NBC not FOX is really racist All hells breaking loose as it should

I'm glad they apologized because that was fucked up.

But I'm also perplexed by the right. When people were portraying Obama as a monkey many righties said "big deal" and excused it because Obama has big ears! No really, they tried that as a defense to racism. Now, I guess since it's MSNBC they NOW see racism, showed a monkey doing gymnastics after an AA won, only NOW they see racism?

I would love an answer but Righties have a hard time with direct questions....

The response by "the right" is because of the way "the left" typically responds to something like this.
I'm betting that most conservatives wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow to this, but since you guys come unglued so often and see race in everything when it's an outlet like FOX, we want to make sure that you are consistent in your outrage when it's a Democrat-friendly outlet.
I'm betting in this case you guys wouldn't have said a word unless it was pointed out to you.

But I'm also perplexed by the right. When people were portraying Obama as a monkey many righties said "big deal" and excused it because Obama has big ears! No really, they tried that as a defense to racism. Now, I guess since it's MSNBC they NOW see racism, showed a monkey doing gymnastics after an AA won, only NOW they see racism?

And we are perplexed by you OWS parasites. You scream like menstruating teens on prom night when obammy is portrayed as monkey, but have o issue with this. Works both ways, shitstain.

You missed the first sentence and as demonstrated....you have a problem with direct questions. I have a problem with both cases...Do you?

This is where it gets really quiet...

And we are perplexed by you OWS parasites. You scream like menstruating teens on prom night when obammy is portrayed as monkey, but have o issue with this. Works both ways, shitstain.

You missed the first sentence and as demonstrated....you have a problem with direct questions. I have a problem with both cases...Do you?

The answer is you don't have a problem with both. Like all assholes that clamor on about race, you are a hypocrite.

The answer is you don't have a problem with both. Like all assholes that clamor on about race, you are a hypocrite.

Check...mate :badgrin:

read my edit....btw, you didn't merely point out facts....did you? again with the name calling? fuck you.

Quoting a sports commentator's words and saying it's bullshit is not calling the person a racist...do try to keep up, ya mental midget.:D You're a sensitive little pussy, aren't ya?? Go hang out in the CDZ if you're gonna get all butt hurt.:lol:

you didn't merely quote, you put AFRICAN in bold and jumped to your own fucked up conclusion.....by the way....who got "butt hurt"? Seems to me that your the one who went on the fucking tirade in response to my post.

seems to me your skin is as thin as fucking tissue paper.

Awww sweetie, if that's how you define a tirade, then you've lived a very sheltered life.:lol: Now go wipe your snotty nose, punk.:D

Quoting a sports commentator's words and saying it's bullshit is not calling the person a racist...do try to keep up, ya mental midget.:D You're a sensitive little pussy, aren't ya?? Go hang out in the CDZ if you're gonna get all butt hurt.:lol:

you didn't merely quote, you put AFRICAN in bold and jumped to your own fucked up conclusion.....by the way....who got "butt hurt"? Seems to me that your the one who went on the fucking tirade in response to my post.

Awww sweetie, if that's how you define a tirade, then you've lived a very sheltered life.:lol: Now go wipe your snotty nose, punk.:D

They project well, don't they Sherry? :lol:

There was this thread started by a Kos person on the board saying FOX was racist for not showing Gabby's face on the winning of the gold.

I blew that crap out of the water as did other USMB conservatives in a heartbeat showing pictures of Gabby on FOX and wonderful pictures they are of her remarkable achievements.
No wonder they call this kid the "flying squirrel". Gabby was just unreal. I haven't witnessed a gymnast like this since Nadya. Nadia to others.

I digress. The boards were alive as was this one with the most stupid threads attempting to portray FOX as racist.

Grab your helmets and your Immodium AD libs. NBC has been caught out as truly being racist.

NBC forced to apologise after ill-timed ad features a monkey doing gymnastics - right after showing Gabby Douglas' gold medal victory

More woes for NBC after it shows ad featuring monkey doing gymnastics, right after Gabby Douglas' big win
Commercial was for Animal Practice - an upcoming NBC sitcom
NBC says 'no offense was intended' with the ad
She's now an international celebrity after taking gold in all-around gymnastics competition on Thursday

Read more: Gabby Douglas: NBC forced to apologise after ad features a monkey doing gymnastics right AFTER victory | Mail Online

An old Bob Dylan song comes to mind...

How does it feel?

here is the difference, NBC issued a statement saying they were sorry, FOX not only would not issue a statement, they would do it again on the rerun:)

A) You didn't blow anything out of the water. B) I don't see the issue here, NBC doesn't have anything to apologize for.

