NBC/WSJ poll: Shutdown debate heavily damages GOP/Tea Party

Rational.

LOL

Adding more government when we can't already pay the bills............

Taking from Medicare to pay for these subsidies, and then have the nerve to say it will not effect our Seniors.

Forcing Americans to put their Medial Records on line to the Federal Database which has crashed, and then yell and scream about the NSA tapping of Privacy....................

Creating a law that would ultimately cause businesses to move more employment to part time, and then blame them for the IDIOTS WHO WROTE THE LAW.

Ignoring those who are losing insurance and having their rates increased as a result. But YELLING LOOK AT THESE LOWER RATES by Cherry Picking Data of the lower Poverty levels that are SUBSIDIZED.

It's all BS, from a group of people who WANT MORE GOV'T. More DEBT, and refuse to pass a BUDGET because they don't really want any limits on what they can do.

That's INSANITY.

Obama suggested a six week CR AND then NEGOTIATIONS- WITHOUT screwing the economy. Only adult involved I SWEAR...Boehner of course said no...only has cost 0.5 per cent in growth so far...

Cost us .5% economic growth? Under little obie we are averaging 1% per year and you think we have lost half of that pathetic number in less than two weeks? Are you retarded?

No, you are, Foxbot- experts on real news agaree this shutdown starts at 0.3 per cent, reaches 1 per cent after 3 weeks- a debt ceiling crisis or sequester is at least 1 per cent, and no Jobs ACT ANOTHER 1 PER CENT. DINGBAT- AND YOU BLAME obama, you perfect ignorant chump of the greedy rich GOP. cHANGE THE GD CHANNEL AND LEARN SOMETHING FACTUAL...

We knew they would. Boehner is fuck'n liberal and a coward (and he's a liar too as the e-mails recently released by Harry Reid's office proves).

This is exactly why the Tea Party continues to grow. We need to purge the Republican Party of liberals. Put them over on the left where they belong.

On a side note, what does it say about how radical off the hinges the Dumbocrat party has become when liberals like John Boehner aren't far enough left for them?

The thread title is a lie. Check it out. I just put up a thread on it. Never ever buy into a kidrocks thread.

All they are going to do is run with a short term deal to raise the debt ceiling to force Obama into negotiations.

House Republicans Expect to Approve Short-Term Debt Deal - NationalJournal.com

We knew they would. Boehner is fuck'n liberal and a coward (and he's a liar too as the e-mails recently released by Harry Reid's office proves).

This is exactly why the Tea Party continues to grow. We need to purge the Republican Party of liberals. Put them over on the left where they belong.

On a side note, what does it say about how radical off the hinges the Dumbocrat party has become when liberals like John Boehner aren't far enough left for them?

McCain might as well change parties. He's already there.

Wow, Gallup says GOP approval is at a 20 year low. I would have thought lying the country into a fake war, creating trillions in debt and causing an economic meltdown, the only place they could go was up. Guess I was wrong.

Okay, that's more like it.

GOP's demands shifting - Bull's-eye moving off Obamacare

Republican leaders are now focused on spending cuts in their demands for funding the government and raising the debt limit. FULL STORY

GOP dropping Obamacare in shutdown debate? - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Forgive President Barack Obama and Democrats if they are getting confused by the tactics of House Speaker John Boehner and his Republican caucus.

After prompting a partial government shutdown by trying to undermine Obama's signature health care reforms, GOP leaders now are focused on spending cuts elsewhere in their demands for agreeing to fund the government and raise the federal borrowing limit.

Boehner, who earlier this year told his GOP colleagues that he was finished negotiating one-on-one with the president, now pleads for Obama to sit down for what he calls a "conversation" on how to reopen the government and prevent what would be the first-ever U.S. default as soon as next week.

An indication of what Obamacare will be like is how the first 9 days went for the site.

Only a few thousand people have been able to sign up and complete the process.
The software for the site cost us $635,000,000.00 and it has so many bugs that it spends most of the time offline.
Once you put in your information you cannot delete it. It's there permanently.

Why is the Obama Administration gathering all of this information anyway?

To find out everything they can about everyone.

Don't visit the site unless you want to tell Obama and his cohorts every thing about you so they can used it against you.

Last edited:
The piece that kidrocks links to is strictly an opinion piece slanted of course to make the reader think that the GOP are giving up on their demands regarding Obamacare.

You have to sift thru it to really try to garner any truth in the op ed.

I thought you were just joking when you said that Bohnner was a liberal, then I read the rest of your post and realized that you were just a radical fundamentalist. Please explain to me how the Tea Party continues to grow? All of the Tea Party members in congress are the ones that are taking our country to the ends of the earth, just for the hell of it. You know, it is people like you that make me have to start all of my political conversations with people stating that "I'm not that kind of Republican".

What is wrong with you Tea Party try-hards? It is like you never want to win another general election again. Really what do you expect us to do when 2016 rolls around? Nominate a guy like Ted Cruz or Michelle Bachman? Golly gee, I'd really like to win 27 percent of the majority vote! Here is a little news flash for you. You are the reason we lost the last election. You forced Romney to be someone he wasn't, and if it wasnt for that, we might have actually won. If he didn't have to go up there and talk down his healthcare reform, his stance on gay marriage, the gun laws that he enacted in Mass., people would have viewed him and the rest of the GOP as competent politicians. But no, He had to go up there sounding like an idiot who couldn't hold on to his own beliefs so he would maintain the base. Like you idiots were going to go somewhere else anyway..

