NBC Propaganda: "Children of the Harvest"

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
NBC Propaganda: "Children of the Harvest"​

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I worked as hard as they claimed these Mexicans do, I would be skin and bones. These Mexicans are F A T ! The father, the mother, and the kids are all overweight, really overweight! How is that possible after working all those hours in the hot sun doing back breaking work that Americans won't do on the few farms left that don't use machinery.

By the way, I challenge any of these networks to question Mexicans living in Chicago, New York or any American city if they will work in the fields for slave wages.

It's all bullshit meant to make Americans look bad. When are these networks going to examine the corrupt motives of Mexicans. Do they ever ask Mexicans why they are taking the jobs that could feed the people of the rest of the world. These networks never point out that whites still out number browns by more than double in the poverty department, yet they won't stand up for their own people.

Atta boy, NBC. How's that merger with Telemundo working out for you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I worked as hard as they claimed these Mexicans do, I would be skin and bones. These Mexicans are F A T ! The father, the mother, and the kids are all overweight, really overweight! How is that possible after working all those hours in the hot sun doing back breaking work that Americans won't do on the few farms left that don't use machinery.

By the way, I challenge any of these networks to question Mexicans living in Chicago, New York or any American city if they will work in the fields for slave wages.

It's all bullshit meant to make Americans look bad. When are these networks going to examine the corrupt motives of Mexicans. Do they ever ask Mexicans why they are taking the jobs that could feed the people of the rest of the world. These networks never point out that whites still out number browns by more than double in the poverty department, yet they won't stand up for their own people.

You see them running across the border carrying backpack of drugs and they don't look hungry and mal-nourished.

Last edited:
"I see Mexicans"

This act of spewing hate on brown people is so very fucking silly.

Tell me how you verified the "fat brown people" you saw were illegals?

Did they mention poor diet at all? The fattening foods are often cheaper than healthy ones.

Forum List

Back