NBC/WSJ poll: Obama leads Romney nationally by 5 points. Reaching 50% threshold

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Reaching the all important 50% threshold is like having your cake and eating it too. Sweet! Or, as we now say... that's sick! :eusa_clap:

NBC/WSJ poll: Obama leads Romney nationally by 5 points - First Read

The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s controversial comments about the 47 percent of the country “who are dependent on government” – shows the percentages believing that the country is headed in the right direction and thinking that the economy will improve at their highest levels since 2009...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahahahahah ... surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre he does.

Reaching the all important 50% threshold is like having your cake and eating it too. Sweet! Or, as we now say... that's sick! :eusa_clap:

The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s controversial comments about the 47 percent of the country “who are dependent on government” – shows the percentages believing that the country is headed in the right direction and thinking that the economy will improve at their highest levels since 2009...

While this is a great sign for Obama supporters like myself; national polls are meaningless in a Presidential Elections.

It is heartening to see that Americans can tell what a lightweight Governor Romney is though. Maybe not all hope is lost

Stephanies "The Whore" Cutter is out spinning it up.

If she's the best Obama has to offer.....he's in big trouble.

While this is a great sign for Obama supporters like myself; national polls are meaningless in a Presidential Elections.

It is heartening to see that Americans can tell what a lightweight Governor Romney is though. Maybe not all hope is lost

Polls, especially close to election day are usually right on the mark.

Close being the operative word.

Yes and a poll showing that 1,000% of Americans think the deficit is too high and are ready to do something about it is meaningless unless included in that sampling are the 538 members of Congress.

The point is that popular votes mean nothing. Electoral votes do. If you were to tell me that he's up by 5 in Florida...now we have a relevant topic.

It's great news and its pretty much right on the money. I mean do you see any Romney yard signs? I live in downtown so we don't have many yards but I'm not seeing bumper stickers, billboards, didn't see an ad on the game last night. I think I saw one of his PACs advertising during the Cardinals trouncing of NE on Sunday...maybe.

Where is this money he says he raised?

Anyway; Obama has it in the bag and I'm happy the poll is out there. But at the end of the day, nationwide polls are useless in a state-by-state contest; this is even more the case when there are only 12 states that matter.

Here is some interesting internals from that poll they surveyed 52% female 48% male interesting as females tend to support Obama more who did you vote for in the last election 45% said Obama 37% said McCain how do you identify yourself 22% said strong Democrat 18% strong Republican.So given these numbers it's really no surprise the poll came out Obama plus five now is it? For anyone who cares Real Clear Politics has it Obama + 3

This. It's the electoral college, which even Rasmussen has Obama winning right now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back