NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama Leads By 6 Points, Americans Tiring Of Candidates

Reagan probably wouldn't of either and we see how that turned out..

Um, yeah, 32 years ago, where you had the random elements of an ongoing hostage crisis and a third party candidacy.

Sorry, the Weird Mormon Robot is no Reagan....

Actually Reagan isn't the mythological creature the right has made him out to be. He'd be run out of the party today as a RINO.

yeah yeah, that is now something you all like to spew..crystal balls can be fun I guess

You've run out Bennett in Utah, Lugar in Indiana, nominated absolute crackpots. Reagan actually comprimised once in a while, which you guys see as treason.

Romney got the nomination because despite wearing magic underpants and thinking he's going to be a God on his own world, he seemed less crazy than the other people on the stage.

Um, yeah, 32 years ago, where you had the random elements of an ongoing hostage crisis and a third party candidacy.

Actually Reagan isn't the mythological creature the right has made him out to be. He'd be run out of the party today as a RINO.

Challengers in presidential elections that aren't charismatic and inspiring don't win. Romney would have to be the first in modern history. Guys like Reagan and Clinton can beat the incumbent; guys like Mondale, Dole, and Kerry can't.

are you saying Obama is charismatic and inspiring?
Obama has been the least inspiring President I have lived under right up there with Carter

Much more than Romney. :D

yeah yeah, that is now something you all like to spew..crystal balls can be fun I guess

You've run out Bennett in Utah, Lugar in Indiana, nominated absolute crackpots. Reagan actually comprimised once in a while, which you guys see as treason.

Romney got the nomination because despite wearing magic underpants and thinking he's going to be a God on his own world, he seemed less crazy than the other people on the stage.

so you're saying the people of those states voted for crackpots?
why should these politicians make a career out of being a politician? that's the problem with our government today..these people began thinking they are our MASTERS

why should these politicians make a career out of being a politician? that's the problem with our government today..these people began thinking they are our MASTERS

Yes, I'm saying the GOP is becoming increasingly dominated by Crackpots. You are finally figuring it out... And I was starting to think you were slow.

Yes, I'm saying the GOP is becoming increasingly dominated by Crackpots. You are finally figuring it out... And I was starting to think you were slow.

I see, and you think the Democrat party are full of the sane I suppose
you're so full of bs..:lol:

Challengers in presidential elections that aren't charismatic and inspiring don't win. Romney would have to be the first in modern history. Guys like Reagan and Clinton can beat the incumbent; guys like Mondale, Dole, and Kerry can't.

are you saying Obama is charismatic and inspiring?
Obama has been the least inspiring President I have lived under right up there with Carter

Did Obama run against an incumbent?

I see, and you think the Democrat party are full of the sane I suppose
you're so full of bs..:lol:

I think when I first got into politics, you had two parties, who had valid disagreements about the scope and function of government.

Today we have one party that is reasonably sane, and another where the wealthy have gotten religious crackpots to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their fears of "the other".

It’s July. But Americans seem to be already asking: When is this thing over?

President Obama leads Republican Mitt Romney by 6 points in a new poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal, 49 percent to 43 percent. But the underlying message in the numbers is that Americans are already souring on both candidates as negative attacks ramp up and fall inches closer.

NBC Wall Street Journal poll Obama Leads By 6 | TPM2012

Nationwide polls are useless in Presidential Elections.
It is encouraging, however, that Obama is ahead as we get closer to election day. This is basically the '96 election all over. Obama is good, not great. The Republican competitor is not Presidential Material. I'm sure around October, there will be a quip by Governor Romney that goes something like, "I've tried everything do you all have any ideas?"

That's not true.

At this point in our history..Romney is Presidential material.

Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush were Presidents..after all.

And Romney is a less compassionate and less charismatic President then George W. Bush.

So if elected look for a business oriented President less likely that Bush to win the hearts of foreign leaders and who doesn't care one whit about the middle class or poor.

It is encouraging, however, that Obama is ahead as we get closer to election day. This is basically the '96 election all over. Obama is good, not great. The Republican competitor is not Presidential Material. I'm sure around October, there will be a quip by Governor Romney that goes something like, "I've tried everything do you all have any ideas?"

That's not true.

And Romney is a less compassionate and less charismatic President then George W. Bush.

So if elected look for a business oriented President less likely that Bush to win the hearts of foreign leaders and who doesn't care one whit about the middle class or poor.

oh brother, less compassionate? by who's standards? YOURS
Romney wasn't my first choice, but I see him more compassionate and differently a bigger ADULT than Obama..

That's not true.

Romney wasn't my first choice, but I see him more compassionate and differently a bigger ADULT than Obama..

You can say that again. And it would be word salad again. Way to go.

That's not true.

You can say that again. And it would be word salad again. Way to go.

you can just continue saying nothing on the topic of the thread...but whatever blows your skirt up

A poll that is weighted +11 D is a poll that ain't worth the toilet paper it's printed on.

It's a poll showing Obama ahead, what else should matter..?

man oh man...:lol:

It’s July. But Americans seem to be already asking: When is this thing over?

President Obama leads Republican Mitt Romney by 6 points in a new poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal, 49 percent to 43 percent. But the underlying message in the numbers is that Americans are already souring on both candidates as negative attacks ramp up and fall inches closer.

NBC Wall Street Journal poll Obama Leads By 6 | TPM2012

Based on the poll demographics, this really doesn't look good for Obama.
Demographic numbers at link.
Who’s up for a new NBC/WSJ poll based on a bad sample? « Hot Air

Forum List

Back