so under pressure to assure they did not look like they were sending "Mommy off to die". That has already been the argument and it is a poor one IMO. She made the obligation and should have assured she did not have any children or had adequate care for them if she were recalled.

Things change?

Funny you should use that analogy.. You sure as fuck can wiggle out of it. The Dems pretty much guarantee we the American taxpayer will pay for your mortgage... or ACORN will cut the bolts on yer lock and let you back in.. :lol:

It's really sad that you condone, and laugh about such behavior. And people wonder why we're in the state of disrepair we're in...

Things change?

Things change,, the assholes that signed those fucking contracts signed those fucking contracts didn't they? they sure as fuck did.

I read about that shit-- pretty fucked up if you ask me . Yeah I know you did not. :redface:

CaféAuLait;1075056 said:

They did IMO under pressure. So the military does not look bad. They did so under pressure to assure they did not look like they were sending "Mommy off to die". That has already been the argument and it is a poor one IMO. She made the obligation and should have assured she did not have any children or had adequate care for them if she were recalled.

they should have done as all good democrats do and provided her with some free child care. simple really

Things change?

It's really sad that you condone, and laugh about such behavior. And people wonder why we're in the state of disrepair we're in...

well,, baby, it's not within my control now is it? why let some people skate out of their obligations and not others,, we are supposed to expect fair and equal treament are we not??

CaféAuLait;1075056 said:

they should have done as all good democrats do and provided her with some free child care. simple really

Touché

Listened to an Army Sargent on talk radio the other day.

He said that he had 14 women in his unit, when the unit got called to deploy to Iraq.

By the time the unit was ready to ship out.

All 14 of the women soldiers had gotten themselves pregnant.

The unit deployment was delayed for a few weeks, while other (men) replacements were reassigned to the unit.

well,, baby, it's not within my control now is it? why let some people skate out of their obligations and not others,, we are supposed to expect fair and equal treament are we not??

Pathetic. No other word can sum it up better.

He said that he had 14 women in his unit, when the unit got called to deploy to Iraq.

The unit deployment was delayed for a few weeks, while other (men) replacements were reassigned to the unit.

were all 14 immaculate conceptions doyathink?

turn around, I'll pat yer back for ya..now tell me why you will let some out of signed contracts and not others.. I'm all ears.

turn around, I'll pat yer back for ya..now tell me why you will let some out of signed contracts and not others.. I'm all ears.

( emphasis added)

You might want to take off your headphones first...:tongue:

As a matter of fact, I don't believe in letting ANYONE out of ANY contract they signed.

What would make you think otherwise?

were all 14 immaculate conceptions doyathink?
Nope.

Just another example why women have NO business being in the military.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe in letting ANYONE out of ANY contract they signed.

What would make you think otherwise?

just the little fact that you called my arguement pathetic.. so again why would we expect this young woman of two who is willing to care for her kids, and has served four years to not be allowed some compassion, and at the same time we let every dunderhead who bought a 500,000 dollar house and signed on the dotted line out of their contracts? Don'e we all deserve a little assisstance or are we all going to be personally responsible.. as Ravi demands that we be.. which??

Forum List

Back