NBC/WSJ poll: Heading into conventions, Obama has four-point lead

Maybe you can tell me how a poll taken a month after the last one by the same firm dropping 2 percentage points for 0bama is a good thing for him?

None of the other wack-a-libs cares to answer this...

Like I am going to answer any questions you ask.
Yeah, I figured you were too scared to answer, you fat fuckstain....

You're nothing but a damn bully on this board. In person you're probably a sawed off little runt. Go to hell.

Maybe you can tell me how a poll taken a month after the last one by the same firm dropping 2 percentage points for 0bama is a good thing for him?

None of the other wack-a-libs cares to answer this...

Like I am going to answer any questions you ask. * * * *

'Can't answer' is a perfectly good reply. And tons more honest.

I would never explain anything to that jerk. His constant bullying and confrontational attitude have become so old.

Another thing, none of my questions are ever responded to, for the most part. They are always answered with a question to me. It's so annoying.

After Mitt Romney selected his vice presidential running mate, and just days before the political conventions kick off next week, President Barack Obama maintains his advantage in the race for the White House, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

A Democratic ticket featuring Obama and Vice President Joe Biden gets support from 48 percent of registered voters, and a Republican ticket of Romney and new running mate Paul Ryan gets 44 percent.

These numbers are only slightly changed from July, when Obama led Romney by six points in the survey, 49 percent to 43 percent, suggesting a minimal bounce for Romney (if at all) after this month’s Ryan pick.

“The election has moved from a referendum to a choice,” says Democratic pollster Peter D. Hart, who conducted this survey with Republican pollster Bill McInturff. “Mitt Romney is starting to accumulate a number of negatives on the personal front and issues front.”

Looking ahead to next week’s Republican convention, which begins on Monday in Tampa, Fla., Hart adds: “Mitt Romney has a lot of repair work to do with his image.”

NBC/WSJ poll: Heading into conventions, Obama has four-point lead - First Read

According to Real Clear Politics Obama has only a 1 point lead.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Something I would like to point out about the poll from the Op it say's they interviewed 1000 registered voters it also say's the margin of error for 1000 voters 3.1% when you take that into account it should make the difference about 1% which is what RCP has the difference at kind of interesting.

Another dem push poll. Can we expect oversampling? Why yes, they didnt offer those figures meaning they have........

When righties do not like poll results, they claim they are wrong. You think the only correct ones are the ones you like.

We'll have to watch those swing states. They are the ones to watch.

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado President Obama 1.6

Florida Tie

Iowa President Obama 1.0

Michigan President Obama 3.8

Missouri Governor Romney 4.8

Nevada President Obama 4.2

New Hampshire President Obama 3.5

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.0

Ohio President Obama 2.0

Virginia President Obama 0.6

Wisconsin President Obama 1.4

A close race in many places, but even giving Governor Romney the tie in Florida, it still comes out this way;

President Obama 303 Governor Romney 235

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Like I am going to answer any questions you ask. * * * *

I would never explain anything to that jerk. His constant bullying and confrontational attitude have become so old.

Another thing, none of my questions are ever responded to, for the most part. They are always answered with a question to me. It's so annoying.

What do you mean?

:lol:

What do you mean?

When I ask some people a question, it is responded to with a question. But they provide no answer to what I asked them. I wonder why they do that?? :lol:

:lol:

When I ask some people a question, it is responded to with a question. But they provide no answer to what I asked them. I wonder why they do that?? :lol:

Forum List

Back