NBC's Chuck Todd: By Many Measurements, America Is Not Better Off Under

Does not matter Chuck, it's what the dummie Americans voted for. They deserve all the poverty they get. :lol:

You rw's don't have any of knowing this but there are three branches of government and if any one of the three obstruct or filibuster or sabotage the government, nothing can happen. This won't change until the goddamn pubs get off their asses and actually WORK for the US citizens instead of their owners, like NRA.

Right now, they're on yet another vacation, tax paid, of course. When they get back, they'll get right back to work - on their tans, their golf game and the swilling of scotch.

But for now ...

missing.jpg

You rw's don't have any of knowing this but there are three branches of government and if any one of the three obstruct or filibuster or sabotage the government, nothing can happen. This won't change until the goddamn pubs get off their asses and actually WORK for the US citizens instead of their owners, like NRA.

Right now, they're on yet another vacation, tax paid, of course. When they get back, they'll get right back to work - on their tans, their golf game and the swilling of scotch.

But for now ...

missing.jpg

What? Do you object to them following your dear leaders example? BTW you forgot the basketball games and concerts.

But for now ...

missing.jpg

I see you have NO picture of REID on there do you ... Yet he has YET to pass a budget in almost 4 years. Just saying

Sure is a good thing this esteemed journalist didn't report same the week before November 6th!!!

Whew!!!

No tellin' what might have happened!

More Glenn Beck cherry picking and editing as usual. Todd ran down a lengthy list of the Obama achievements and a few that were still in the works, guess what Beck chose to leave out,.....Propaganda at it's finest.

More Glenn Beck cherry picking and editing as usual. Todd ran down a lengthy list of the Obama achievements and a few that were still in the works, guess what Beck chose to leave out,.....Propaganda at it's finest.

Did you miss the fact that he is a failure at fixing the economy?

A failure and a flop at foreign policy"

An incompetent at bringing people together?

Policies handed the Middle East to fanatics?

What the heck is the matter with you????

Just admit..."well, he's a joke, but he's my joke."
That'd be honest.

That'd be honest.

Obama saved the nation from the brink of total collapse caused by W and the GOP.

Eliminated Bin Laden and other top terrorist operatives.

Has over 34 months straight of positive job growth

Saved the auto industry

Put his foot down to the GOP trash to get the tax rates restored on the rich so we can get fiscal sanity back in order.

and won re-election.

What the hell is wrong with you?

That'd be honest.

Obama saved the nation from the brink of total collapse caused by W and the GOP.

Saved the auto industry

Put his foot down to the GOP trash to get the tax rates restored on the rich so we can get fiscal sanity back in order.

and won re-election.

I don’t know what your problem is, but I bet it’s hard to pronounce.

But for now ...

missing.jpg

how funny, with Bush I guess there weren't three branches of government, so it made it ALL HIS FAULT

but all of a sudden we have a magic appearing of three branches of Government so NOTHING IS Obama fault..

You see how that works people:lol:

That'd be honest.

Saved the auto industry

and won re-election.

Yep, that's what he keeps telling us.

BTW, you do know he's a freaking liar, RIGHT?

That'd be honest.

Saved the auto industry

and won re-election.

428126_523022157719654_1752886489_n.jpg

That'd be honest.

Obama saved the nation from the brink of total collapse caused by W and the GOP. LOL

Eliminated Bin Laden and other top terrorist operatives. And how many casualties? I forgot he was a Navy Seal

Has over 34 months straight of positive job growth How many loses, twit?

Saved the auto industry The one that is moving to China and Mexico?

Put his foot down to the GOP trash to get the tax rates restored on the rich so we can get fiscal sanity back in order. Yea that will really help. It is calle dpolitical theater

and won re-election. Ehhh

Obama saved the nation from the brink of total collapse caused by W and the GOP. LOL

Eliminated Bin Laden and other top terrorist operatives. And how many casualties? I forgot he was a Navy Seal

Has over 34 months straight of positive job growth How many loses, twit?

Saved the auto industry The one that is moving to China and Mexico?

Put his foot down to the GOP trash to get the tax rates restored on the rich so we can get fiscal sanity back in order. Yea that will really help. It is calle dpolitical theater

and won re-election. Ehhh

But for now ...

missing.jpg

^ So much for the lie that was perpetuated about how Obama was going to unite the Country and bring the World together in peaceful harmony. I almost think liberals are even more angry now than they were when Bush was President... Guess I'd be pretty pissed off too, if the guy I voted for was nothing more than an extension of the policies of the President before him. It's a good thing Taxes only went up on the rich, or they'd be having a complete meltdown... Oh, wait... :lol: Well I guess it's only right that everyone pay their fair share.

Saved the auto industry

and won re-election.

428126_523022157719654_1752886489_n.jpg

Au contraire, ugly.necktie.....

It was and is Liberal policies; here is your remedial:

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.
I don't believe you can handle the details.

Don't you feel smarter now?

Forum List

Back