NBC/WSJ poll: NRA more popular than entertainment industry

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It seems to me that that last few films, with notable successful exceptions, have glorified violence, if not glorify certainly violence is the central theme.

NBC/WSJ poll: NRA more popular than entertainment industry - First Read

As Washington prepares for a political battle over the Obama White House's proposals to curb gun violence after the Newtown, Conn., shootings, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that the National Rifle Association is more popular than the entertainment industry.

Forty-one percent of adults see the NRA -- the nation's top gun lobby -- in a positive light, while 34 percent view it in a negative light.

By comparison, just 24 percent have positive feelings about the entertainment industry, and 39 percent have negative ones.

Wow, I guess the Democrats, their sheep,the media and Obama's attempt to vilify the people who members of Nra isn't working..

tsk tsk

How many times are you going to start this thread?

First time for me, but what does that have to do with the entertainment industry pushing the violence we are seeing in society?

Wow, I guess the Democrats, their sheep,the media and Obama's attempt to vilify the people who members of Nra isn't working..

tsk tsk

I can not believe that the last election wasn't rigged.

No one can be happy with the state of affairs in the US except the takers.

I suppose that with a 47 percent head start it wouldn't take much for Obama to win especially with the racists that voted for him just to make themselves feel good. Can't really understand how voting for Obama because he is black is not racist but if I were to say I was voting for Romney because he is white is racist. Of course I wouldn't vote for either for that reason but there has to be a lot of folks that did. I personally voted for Lynn Swan, supported Herman Cain and if given the opportunity would support JC Watts and Alan Keys.

I just wonder how disappointed is the MSM propaganda machine is when polls come back with results such as this. I am really surprised they even report the results makes me wonder what they are really up to.

tsk tsk

I suppose that with a 47 percent head start it wouldn't take much for Obama to win especially with the racists that voted for him just to make themselves feel good. Can't really understand how voting for Obama because he is black is not racist but if I were to say I was voting for Romney because he is white is racist. Of course I wouldn't vote for either for that reason but there has to be a lot of folks that did. I personally voted for Lynn Swan, supported Herman Cain and if given the opportunity would support JC Watts and Alan Keys.

I just wonder how disappointed is the MSM propaganda machine is when polls come back with results such as this. I am really surprised they even report the results makes me wonder what they are really up to.

It had nothing to do with the Republicans having a weak ticket.

tsk tsk

We have a all assault coming at us with Obama, the Democrats and the media..
we are going to be in the fight for our freedoms and country I'm afraid

people better wake up

tsk tsk

I suppose that with a 47 percent head start it wouldn't take much for Obama to win especially with the racists that voted for him just to make themselves feel good. Can't really understand how voting for Obama because he is black is not racist but if I were to say I was voting for Romney because he is white is racist. Of course I wouldn't vote for either for that reason but thereby has to be a lot of folks that did. I personally voted for Lynn Swan, supported Herman Cain and if given the opportunity would support JC Watts and Alan Keys.

people better wake up

America survived 8 years of Bushshit.

tsk tsk

Nope.

I suppose that with a 47 percent head start it wouldn't take much for Obama to win especially with the racists that voted for him just to make themselves feel good. Can't really understand how voting for Obama because he is black is not racist but if I were to say I was voting for Romney because he is white is racist. Of course I wouldn't vote for either for that reason but thereby has to be a lot of folks that did. I personally voted for Lynn Swan, supported Herman Cain and if given the opportunity would support JC Watts and Alan Keys.

people better wake up

Again with the Bush syndrome. It has been 4 years since Bush. It has been 6 years of democrat control. Hardly seems to be a reason to blame Bush for anything going on today. But I guess when that is all you got I don't blame you and I actually respect you for not playing the race card.

tsk tsk

Is the Lynn Swan that you mentioned the ex pro football player.

tsk tsk

people better wake up

an

people better wake up

Again with the Bush syndrome. It has been 4 years since Bush. It has been 6 years of democrat control. Hardly seems to be a reason to blame Bush for anything going on today. But I guess when that is all you got I don't blame you and I actually respect you for not playing the race card.

Are you denying that Bush was President for 8 years? If not, my point is valid and not Bush syndrome.

Nope.

Your weak candidate lost to a stronger opponent, time to get over it.

people better wake up

And if it's lucky. it will survive eight years of Obummer. This means we will have survived sixteen years of crappy leadership. Don't we deserve better?

As to the NRA being more popular than the entertainment industry...

They have an hysterical media and knee jerk politicians to thank...

Are you denying that Bush was President for 8 years? If not, my point is valid and not Bush syndrome.

I guess when you don't have logic use the illogical. Can't deny Bush was President for 8 years. Can't deny I was not happy with all that he did. But I won't deny that things were better then then now and this President and the democrat majority have made things much worse. YOU have to be a person in great denial.

I guess when you don't have logic use the illogical.

:lol: The person who thinks the Sandy Hook tragedy was a Democratic conspiracy is talking about logic... mkay...

Forum List

Back