NBC/WSJ poll: NRA more popular than entertainment industry

First the label the Tea Party a finge group of people, now the NRA

you people better wake the hell up

Again with the Bush syndrome. It has been 4 years since Bush. It has been 6 years of democrat control. Hardly seems to be a reason to blame Bush for anything going on today. But I guess when that is all you got I don't blame you and I actually respect you for not playing the race card.

Are you denying that Bush was President for 8 years? If not, my point is valid and not Bush syndrome.

I guess when you don't have logic use the illogical. Can't deny Bush was President for 8 years. Can't deny I was not happy with all that he did. But I won't deny that things were better then then now and this President and the democrat majority have made things much worse. YOU have to be a person in great denial.

Just because I do not agree with you does not mean that I am in denial.

Are you denying that Bush was President for 8 years? If not, my point is valid and not Bush syndrome.

I guess when you don't have logic use the illogical. Can't deny Bush was President for 8 years. Can't deny I was not happy with all that he did. But I won't deny that things were better then then now and this President and the democrat majority have made things much worse. YOU have to be a person in great denial.

Just because I do not agree with you does not mean that I am in denial.

Sure it does, I am right.

Wow, I guess the Democrats, their sheep,the media and Obama's attempt to vilify the people who members of Nra isn't working..

tsk tsk

I can not believe that the last election wasn't rigged.

No one can be happy with the state of affairs in the US except the takers.

I suppose that with a 47 percent head start it wouldn't take much for Obama to win especially with the racists that voted for him just to make themselves feel good. Can't really understand how voting for Obama because he is black is not racist but if I were to say I was voting for Romney because he is white is racist. Of course I wouldn't vote for either for that reason but there has to be a lot of folks that did. I personally voted for Lynn Swan, supported Herman Cain and if given the opportunity would support JC Watts and Alan Keys.

I just wonder how disappointed is the MSM propaganda machine is when polls come back with results such as this. I am really surprised they even report the results makes me wonder what they are really up to.

We have a all assault coming at us with Obama, the Democrats and the media..
we are going to be in the fight for our freedoms and country I'm afraid

people better wake up
Obama might be the one to push it all harder than anyone has before him, especially with these agenda's, but this has been a slow burn for quite along time now..

How powerful is the NRA?

Powerful enough that Obama called them out by name (and invited them to the WH) as being the hurdle to his proposed gun / magazine bans.

...You need a better punchline, that was more boring than funny.

I guess when you don't have logic use the illogical.

:lol: The person who thinks the Sandy Hook tragedy was a Democratic conspiracy is talking about logic... mkay...

Ahhhh? What???? Do you always just make things up?

I remember you posting that you thought the Sandy Hook shooting was a Democratic conspiracy so Obama could usher in gun control.

How powerful is the NRA?

Powerful enough that Obama called them out by name (and invited them to the WH) as being the hurdle to his proposed gun / magazine bans.
Ok so they are powerful, but why is this, how have they used their power? Have they used it for dark purposes or are they just the victims of various cultures that have been developed by the left in this nation in which surrounds them all now? Are they surrounded by cultures that have lost their moral compass, kicked God out of their lives, constantly indulges in all forms of excesses and weird ism's these days? If so then it's no wonder that the NRA and it's members are on guard in a society such as this one is now.. Our children are the most important key to this nations success, so it is of no strange consequence to me that they have become targets now in a society like we have now in America.

What needs to be done only, is to keep an eye on anything that gets to big, and then begins to use it's size to do bad things in this nation, and so far the government has become at least one of the main culprits, and a big problem in this respect, then Hollywood is the number two culprit that seems to do what ever it's little heart desires, and without any question or challenge to it's actions by "We the People" who are and should be the government. The NRA is probably just in defense mode against these two problems, for which I think we are now having in America today in all that we see and do hear now. A better analogy I guess would be to wonder what rolls each one of these actors are playing in our society, and are those rolls being conducted as good or as bad?

Last edited:
How powerful is the NRA?

:lol: The person who thinks the Sandy Hook tragedy was a Democratic conspiracy is talking about logic... mkay...

I remember you posting that you thought the Sandy Hook shooting was a Democratic conspiracy so Obama could usher in gun control.

Your memory is faulty, at best. There is a search engine please show me where I even inferred such.

How powerful is the NRA?

If true, then that's about as bad as the left saying that Bush and company brought those towers down, but that seemed to fly like and eagle amongst the agenda grabbers on the left, and I mean to no end it did.

Your memory is faulty, at best. There is a search engine please show me where I even inferred such.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...fessor-claims-sandy-hook-shooting-a-hoax.html

In this thread you continually go off about how you don't believe the story and you think there was a conspiracy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...fessor-claims-sandy-hook-shooting-a-hoax.html

In this thread you continually go off about how you don't believe the story and you think there was a conspiracy.

Freewill is the Florida college professor????

Forum List

Back