NBC - Sitting at 47 is a good number for a challenger, but not for an incumbent

over it is not til sings the fat wookie
true but i get feeing your very confident along with most of the gop.

Not at all. I also don't feel confident Obama has the honor to go quietly if he loses.
he will go quietly as he will accept defeat that anyone who lost election will. only way he won,t is if it as close as 2000.

in end though he won,t try to cling if he lost. if you lose, you lose and you accept it.

Interesting that it comes out 47% for each man given the 47% comment anyway it's always a worry for a incumbent when they are under 50%.
that is true and makes more more downhearted about obama chances. must make gop very confident.

well then if you think it done, then celebrate then.

I see you have found your own special message board calling in agreeing with what everyone posts... :cool:
no i am not agreeing with every post. don,t streotype. Just trying to be balanced that all .

I did not say every post, I said what everyone posts. The difference being with every post you respond to as opposed to every post.

It was an over generalization I agree...but dude, how about some real opinion instead of mind numbing regurgitation of "you must feel confident" or "celebrate then".

I see you have found your own special message board calling in agreeing with what everyone posts... :cool:
no i am not agreeing with every post. don,t streotype. Just trying to be balanced that all .

I did not say every post, I said what everyone posts. The difference being with every post you respond to as opposed to every post.

It was an over generalization I agree...but dude, how about some real opinion instead of mind numbing regurgitation of "you must feel confident" or "celebrate then".
i don,t agree that i have said only that. I have said that i have liberal views and that why i am backing obama but if romney wins , then i hope he can get the dems and gop to come together and find some compromise,

don,t put me in the box that only say one thing because i don,t

all i was pointing to was growing level of gop who are confident rightly about their chances of winning thats all

i don,t agree that i have said only that. I have said that i have liberal views and that why i am backing obama but if romney wins , then i hope he can get the dems and gop to come together and find some compromise,

all i was pointing to was growing level of gop who are confident rightly about their chances of winning thats all

So republicans are "rightly confident about a Romney win"? Where are they getting this confidence i.e. what kind of signs and information and why do think they are right to do so?

So republicans are "rightly confident about a Romney win"? Where are they getting this confidence i.e. what kind of signs and information and why do think they are right to do so?
well from number of things sadly.

the ramuseun poll lead, the seven point gallup lead, the fact chuck todd said that from their tied poll obama team be worried. the fact that nate sliver said wi, pa are toss ups. chris matthews saying on chris matthew show that romney has the mo. all makes me understand why their confidence. fact his intrade odds gone up.

but look obama can this with midwest. wi, ohio,mi,pa and nev or iowa. But they must offer a vision and emphany to those people in those swing states. This can be won but they need to go out and win it

the ramuseun poll lead, the seven point gallup lead, the fact chuck todd said that from their tied poll obama team be worried. the fact that nate sliver said wi, pa are toss ups. chris matthews saying on chris matthew show that romney has the mo. all makes me understand why their confidence. fact his intrade odds gone up.

but look obama can this with midwest. wi, ohio,mi,pa and nev or iowa. But they must offer a vision and emphany to those people in those swing states. This can be won but they need to go out and win it

Obama will lose the Midwest... Ohio will be tight, but I think Romney will prevail. PA has moved towards Romney and WI is tightening. Obama has lost this election...the "by how much" remains to be seen. I think it will be by a wider margin then his win against McCain 4 years ago.

BUH-BYE OBUMMER!

Obama will lose the Midwest... Ohio will be tight, but I think Romney will prevail. PA has moved towards Romney and WI is tightening. Obama has lost this election...the "by how much" remains to be seen. I think it will be by a wider margin then his win against McCain 4 years ago.

BUH-BYE OBUMMER!
well then enjoy the victory if you think that the case. i won,t give up till finish

BUH-BYE OBUMMER!
well then enjoy the victory if you think that the case. i won,t give up till finish

Again with your insipid flavorless responses...

You have not shown any reason to "not give up" you fail time and again to post any reason for your "hope 'til the end"... In a word- you are "boring".

Forum List

Back