NBC poll shows Tea Party more popular that Democrat or Republican party!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have just won a first prize membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.:lol:

If you're going to try a cheap label at least know what you're labeling, you assmunch.

Does Maple remind you of a certain looney smilie-happy female wingnut from somewhere else, by any chance?

I cast neo-Free Republic aka (that place) so long ago I no longer remember most of the posters there that didn't come here...

The people will speak in 2010 and again in 2012. I know for one I can't wait for the elections. the dems are going to have a rude awakening come election night!!!!

What? I sure as hell thought there were only one or two,, well at the most three tea party peoples! wtf?

:lol::lol:

The revolution is on it's way.:clap2::clap2::clap2: Fiscal conservatism is gaining in popularity.

WSJ/NBC News Poll: Tea Party Tops Democrats and Republicans - Washington Wire - WSJ

By Susan Davis

The loosely organized group made of up mostly conservative activists and independent voters that’s come to be known as the Tea Party movement currently boasts higher favorability ratings than either the Democratic or Republican Parties, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll coming out later today.

More than four in 10, 41%, of respondents said they had a very or somewhat favorable view of the Tea Party movement, while 24% said they had a somewhat or very negative view of the group. The Tea Party movement gained notoriety over the summer following a series of protests in Washington, D.C. and other cities over government spending and other U.S. economic policies.

Where was this concern for "fiscal conservatism" from 2000-2008?

Your making the same narrow minded mistake many are. You view this Tea Party deal simply as a republican movement. It isn't!

Nor should it surprise anyone!

Mike

First my thread about us all american teabaggers surpassing the republican nitwits now this from WSJ showing us having more favorable ratings than both the dems and the reps.

It makes my heart swell inside.

70% of the people in that poll didn't even have an understanding of who the teabaggers are.

70%.....link?

It was in the same fucking poll everyone is quoting. Maybe reading a poll once in a while wouldn't hurt.

The revolution is on it's way.:clap2::clap2::clap2: Fiscal conservatism is gaining in popularity.

WSJ/NBC News Poll: Tea Party Tops Democrats and Republicans - Washington Wire - WSJ

By Susan Davis

The loosely organized group made of up mostly conservative activists and independent voters that’s come to be known as the Tea Party movement currently boasts higher favorability ratings than either the Democratic or Republican Parties, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll coming out later today.

More than four in 10, 41%, of respondents said they had a very or somewhat favorable view of the Tea Party movement, while 24% said they had a somewhat or very negative view of the group. The Tea Party movement gained notoriety over the summer following a series of protests in Washington, D.C. and other cities over government spending and other U.S. economic policies.

Your making the same narrow minded mistake many are. You view this Tea Party deal simply as a republican movement. It isn't!

Mike

List the positions of the so-called Tea Party that do not coincide generally with the Republican Party platform.

What's really funny is the "teabagger's" insistence that they are anything other than rank and file GOP.

Again, nice of the GOP to try and find it's sense of fiscal conservatism after six years of a GOP run house/senate/and white house that spent like a drunken sailor.

The vote that counts, the moderates, probably aren't going to be enthused to join a group of people who like to marge on Washington with goofy signs.

Mike

List the positions of the so-called Tea Party that do not coincide generally with the Republican Party platform.

Well, the Republican Party Campaign platform, not the actual "What Republicans Actually Do When They Get Elected" platform.

I'll bet the Teabaggers want to outlaw abortion too!

Silly GOPers.

:lol:

What's really funny is the "teabagger's" insistence that they are anything other than rank and file GOP.

Again, nice of the GOP to try and find it's sense of fiscal conservatism after six years of a GOP run house/senate/and white house that spent like a drunken sailor.

The vote that counts, the moderates, probably aren't going to be enthused to join a group of people who like to marge on Washington with goofy signs.

With missinformation like this out there I have a feeling there will be a lot of confused americans after seeing election results in the next few cycles.

Forum List

Back