NBC Reporter To Black Man At Tea Party: "Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?"

Actually, I thought it was a legitimate question.... particularly since the MSM keep trying to portray the TEA parties as racist. So, to ask a black guy 'do you feel uncomfortable' seems a good question. I like the question because it gave a black American the opportunity to say how he felt. And it was an exceptionally good answer.

This is what passes for journalism now, reporters asking people questions based on their fantasies. :lol:

The guy tries hard not to laugh in her face before saying 'no, these are my people, Americans.'

RealClearPolitics - Video - NBC Reporter To Black Man At Tea Party: "Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?"

NBC, on the cutting edge of stupid.

Is there a greater racist moron than Kelly O'Donnell?

I mean besides Norah O'Donnell,...

MSNBC's Norah O'Donnell Plays Race Card on Gingrich, Colleagues Laugh At Her | NewsBusters.org

and Rosy O'Donnell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qINiw6ub5U]YouTube - Rosie Ching Chong O'Donnell[/ame]

I'm an Irish-American, descended of a clan that absolutely hates, HATES the Clan O'Donnell. Going back to at least 500 AD, our clan has warred with the O'Donnell's.

And....now....I continue the great family tradition! :D

Thanks for posting the O'Donnell tripe for all to see. ;)

NBC Reporter To Black Man At Tea Party: "Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?"

Maybe she was referring to uncomfortable, like when your nutsack spills out of your underwear and gets pinched between the elastic band and your leg.

This is what passes for journalism now, reporters asking people questions based on their fantasies. :lol:

The guy tries hard not to laugh in her face before saying 'no, these are my people, Americans.'

RealClearPolitics - Video - NBC Reporter To Black Man At Tea Party: "Have You Ever Felt Uncomfortable?"

Seems like a fair and legit question to me ...

We keep hearing about racism in the tea parties so what's wrong with asking a black tea partier if they've ever felt uncomfortable because of their race? I mean, that's getting the information straight from the horses mouth aint it?

We keep hearing about racism in the tea parties so what's wrong with asking a black tea partier if they've ever felt uncomfortable because of their race? I mean, that's getting the information straight from the horses mouth aint it?

Anyone ever ask LBJ about this quote, even once?

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

The question is absurd.

If the guy felt 'uncomfortable' or felt it racist he wouldn't be there.

Even asking the question is ludicrous.

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

I'm not seeing your point and I'm not getting where you are coming from, either.

Seriously, can you lose the partisan retartedness for at least a half a moment?

Y'all have been bitching about the MSM painting the tea party as racist and here we have the MSM actually bothering to ask a black tea partier how they feel and getting a tea party favorable answer yet you still cry foul and complain.

A black commentator was one of the featured speakers at the Atlanta TEA parties on Thursday.

I don't think he felt uncomfortable.

I'm not seeing your point and I'm not getting where you are coming from, either.

Y'all have been bitching about the MSM painting the tea party as racist and here we have the MSM actually bothering to ask a black tea partier how they feel and getting a tea party favorable answer yet you still cry foul and complain.
Are you trying for a merit badge in obtuse?

If the man felt uncomfortable he wouldn't be there.

The question is absurd.

If the guy felt 'uncomfortable' or felt it racist he wouldn't be there.

Even asking the question is ludicrous.

So you know what the guy was thinking and how he would react if he felt uncomfortable at any time?

Because all I heard him say was, "no, these are my people," or something to that affect.

He could have just as easily said, "yeah, there was a couple of idiots with some signs I didn't like at a rally I was at a couple of months ago but I just ignore that. That isn't what this movement is about and it isn't going to stop me from standing up for what I believe in."

Not at all.

Are you trying for your own in fauxrage?

Not at all.

Are you trying for your own in fauxrage?
Mockery is not outrage dear heart.

Forum List

Back