NBC Poll (so you know it is even lower): Papa Obama Falls to 47%

His economic, health care and other plans are up for consideration right now. People who are suppose to be representing the will of their voters need to reflect their wishes. Right now, the Democrats are thumbing their noses at the majority. Not just on health care, but on cap and trade, Iraq, jobs and many other issues.

Beats saying yes to a takeover of 18% of the economy for nothing more than political power. You can't possibly believe the dems are pushing this healthcare bill because they really care about the people.
Also beats saying yes to cap and trade which is nothing more than an international distribution of wealth.
I feel that both sides are equally as power mad and are quite happy with "we the people" choosing sides and arguing partisan BS. This message board is usually is a fine example.

Where in the healthcare bill does it provide for a government takeover of healthcare? It just doesn't exist. Just because the gang on FoxNews says so, doesn't make it so

Where did Jeffrockit state that it's a government takeover. He just mention a 18% take over of our economy. There is a difference, ya know. Once again RW, please try and comprehend, and not project.

I've only got three little words for you...

Virginia...New...Jersey.

1. it's typical for governorships to go to the party out of power. SOP.

2. VA in particular was very specific to the people running. the dem candidate was a nightmare.

3. You might want to look at the rightwingnuts' self-destructive behavior in NY23 before you start doing the hokey pokey. ;)

If NBC is claiming 47% then just go ahead and knock at least 15 to 20 points off the number. His actual approval number must be more like 27%. Yikes!

How hopeless is the Republican Party?

The party of NO....is now the party of NO CHANCE

No candidates, no message, no funding.....NO CHANCE

We have not stopped change from happening at all because any person is capable of making changes within in their own lives and the sum of the total changes that every individual makes becomes the change in society that you crave.

If NBC is claiming 47% then just go ahead and knock at least 15 to 20 points off the number. His actual approval number must be more like 27%. Yikes!

I wouldn't be surprised considering that the average viewer of NBC is hardcore liberals so the demographics of their polls is going to reflect a higher number in Obama's favor than what actually is.

His economic, health care and other plans are up for consideration right now. People who are suppose to be representing the will of their voters need to reflect their wishes. Right now, the Democrats are thumbing their noses at the majority. Not just on health care, but on cap and trade, Iraq, jobs and many other issues.

Beats saying yes to a takeover of 18% of the economy for nothing more than political power. You can't possibly believe the dems are pushing this healthcare bill because they really care about the people.
Also beats saying yes to cap and trade which is nothing more than an international distribution of wealth.
I feel that both sides are equally as power mad and are quite happy with "we the people" choosing sides and arguing partisan BS. This message board is usually is a fine example.

Where in the healthcare bill does it provide for a government takeover of healthcare? It just doesn't exist. Just because the gang on FoxNews says so, doesn't make it so

Once you start passing laws that tell doctors how to doctor you have effectively taken control of that industry by directing it from Washington. Its like any other industry that faces heavy regulations. Washington decides how they will do their business which gives them say over how they will conduct their business or control it.

It would be like washington telling you when to tell your kids bedtime stories and what they will eat and how big their rooms are. Would you, as a parent, have as much say over how your child will be raised when you have to follow the regulations that the government sets for you?

Last edited:

I wouldn't be surprised considering that the average viewer of NBC is hardcore liberals so the demographics of their polls is going to reflect a higher number in Obama's favor than what actually is.

I am not persuaded by polls. They are too easily fudged and/or just fucked up.

That said, I would share the guess that if NBC gets it at 47%, the true number must be lower yet.

And this ought not come as a surpise to anybody.

Even the President's "base" is unhappy with much of what he's doing. If I, as a conservative, hate his Obamacare Plan for one set of reasons and some Obamaphile hates it for some OTHER set of reasons, the Obamacare plan HAS to be tanking in public approval. And as it sinks, together with other daily displays of how badly the man-child is serving as President, his overall approval numbers have to go down, too.

Even his " base" has to be starting to dimly appreciate what a lightweight loser they installed into the Oval Office.

Keep Dreamin'...This isn't really about the GOP. It's ABOUT PISSED OFF PEOPLE that have nowhere else to GO with a two-Party system as it stands.

Dreaming?

It happened in upstate New York just a few weeks back ...

Are you saying that you don't think Tea Party candidates will syphon votes from GOP candidates?
And there is that misread of NY again...

A better and more chilling picture for Dems is what happened in NJ and Virginia.

I saw Tea Party folks hand a seat that has been solid Republican for more than 100 years to the Dems. What did you see, my friend?

Keep Dreamin'...This isn't really about the GOP. It's ABOUT PISSED OFF PEOPLE that have nowhere else to GO with a two-Party system as it stands.

Dreaming?

It happened in upstate New York just a few weeks back ...

Are you saying that you don't think Tea Party candidates will syphon votes from GOP candidates?
And there is that misread of NY again...

A better and more chilling picture for Dems is what happened in NJ and Virginia.

I live in NJ and it had nothing to do with Obama, healthcare or the economy. It had to do with Jon Corzine. NJ was sick of Corzine before Obama even declared himself a presidential candidate. To claim that NJ is an indicator on the current state of the Democratic party is misleading

Once you start passing laws that tell doctors how to doctor you have effectively taken control of that industry by directing it from Washington. Its like any other industry that faces heavy regulations. Washington decides how they will do their business which gives them say over how they will conduct their business or control it.

It would be like washington telling you when to tell your kids bedtime stories and what they will eat and how big their rooms are. Would you, as a parent, have as much say over how your child will be raised when you have to follow the regulations that the government sets for you?

Once again please.
Where in the healthcare bill does it tell doctors how to doctor?

He has a long way to go to catch w bush, the lowest rated president in US history.

Forum List

Back