NBC poll shows Tea Party more popular that Democrat or Republican party!

Yeah My t-bagging ass is loving this

More than four in 10, 41%, of respondents said they had a very or somewhat favorable view of the Tea Party movement, while 24% said they had a somewhat or very negative view of the group. The Tea Party movement gained notoriety over the summer following a series of protests in Washington, D.C. and other cities over government spending and other U.S. economic policies.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party, which controls both the White House and Congress, has a 35% positive rating compared with a 45% negative rating.

The Republican Party identifies closest to the Tea Party movement’s ideology, but the group has also caused splits within the GOP. Republicans currently hold a 28% favorability rating compared with a 43% negative one.

WSJ/NBC News Poll: Tea Party Tops Democrats and Republicans - Washington Wire - WSJ

Spin on you anti-tea partiers....spin on :lol:

70% of the people in that poll didn't even know much about the teabaggiers if anything. And the question was loaded.

But, hey, enjoy yourselves. Even Ross Perot led the presidential polls momentarily in 1992, and conservatives still claim he got Clinton elected. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are going to and I would bet that by November 2010 everyone will know what they stand for and represent. The HOGS of Congress will be no more.:lol:

Are the 'fiscal conservative' Tea partiers going to cut defense when they go after all this big government?

No, we don't want the taliban running our country, wacking us with sticks, not letting our girl children go to school.

The Federal Pie Chart

And I even supplied you with one of your websites. LOLOLOLOLOLOl Notice the difference between defense spending and discretionary spending,

Last edited:
Are the 'fiscal conservative' Tea partiers going to cut defense when they go after all this big government?

No, we don't want the taliban running our country, wacking us with sticks, not letting our girl children go to school.

The Federal Pie Chart

And I even supplied you with one of your websites. LOLOLOLOLOLOl Notice the difference between defense spending and discretionary spending,

Inflated government military, screams for cutting everything else... I am guessing you're a fan of the previous administration as well?

You're not a fiscal conservative. You're a neocon.

All of a sudden, they'll realize Ron Paul isn't their hero when this item comes up... Heritage Foundation groupies they are.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have just won a first prize membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.:lol:

This is pretty shocking especially coming from the Obama-Run Media. NBC has been the worst of the worst when it comes to relentless smearing of these good people in the Tea Party movement. Good to see all that hateful propaganda hasn't worked. Go get em Tea Partiers!

That post does little to support your premise.

It could

If the premise is - they are a NOT a small in size, fringe group with unpopular ideas

Then if - polls show they have more support then either party this would go to show their potential to be not small or their ideas are not unpopular

At least when compared to the two parties

All of a sudden, they'll realize Ron Paul isn't their hero when this item comes up... Heritage Foundation groupies they are.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have just won a first prize membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.:lol:

If you're going to try a cheap label at least know what you're labeling, you assmunch.

Gotta Loooove those teabaggers

political-pictures-teabagger-written-crayon.jpg

The revolution is on it's way.:clap2::clap2::clap2: Fiscal conservatism is gaining in popularity.

WSJ/NBC News Poll: Tea Party Tops Democrats and Republicans - Washington Wire - WSJ

By Susan Davis

The loosely organized group made of up mostly conservative activists and independent voters that’s come to be known as the Tea Party movement currently boasts higher favorability ratings than either the Democratic or Republican Parties, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll coming out later today.

More than four in 10, 41%, of respondents said they had a very or somewhat favorable view of the Tea Party movement, while 24% said they had a somewhat or very negative view of the group. The Tea Party movement gained notoriety over the summer following a series of protests in Washington, D.C. and other cities over government spending and other U.S. economic policies.

First my thread about us all american teabaggers surpassing the republican nitwits now this from WSJ showing us having more favorable ratings than both the dems and the reps.

It makes my heart swell inside.

The Federal Pie Chart

Is that a yes or a no?

The revolution is on it's way.:clap2::clap2::clap2: Fiscal conservatism is gaining in popularity.

By Susan Davis

The loosely organized group made of up mostly conservative activists and independent voters that’s come to be known as the Tea Party movement currently boasts higher favorability ratings than either the Democratic or Republican Parties, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll coming out later today.

First my thread about us all american teabaggers surpassing the republican nitwits now this from WSJ showing us having more favorable ratings than both the dems and the reps.

70% of the people in that poll didn't even have an understanding of who the teabaggers are.

It's a warmed over version of the Reagan crowd's irrational pipe dream of balancing the budget by cutting taxes, increasing defense spending, and then cutting everyone else's federal spending.

If you're going to try a cheap label at least know what you're labeling, you assmunch.

Does Maple remind you of a certain looney smilie-happy female wingnut from somewhere else, by any chance?

By Susan Davis

70% of the people in that poll didn't even have an understanding of who the teabaggers are.

70%.....link?

Forum List

Back