NC GOP Calls for New Election

This is what I heard-
Republican operative paid women to obtain absentee ballots in North Carolina | Daily Mail Online

She came to meet him through her mother who was formerly married to Dowless.

While the congressional and sheriff's races were almost always marked by voters who turned in unsealed ballots, Britt said she would fill in down-ballot local races - favoring Republicans - to prevent local elections board workers from suspecting Dowless' activities.

Britt did testify however that while Dowless and Harris' main campaign consultant were in constant contact, she didn't have any indication Harris knew about the operation.

'I think Mr. Harris was completely clueless as to what was going on,' said Britt, who also revealed that she was told to plead the fifth on Monday by Dowless.

He stated back in Dec, if it turns out there was funny business, then the election should be done over. It has not been proven he knew what this guy was up to. He didn’t hire him.
if someone broke a law and was convicted, game over. i don't care which side they're on.

pay the price for that crime and move on with our lives. i'm not about to sit here and defend the actions of one side when clearly illegal. that's how we got into this pile of festering lesh-poo.
Yup and Harris should withdraw. He's been caught
C - O - N - V - I - C - T - E - D

you go straight from NEENER NEENER WE GOT YOU to bypass every due process on the books so you can push them out of the way.

again - the horse shit that got us into this festering pile of lesh.

The process has ended. The candidate who hired the guy to win the election for him has admitted to everything and said that a new election should be called, after his son testified yesterday, and the court received emails between the father and son in the days leading up to the election, which proved what the son, and others testified to was true.

There is going to be a new election. The guy who knowlingly tried to cheat, should not be allowed to run, as far as I'm concerned, but his son seems like a stand-up guy.

Try to keep up:

He did hire the guy. His son testified that he warned his father of the man's history. The prosecution received emails between the son and the father wherein the son advised his father not to hire the guy. The candidate personally hired the cheater, and kept in close contact with him.

The candidate got on the stand yesterday and admitted everything. There is going to be a new election.

This is what I heard-
Republican operative paid women to obtain absentee ballots in North Carolina | Daily Mail Online

While the congressional and sheriff's races were almost always marked by voters who turned in unsealed ballots, Britt said she would fill in down-ballot local races - favoring Republicans - to prevent local elections board workers from suspecting Dowless' activities.

Britt did testify however that while Dowless and Harris' main campaign consultant were in constant contact, she didn't have any indication Harris knew about the operation.

'I think Mr. Harris was completely clueless as to what was going on,' said Britt, who also revealed that she was told to plead the fifth on Monday by Dowless.

He stated back in Dec, if it turns out there was funny business, then the election should be done over. It has not been proven he knew what this guy was up to. He didn’t hire him.

you go straight from NEENER NEENER WE GOT YOU to bypass every due process on the books so you can push them out of the way.

The process has ended. The candidate who hired the guy to win the election for him has admitted to everything and said that a new election should be called, after his son testified yesterday, and the court received emails between the father and son in the days leading up to the election, which proved what the son, and others testified to was true.

There is going to be a new election. The guy who knowlingly tried to cheat, should not be allowed to run, as far as I'm concerned, but his son seems like a stand-up guy.

Try to keep up:

He did hire the guy. His son testified that he warned his father of the man's history. The prosecution received emails between the son and the father wherein the son advised his father not to hire the guy. The candidate personally hired the cheater, and kept in close contact with him.

The candidate got on the stand yesterday and admitted everything. There is going to be a new election.

You're a couple of days behind.

GOP candidate tears up as son testifies in fraud hearing - CNN Video

North Carolina to hold new 9th Congressional District election amidst election fraud scandal

“I’ve heard about this McCrae (Dowless) guy. Seems to me he might be kind of a shady character,” John Harris said he told Harris campaign consultant Andy Yates in June 2017.
Son of N.C. GOP candidate expressed concerns about Dowless

He told the consultant.
Reading further, it appears Harris screwed up.
This is what I heard-

Try to keep up:

You're a couple of days behind.

GOP candidate tears up as son testifies in fraud hearing - CNN Video

North Carolina to hold new 9th Congressional District election amidst election fraud scandal

if someone broke a law and was convicted, game over. i don't care which side they're on.

pay the price for that crime and move on with our lives. i'm not about to sit here and defend the actions of one side when clearly illegal. that's how we got into this pile of festering lesh-poo.

Try to keep up:

good, about time.

funny how they set up a post like they're gonna get a gotcha moment and then bam, put em jail and make him serve. too fking funny. nice job. I agree.

nothing like explaining america's elections with a foreigner eh?

I'm not sure what the remedy for this should be but it points out where the real election fraud is...and it's Republicans
there there. of course it is.

orange people bad.

No, election fraud bad!!!
then stop doing it.
Can you be specific of the election fraud by Democrats.

The Republicans claim that voter fraud is excessive on the Democratic side.
At worst the voter fraud is equal on both sides. The only case proven to effect an election was done by a Republican.
Voter suppression is much more of a problem than voter fraud.

NC gop is calling for a new election after it has been found that absentee ballots were tampered with. I hope the guy that owns this company McCrae Dowless is strung up to dry. And any others involved.
Any tampering with elections is an assault upon our Republic.
I can’t find an article about the GOP also calling for it yet, but heard it on the news.

GOP candidate calls for new election in disputed North Carolina House race
Key witness testifies to tampering with absentee ballots in N.C. House race
Happened all over the country. Absentee ballots, early voting, provisional ballots is how rigging elections is done now. How is it that California has turned to almost a 100% Blue State in nearly every district? They have rigged the elections in that state.

NC gop is calling for a new election after it has been found that absentee ballots were tampered with. I hope the guy that owns this company McCrae Dowless is strung up to dry. And any others involved.
Any tampering with elections is an assault upon our Republic.
I can’t find an article about the GOP also calling for it yet, but heard it on the news.

GOP candidate calls for new election in disputed North Carolina House race
Key witness testifies to tampering with absentee ballots in N.C. House race
Happened all over the country. Absentee ballots, early voting, provisional ballots is how rigging elections is done now. How is it that California has turned to almost a 100% Blue State in nearly every district? They have rigged the elections in that state.

Could it be that California's population really is mostly Democrats? Wow, must be some kind of conspiracy. Alabama having mostly Republican Areas can't be though. Even though there are more Blacks than whites there and there are freshman pranks to prevent Blacks from voting or having the will to vote. But it's all a conspiracy right?

And the Dems have been caught ballot harvesting and cheating before

Not in Texas
Box 13 scandal - Wikipedia

Nixon had a case for the Texas count in 1960 as well. But, as he put it, he declined "For the Good of the Nation".
Yeah that's what we need to stop doing......the left has never ever put the Nation above winning......and we can't any longer

Republicans have been governing for nearly two decades after losing the popular vote in every Presidential election since 1992, and every Congressional election since 2006.

And the Dems have been caught ballot harvesting and cheating before

Not in Texas
Box 13 scandal - Wikipedia

Nixon had a case for the Texas count in 1960 as well. But, as he put it, he declined "For the Good of the Nation".
Yeah that's what we need to stop doing......the left has never ever put the Nation above winning......and we can't any longer

Republicans have been governing for nearly two decades after losing the popular vote in every Presidential election since 1992, and every Congressional election since 2006.
What? you need to reevaluate your numbers

Forum List

Back