NBP Declares: We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es down

Black TSA agent, dead white guy's ashes...
:mad:
TSA agent spilled granddad's ashes
June 30 (UPI) -- A traveler at an airport in Orlando, Fla., said a Transportation Security Administration agent opened a jar containing his grandfather's ashes and spilled some.
John Gross told the Orlando Sentinel the agent at Orlando International Airport added insult to injury by laughing as he tried to scoop up the cremated remains. "I thought it was routine at first and then I thought, 'What the hell was she doing this for?'" Gross told the newspaper Tuesday. "I got upset. She was laughing right at me -- not a chuckle -- she was laughing."

Sari Koshetz, a spokeswoman for the agency, said in an e-mail to the Sentinel the TSA had been unable to reach Gross or his family. She said "the circumstances as described in some reports are inconsistent with what we believe transpired." Passengers are allowed to bring cremated remains with them. The TSA's written policy is that agents are never supposed to open containers even when a passenger wants them to.

Gross said he kept quiet because he was afraid of missing his flight or being put on a no-fly list. He acknowledged his grandfather, Mario "Marc" Marcaletti, a Sicilian immigrant and longtime Chicago Cubs fan who died in 2002 at the age of 91, could probably see the funny side. "My grandpa I'm sure is up there in heaven laughing about this," he said. "I'm wondering who stepped in his ashes and where they are now. Maybe a little bit made it to Cubs' stadium. You've got to laugh about it but when you get down to it, it's not a laughing matter."

Read more: Man: TSA agent spilled granddad's ashes - UPI.com

Another thing Romney needs to do when he get's into the White House: Declare the NBP a terrorist organization.

Yeah, fuck the First Amendment!!

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

These thugs are advocating murder. Only a liberal would defend this.

Brush up on your reading comprehensions skills. Those pieces of shit aren't advocating anything that the KKK or racist Skinhead organizations are advocating as a group in general. there will always be INDIVIDUAL members who cross the line like the assholes in question.

So NO, I am NOT advocating or advocating; "These thugs are advocating murder.", you DULLARD AND DOLT. I am advocating the fact that groups we may or may not like DO HAVE the Constitutional right to exist, as long as they don't anything illegal as a group.

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Forum List

Back