NBC now admitting that no assault weapons used at Sandy Hook. HANDGUNS ONLY

You know... I was waiting for this. I heard that very day it was handguns. Very soon after the tragedy the weapon changed to an AR-15 in the reports by the Media... I knew it was Horse shit.

Yeah who knows what else they lie about... there are tons of eyewitnesses at the last 3 mass shootings who say there were multiple people involved not a lone wolf...

Government, via the media, will do some fucked up shit to get the support of the sheeple

That Medical Examiner who said all the bullet holes were from an AR-15 has some explaining to do!

Well, clearly Obama didn't go far enough. He said he intends to make laws to prevent another Sandy Hook and the only way to do that is take the handguns. It won't happen for a long time, but liberals are dreaming of that day in the future when they can disarm us. Probably won't be until after Obama and some liberals manage to lift term limits for prez, then he can start working towards One World Order. When he is finally king of the world, only the military, police, king's private armies and criminals will be armed.

You know... I was waiting for this. I heard that very day it was handguns. Very soon after the tragedy the weapon changed to an AR-15 in the reports by the Media... I knew it was Horse shit.

But, they had to keep lying till after Obama passed some laws by executive order. Just like they had to lie about Benghazi being protesters.

You don't expect the state media to tell the truth when it makes their agenda look bad, do you?

Remember how NBC in Miami doctored the George Zimmerman 911 call tape? Whenever the White House or mediamatters calls, NBC answers "At your service! Whatever you want or need, master"

"There is a time for every purpose under Heaven
A time to gather stones and a time to scatter
A time to build up and a time to tear down
A time to sew and a time to rend
A time to love and a time to hate
A time to dance and a time to weep
A time for peace and a time for war....."

The false narrative on the assassination of the Libyan Ambassador went on for weeks.

Why is this a suprise?

The false narrative on the assassination of the Libyan Ambassador went on for weeks.

Why is this a suprise?

Well, it isn't to some people. Those who take the media and government's word every time however will either a) deny it or b) still think we should ban assault weapons

The US News media's spin makes the soviet politburo look insignificant by comparison.
You cannot trust anything the media says anymore.

Why is this a suprise?

Well, it isn't to some people. Those who take the media and government's word every time however will either a) deny it or b) still think we should ban assault weapons

Maybe we should call them 'Freedom Weapons' instead of 'Assault Weapons'.

Two can play that game.

(waiting on freedombecki to rec this post...chuckle)

Last edited:
Irrefutable proof that the political pos walked over the bodies of 20 dead children to get his way. Disgusting. Makes me want to vomit.

Yeah who knows what else they lie about... there are tons of eyewitnesses at the last 3 mass shootings who say there were multiple people involved not a lone wolf...

Government, via the media, will do some fucked up shit to get the support of the sheeple

That Medical Examiner who said all the bullet holes were from an AR-15 has some explaining to do!

The ME will be Obama's Vince Foster. :D

BUT WE SHOULD STILL BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS AMIRITE?

who knows what other lies are being spun.

NBC Admitted: No 'Assault Rifle' Used in Newtown Shooting Independent Journal Review

The president already presented what he is going to do on the firearm issue and that didn't include a assault rifles ban, are you stupid?

"He also will ask Congress to pass laws, including ones that would:

– require universal background checks (background checks on anyone who would buy a gun, whether in stores or at auctions and conventions)

– restore a ban on "military-style assault weapons" (the ban expired in 2004)

– ban gun magazines with capacities of more than 10 rounds

– tougher penalties on people who sell guns to people who aren't allowed to have guns"

I know it is hard to not be a moron, but at least try.

that dumbass british prick piers morgan has got some shit to swallow don't he? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

poDZuRI.png

Connecticut State Police Say “Assault Type Weapon” Was Used Against Most of Lanza’s Victims

In a press conference that happened a short time ago in Newtown, Connecticut, state police spokesman Lt. Paul Vance said that the female that was found at the secondary scene has been positively identified as Nancy Lanza. Her cause of death is multiple gunshot wounds and the death has been ruled a homicide.

The male subject identified as the shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary School has been positively identified as Adam Lanza, and he resided at the home with Ms. Lanza. His cause of death was a gun shot wound and his death has been ruled a suicide.

Vance went on to say that a Bushmaster AR-15 assault type weapon was used against most of Lanza’s victims. That weapon had high capacity magazines. In addition to that, Lanza had in his possession Glock 10 mm and Sig Sauer 9 mm. All weapons had multiple magazines and additional ammunition. The fourth weapon recovered was from the suspect’s vehicle that was parked outside of the school.

Fox News

Forum List

Back