We know you don't see the issue. It is attached to your back side and you can't see it. That picture clearly says it all. NBC is the media arm of the DNC and everyonhe knows it.
including you. By the way Fox is just as biasis the other way. It is tough to get the truth on TV

A) You didn't blow anything out of the water. B) I don't see the issue here, NBC doesn't have anything to apologize for.

We know you don't see the issue. It is attached to your back side and you can't see it. That picture clearly says it all. NBC is the media arm of the DNC and everyonhe knows it.
including you. By the way Fox is just as biasis the other way. It is tough to get the truth on TV

No it's not.

They don't promote politcal rallies.

And that's something FOX has done in the past.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynTLYkvy-Kw]Biased FOX News promotes Tea Parties - YouTube[/ame]

The response by "the right" is because of the way "the left" typically responds to something like this.
I'm betting that most conservatives wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow to this, but since you guys come unglued so often and see race in everything when it's an outlet like FOX, we want to make sure that you are consistent in your outrage when it's a Democrat-friendly outlet.
I'm betting in this case you guys wouldn't have said a word unless it was pointed out to you.

I see "Us on the extreme right will make up faux outrage because we are a bunch of 2year old babies that are all pissy and don't like it when those on the left point out facts of Fox lying and spreading racism."

yet she keeps responding...she even called me sweetie....I think there's aime sexual tension with her...No thanks Darlin', I'm a very happily married man to a beautiful wife....she's well educated and has the heart of gold that is a requirement to be an RN. Perhaps you should try bigreb or full auto...they seem more your speed.

yet she keeps responding...she even called me sweetie....I think there's aime sexual tension with her...No thanks Darlin', I'm a very happily married man to a beautiful wife....she's well educated and has the heart of gold that is a requirement to be an RN. Perhaps you should try bigreb or full auto...they seem more your speed.

I'm amused that my sarcasm went over your head...and entertained that you feel compelled to disclose intimate details about your "wife".:eusa_whistle: Oh, and I can go on all night long, little man.:lol:

I'm amused that my sarcasm went over your head...and entertained that you feel compelled to disclose intimate details about your "wife".:eusa_whistle: Oh, and I can go on all night long, little man.:lol:

lol....I'm 47.....I can't.

yet she keeps responding...she even called me sweetie....i think there's aime sexual tension with her...no thanks darlin', i'm a very happily married man to a beautiful wife....she's well educated and has the heart of gold that is a requirement to be an rn. Perhaps you should try bigreb or full auto...they seem more your speed.

i'm amused that my sarcasm went over your head...and entertained that you feel compelled to disclose intimate details about your "wife".:eusa_whistle: Oh, and i can go on all night long, little man.:lol:

lol....i'm 47.....i can't.

Now that's funny.:D

Some Fox bimbo complained she wasn't patriotic enough LOL. NBC should apologize for having such an idiotic sitcom in the works only. Pure Pubcrappe as always.

:lol: He is a little man, isn't he ! :lol:

beyonce-oprah-minaj-and-more-applaud-gabby-douglas.jpeg

This is a picture from three days ago. The only colors I see her wearing are RED WHITE AND BLUE.

This video from those lying fucks at Fox smearing a 16 year old girl. But what do you expect? It's Fox. Somehow, by getting a black guy to spew their vitriol, it's somehow "OK". But hey, they're right wingers. It's what they do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85w6362CrG0]Fox Complains Gabby Douglas And Other American Olympians Not Showing Enough Patriotism - YouTube[/ame]

beyonce-oprah-minaj-and-more-applaud-gabby-douglas.jpeg

This is a picture from three days ago. The only colors I see her wearing are RED WHITE AND BLUE.

This video from those lying fucks at Fox smearing a 16 year old girl. But what do you expect? It's Fox. Somehow, by getting a black guy to spew their vitriol, it's somehow "OK". But hey, they're right wingers. It's what they do.

Fox Complains Gabby Douglas And Other American Olympians Not Showing Enough Patriotism - YouTube

:clap2: and the sad thing is there is not one single rightwing shithead that has called out fox on this horrific smear of Gabby.

It goes to show again those on the far right are the most disgusting, despicable trash on the face of the earth.

I see "Us on the extreme right will make up faux outrage because we are a bunch of 2year old babies that are all pissy and don't like it when those on the left point out facts of Fox lying and spreading racism."

how is that racism, oh wait you gotta manufacture outrage to pay off the NAACP......They want those donations flowing in.

But yeah this is racism, I mean just like dobermans and firehoses......

Forum List

Back