NBC’s Chuck Todd: GOP voters willfully ignorant

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Chuck Todd blames willfully ignorant voters for Trump’s election: ‘Maybe they want to be gullible’

Prominent journalists (Chuck Todd, Andrea Mitchell, others) gathered this week to discuss why President Trump sits in the White House and came to the following conclusion: “Gullible” voters and “unfair” coverage — toward Democrat Hillary Clinton — are to blame.

Wow, these crazy Left Wing “journalist” think that Hillary got “unfair” coverage.
This is really delusional BS LOL.
The only “willfully gullible” were the people who voted for Hillary in spite of her life long record of lying, greed and corruption.
Here is what Hillary’s gullible voters had to ignore: the Clinton Foundation fake charity, the deleted e-mails, the illegal e-mail server, the tax evasion, the bribery, the kickbacks, the obstruction of justice, the pay to play, the fake Russian Dossier, the FBI cover-up…..

I agree

I don’t blame Trump
I blame the people dumb enough to believe him

First they abandoned any pretext f independent reporting and came out fully as the opposition to Trump. They had no choice as Trump Derangement Syndrome drove them over the edge.

And it continues. Soon they will move from trying to block and overturn the vote of the people and just confess that they believe people too stupid and "gullible" to vote at all. Its what they believe. They just dont say it.

But they are getting very close. And sadly enough the servile class that voted Clinton will ape th celebrities and press and work like hell to disenfranchise themselves.

I really laugh now whenever a conservative brings up Hillary. It just reeks of desperation.

Chuck Todd blames willfully ignorant voters for Trump’s election: ‘Maybe they want to be gullible’

Prominent journalists (Chuck Todd, Andrea Mitchell, others) gathered this week to discuss why President Trump sits in the White House and came to the following conclusion: “Gullible” voters and “unfair” coverage — toward Democrat Hillary Clinton — are to blame.

Wow, these crazy Left Wing “journalist” think that Hillary got “unfair” coverage.
This is really delusional BS LOL.
The only “willfully gullible” were the people who voted for Hillary in spite of her life long record of lying, greed and corruption.
Here is what Hillary’s gullible voters had to ignore: the Clinton Foundation fake charity, the deleted e-mails, the illegal e-mail server, the tax evasion, the bribery, the kickbacks, the obstruction of justice, the pay to play, the fake Russian Dossier, the FBI cover-up…..
More snobbery from the moonbats, who are obviously our betters...Just ask 'em, they'll tell you.

Confirmation of how Trumpicans are ignorant and misinformed can be found right here on USMB. An obvious army of gullible and or willfully ignorant Trump supporters post here every day.

It was "Her Turn".

We were too stupid to know that

Not sure how we can ever make this up to them. Maybe have her run again in 2020?

Trump Derangement Syndrome

They believe his lies and when the truth comes out.......they believe his new lies

What exactly are we ignorant of?
The joys of Liberalism...........LOL

venezuela.jpg

I really laugh now whenever a conservative brings up Hillary. It just reeks of desperation.

No you dont. You groan. And then move to try and make bringing her up again painful. Its a common refrain among leftists. It stings you because you were a Hillaryite and your hopes were crushed when Trump crushed her.

Be ok to bring up Lincoln? William Jennings Bryan? Ford? Jimmy Carter? Or are they relegated to the memory hole too now?

People that listen to queers for their news calling other people ignorant simply because they have a different point of view. Cool.

Forum List

Back