NBC using the Parkland incident to push their agenda

^^^^^ Trick question?

MSLSD, CNN, ABC, CBS, Bluffington Post, New York Times, Rooters(sp) etc etc etc
Obama "If you like your doctor....." / "Not even a smidgen of corruption"
Easy Peasy....like taking candy from a baby

Want more proof?......Google is your friend

Where do you get your information, if not from the major news sources?

The liberal news media are liars, no surprise.

Name one leftist or liberal news media, that lies more than your hero, Donald Trump.
FYI, that's a challenge.
And back it up with facts and comparative proof.

"Most reporters and editors are liberal — a now-dated Pew Research Center poll found that liberals outnumber conservatives in the media by some 5 to 1, and that comports with my own anecdotal experience at National Public Radio. When you are liberal, and everyone else around you is as well, it is easy to fall into groupthink on what stories are important, what sources are legitimate and what the narrative of the day will be."

https://nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people - their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties - someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal
JFK

I asked for comparative proof. You didn't prove anything.
Here, disprove these factual lies by Trump, these lists are all verified.
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-claims-over-355-days/?utm_term=.e066c425e811

Now I know what you'd like to whine and claim these are all liberal sites. However, each lie is verified. But that proves absolutely nothing.
I have issued this challenge many, many times. I asked dozens of Trumpsters to disprove the listed lies. Everyone who took the challenged failed.
When you replied, you offered really nothing. No examples. You took the easy way out, the lazy (and predictable) way to try to refute my claim.
Either take the challenge, like an adult. I mean come on, your way is complete bullshit.
Prove your point or STFU.

You're a self-righteous, angry, lazy gun grabber who wants to make silly statements, then demand others do your research.
Noone is compelled to jump because you say so.

And with your attitude, I doubt many care what you say or think...outside of your equally silly co-horts)

Name one leftist or liberal news media, that lies more than your hero, Donald Trump.
FYI, that's a challenge.

kiwiman127, next stupid question?

Another poster, who can't back themselves up. Trump is a pathological liar and I can back that claim up. Your claim about the media? We'll not so much.
Trumpsters bash everyone else as liars, yet their hero has thousands of proven and documented lies. Yet they go after everyone else calling them liars. Talk about weak-minded and easily manipulated. Pathetic.

You assume Trump voters in 30 states give a shit what you think. You are no threat, we just defeated your candidate, her $1.2 billion dollar war chest, the DNC, the Dem party, the liberal media and a bunch of hack GOP RINO's. :Boom2:

I hate to rain on your parade (no I don't), but as I stated months before the election, I said the only way I'd vote for Trump or Clinton, is if someone was holding a gun to my head. So, being as no one was holding a gun to my head, I voted for Evan McMullin, the Independent candidate. I'm basically a guy who strongly dislikes both the GOP and the Dems. I have held the belief for at least a couple of decades. I did however did some "get out and vote" work for George H W Bush in 1992.
I know it's hard for anyone who is absolutely married to an ideology to comprehend, what it's like to think for themselves and vote on issues not party, but the way it is. As a matter of fact, more and more people vote independently than vote for either the Republican or the Democrats. It's the largest voting block in the country. As every day passes, more and more people are sick of both major parties. It's like taxation with absolutely no representation.
Trump has proved my decision was the absolute right decision, it probably would have been the same with Clinton. Those two, were the worse two candidates in the history and they ran at the same time! (Which I stated several times prior to the election)
Now go back and goose-step blindly to your narrow, narrow ideology.
I am extremely happy, that I'm not you.

Trump won, your loser candidate lost I'm raining on your parade fool :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, I was convinced that my presidential choice (McMullin), was going to snowball Trump and Hillary. I had arranged a huge victory party at the Minneapolis Convention Center and hired Bruce Springsteen and the "E" Street Band for the evening.
Idiot. :highfive:

FYI, that's a challenge.

"Most reporters and editors are liberal — a now-dated Pew Research Center poll found that liberals outnumber conservatives in the media by some 5 to 1, and that comports with my own anecdotal experience at National Public Radio. When you are liberal, and everyone else around you is as well, it is easy to fall into groupthink on what stories are important, what sources are legitimate and what the narrative of the day will be."

https://nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people - their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties - someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal
JFK

There is nothing funny about the words quoted above, but one poster, unable to offer anything noteworthy and incapable of composing a response of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking pushed the funny button.

I have no understanding of what S/He believes, but one must infer this childish non response is the work of someone who has been brainwashed by the BIG LIE, which has infected all those who use the term "liberal" as a pejorative.

FYI, that's a challenge.

JFK

There is nothing funny about the words quoted above, but one poster, unable to offer anything noteworthy and incapable of composing a response of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking pushed the funny button.

I have no understanding of what S/He believes, but one must infer this childish non response is the work of someone who has been brainwashed by the BIG LIE, which has infected all those who use the term "liberal" as a pejorative.

Kennedy's words regarding liberals are not applicable to the post-modern, neo-Marxist liberals of today that have hijacked his party. It's funny you would try to vindicate the liberalism of today with that statement. Desperate too.

FYI, that's a challenge.

JFK

Kennedy's words regarding liberals are not applicable to the post-modern, neo-Marxist liberals of today that have hijacked his party. It's funny you would try to vindicate the liberalism of today with that statement. Desperate too.

Well, I consider an ad hominem as a non response but a telling one.

Possibly being one of the brainwashed who attack liberals as a single set, you must have some inkling of what their platform includes. Please set the record straight, what do liberals want?

Please use President Kennedy's cogent words to compose a response that is clear, concise and convincing.

FYI, that's a challenge.

JFK

Possibly being one of the brainwashed who attack liberals as a single set, you must have some inkling of what their platform includes. Please set the record straight, what do liberals want?

Please use President Kennedy's cogent words to compose a response that is clear, concise and convincing.

Kennedy's description of 'liberal' is closer to conservatives of today. Sorry didn't think the word 'liberal' was an 'ad hominem.' Funny you would think so too. :21:

JFK

Kennedy's description of 'liberal' is closer to conservatives of today. Sorry didn't think the word 'liberal' was an 'ad hominem.' Funny you would think so too. :21:

By your claim the current set of Conservatives are closer to Authoritarians.

You didn't use the liberal as do most of the current crop of self defined conservatives, those who use the pejorative "libtard". Maybe their is hope for you.

However, I don't accept your description. You lump the term liberal into the set of radical democrats, those who seek change immediately, rather than via debate and compromise - two words alien to the current Republican Administration which is Reactionary and dead set on a conservative ideology (Ryan and the so claimed Freedom Caucus).

This thread is about the media, and one person's perception/opinion built on another BIG LIE first promulgated by Limbaugh, that the MSM is liberal; by JFK's definition the MSM is liberal, for its membership is highly educated and reports the news as news, and editorial comments as opinions.

The perverted partisan bullshit of the right wing is emblematic of Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner (aka: Savage) and others who who make big bucks dividing our citizens with lies, half-truths, rumors and innuendos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back