There is nothing I hate more about the party that I defend to the death then people like you. The greatest problem isn't Democrats or Obama or Harry Reid, it is you. You, the people who make us look stupid in front of the rest of America because you don't think that the world goes on outside of your backwoods trailer park. I'm really not sorry. I want to win elections. I want Republicans in office who want to work with their colleagues and get things done. I want a Republican President who has the final say in laws, and I don't want to see another eight years of Democrats running the show because our own party cant wrangle in the nuts that are driving us down. Either get with the picture, or stop calling yourself a Republican, because you have no clue what a Republican is.

Wow, Gallup says GOP approval is at a 20 year low. I would have thought lying the country into a fake war, creating trillions in debt and causing an economic meltdown, the only place they could go was up. Guess I was wrong.

Not when you introduce a whole other element of stupid that I didn't know was so prevalent until I came back on this site. I love being a Republican, I will defend this party morning, noon, or night, but its just so hard when you read some of the things that these people think on this site. Is this how stupid we actually look? I wish I had the final say in all things GOP. Maybe people would actually take us seriously then.

Breaking: GOP dropping Obamacare in shutdown debate

Very good. Let's work on winning GOP majorities and presidencies, not stupidity.

Breaking: GOP dropping Obamacare in shutdown debate

Very good. Let's work on winning GOP majorities and presidencies, not stupidity.

I hate to break it to you but the link is to an op ed piece by a biased liberal and well it's not true.

Sorries. :eusa_angel:

Boehner will work on a short term debt deal that never had anything to do with Obamacare to begin with.

So is the paid shill from OFA still happy with his ObamaCare Plan? What was his name? Jack Starkey?

Okay, that's more like it.
GOP's demands shifting - Bull's-eye moving off Obamacare

Republican leaders are now focused on spending cuts in their demands for funding the government and raising the debt limit. FULL STORY

GOP dropping Obamacare in shutdown debate? - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Forgive President Barack Obama and Democrats if they are getting confused by the tactics of House Speaker John Boehner and his Republican caucus.

After prompting a partial government shutdown by trying to undermine Obama's signature health care reforms, GOP leaders now are focused on spending cuts elsewhere in their demands for agreeing to fund the government and raise the federal borrowing limit.

Boehner, who earlier this year told his GOP colleagues that he was finished negotiating one-on-one with the president, now pleads for Obama to sit down for what he calls a "conversation" on how to reopen the government and prevent what would be the first-ever U.S. default as soon as next week.

Boehner is looking for an escape hatch. The President will eventually give it to him; pity. He really should demand his soul... LOL.

Obama suggested a six week CR AND then NEGOTIATIONS- WITHOUT screwing the economy. Only adult involved I SWEAR...Boehner of course said no...only has cost 0.5 per cent in growth so far...

Cost us .5% economic growth? Under little obie we are averaging 1% per year and you think we have lost half of that pathetic number in less than two weeks? Are you retarded?

It's franco! Of course he's retarded. He's also a troll. And ignorant. And impotent. And.....

He's an idiot but fun to play with.

IOW, thanks for ruining the recovery with phony crises. This is you fools getting your dumbazz handed to you by Dems and ''RHINOS'', ya gd brainwashed ignorant, catastrophes.

You fix the debt AFTER the recovery. We're spending half a trillion a year on UE and welfare to keep homelessness under 10 million, that's most of the deficit now. And everything you know about ACA IS TOTAL PUBCRAPPE..

Your Tea Party is a mindless disaster. Good riddance.

No, you are, Foxbot- experts on real news agaree this shutdown starts at 0.3 per cent, reaches 1 per cent after 3 weeks- a debt ceiling crisis or sequester is at least 1 per cent, and no Jobs ACT ANOTHER 1 PER CENT. DINGBAT- AND YOU BLAME obama, you perfect ignorant chump of the greedy rich GOP. cHANGE THE GD CHANNEL AND LEARN SOMETHING FACTUAL...

So the best little obie can hope to produce economically is 1% growth per year in spite of obiecare and pretty much hamstringing the entire economy. But a government shutdown is going to put all of that stellar economic growth into a negative number.

So without government, the entity that produces nothing, and debt, which produces nothing but more payments, our economy is going to drop below the pathetic level of 1% growth.

So you are admitting there is no actual economic sustainable growth happening here. The only "growth" of the economy is completely based upon what the government can take from one group of people in order to support another group. That's not sustainable. And no president has ever relied upon taxes and government spending to be the primary source of "growth" of the economy, until obie.

You can't tax your way into prosperity. Tax based growth is negative growth.

IOW, thanks for ruining the recovery with phony crises. This is you fools getting your dumbazz handed to you by Dems and ''RHINOS'', ya gd brainwashed ignorant, catastrophes.

You fix the debt AFTER the recovery. We're spending half a trillion a year on UE and welfare to keep homelessness under 10 million, that's most of the deficit now. And everything you know about ACA IS TOTAL PUBCRAPPE..

Your Tea Party is a mindless disaster. Good riddance.

The UE and welfare is the primary problem preventing a recovery. We can't recover when the government is insuring such high numbers don't have to work. You simply can't recover when you continue to make policies that can only produce more welfare and EU participants. It can't be done.

The ACA (obiecare) is a fucking disaster, you really can't be so fucking stupid you are watching this and thinking it's a success.

Yes, there should be a question mark after the OP, but it's still a good sign, because unlike Pub propaganda, there's usually a connection to journalism and reality with CNN lol.

If this is true there will be some spectacular Republican House primaries along in the fullness of time.

True or not -- the Teabaggers are going to be tossed out on their asses.

Wall Street is sick of the ineptness of Bachmann and Co. Big banks and trading firms will be funding any moderate GOP who wants to run against a Tea Bagger.

Buh-bye, assholes.

Forum List

Back