NBC Propaganda: "Children of the Harvest"

Quit hiring them and they never come? The show clearly demonstarted that the family traveled to MN without a job lined up. When you have someone who will work their kids illegally and for next to nothing, someone will use them. It is important to penalize both parties to keep them from attempting it in the future.

I would give that family immediate citizenship. I saw that show also.
How many American families do that looking for work?
I thought all these Mexicans were sitting drawing benefits?
Thanks for correctly pointing to that family and showing real world.

Quit hiring them and they never come? The show clearly demonstarted that the family traveled to MN without a job lined up. When you have someone who will work their kids illegally and for next to nothing, someone will use them. It is important to penalize both parties to keep them from attempting it in the future.

Well, if you saw the show, you should have picked up the kids were all born in the US and are citizens by birth. The parents are not citizens, but here legally. The father is a rancher in Texas who was looking for quick cash by imprisoning his kids in a summer labor scheme. An illegal one for kids under 12. Almost as bad as bringing the kids into the family drug trade.

Well, if you saw the show, you should have picked up the kids were all born in the US and are citizens by birth. The parents are not citizens, but here legally. The father is a rancher in Texas who was looking for quick cash by imprisoning his kids in a summer labor scheme. An illegal one for kids under 12. Almost as bad as bringing the kids into the family drug trade.

You live in a fantasy world of video games and reality TV.
That family was a very close and loving family. They interviewed the kids at the end and all of them stated they wanted to better themselves.
Many believe welfare and food stamps is the way to go instead of this "imprisoning" as you claim but hard work teaches respect and that family has it.
We have become a nation of lazy fat asses and village idiots.

America isn't broken, Mexico is!
The system in America is broken because it demands to be operated on basically slave labor. If America paid what was fair, provided working conditions that were safe and healthy and conducted business in the sunshine rather than the shady realm of 'under the table' (meaning no taxes paid when they are actually due) America would not have a problem with illegal immigration. There are plenty of Americans willing and able to do this work.

But not under the conditions provided by the Americans who hire illegals.

And why is it always the burden of the illegals? Why aren't the Americans who enable illegal immigration prosecuted? Crack down of those employers and watch the river of illegal immigrants dry up.

But it's more fun to hassle a Hispanic family than frog march employers for enabling the problem. It's the American way! Burn the sharecroppers cabin but leave the Big House alone!

It all boils down to this:
Would you rather pay $300 for your groceries a week or $125?
Would you rather pay $450K for your new home or $285K?
Do you like having your car washed and cleaned?
I am out in the real world daily and most of my friends are also. We see that in many industries, like the chicken plant, ONLY Hispanics will take the dirty jobs.
Just a fact.
Actually, your bargain prices come at a higher cost. That cost is entry level jobs for the American middle class. And that means sustainability for the American middle class.

And if that chicken plant merely adhered to the labor laws of the United States of America, Americans would take those jobs, because they would be safe and pay a decent wage.

Your bargain prices are too dear!

You live in a fantasy world of video games and reality TV.
That family was a very close and loving family. They interviewed the kids at the end and all of them stated they wanted to better themselves.
Many believe welfare and food stamps is the way to go instead of this "imprisoning" as you claim but hard work teaches respect and that family has it.
We have become a nation of lazy fat asses and village idiots.

That family is teaching their kids to ignore the law. No respect there. The father thinks he is bettering his family by being a migrant farm hand and using his family to make a buck. Love? Really? Seriously?

Forum List

Back