NBC not FOX is really racist All hells breaking loose as it should

so....you want to make that a racist statement? How many African American girl do you see in gymnastics? I'he been watching th Olympics for a long ass time and I don't recall a whole hell of a lot. I remember sportscasters saying the same thing when Tiger Woods came on the scene in Golf. An interest in a Sport where there wasn't from a specific demographic.

You guys are just as bad as the worst of the race baiters on the left. Worse, because the only reason you are doing it is spite. You defend your own when they say shit like "Obamma's going to gib me free Gubmint stuffs".....I've seen it hundreds of times on here and NONE of you say jack shit.

so spare me your false comparisons and outrage....your all a bunch of bitter fucking hacks.

Where the fuck did I say it was a racist statement, dick licker?? Bob felt compelled to bring the young lady's race into the conversation, and that is some fucked up commentary. Now shove your fucking brush up your ass, unless you can find posts of mine where I defend others shit, jackass.

read your own words carpetmuncher.

Pointing out facts doesn't make one a racist, pencil dick.:D

Where the fuck did I say it was a racist statement, dick licker?? Bob felt compelled to bring the young lady's race into the conversation, and that is some fucked up commentary. Now shove your fucking brush up your ass, unless you can find posts of mine where I defend others shit, jackass.

read my edit....btw, you didn't merely point out facts....did you? again with the name calling? fuck you.

read my edit....btw, you didn't merely point out facts....did you? again with the name calling? fuck you.

Quoting a sports commentator's words and saying it's bullshit is not calling the person a racist...do try to keep up, ya mental midget.:D You're a sensitive little pussy, aren't ya?? Go hang out in the CDZ if you're gonna get all butt hurt.:lol:

LOL, I noticed that when it happened and laughed my ass off! Truly classic poor placing! I said to my wife when that came one "Man they are going to get PC police all over them!"

There was this thread started by a Kos person on the board saying FOX was racist for not showing Gabby's face on the winning of the gold.

I blew that crap out of the water as did other USMB conservatives in a heartbeat showing pictures of Gabby on FOX and wonderful pictures they are of her remarkable achievements.
No wonder they call this kid the "flying squirrel". Gabby was just unreal. I haven't witnessed a gymnast like this since Nadya. Nadia to others.

I digress. The boards were alive as was this one with the most stupid threads attempting to portray FOX as racist.

Grab your helmets and your Immodium AD libs. NBC has been caught out as truly being racist.

NBC forced to apologise after ill-timed ad features a monkey doing gymnastics - right after showing Gabby Douglas' gold medal victory

More woes for NBC after it shows ad featuring monkey doing gymnastics, right after Gabby Douglas' big win
Commercial was for Animal Practice - an upcoming NBC sitcom
NBC says 'no offense was intended' with the ad
She's now an international celebrity after taking gold in all-around gymnastics competition on Thursday

Read more: Gabby Douglas: NBC forced to apologise after ad features a monkey doing gymnastics right AFTER victory | Mail Online

An old Bob Dylan song comes to mind...

How does it feel?

0.jpg

NBC is racist and they do profile. That's obvious by the fact that about 40 percent of their correspondents and reporters are obviously gay; including gays being especially over represented in the anchor positions. But the bigger reality is that they just have their heads so far up their asses that they probably didn't even realize the monkey business they were doing. If they were sensitive, they wouldn't be making viewers stay up til 11 o'clock to watch a Michael Phelps race 8 hours after it happened and when everyone knows he won the damn race anyways. They're just fucktards.

0.jpg

NBC is racist and they do profile. That's obvious by the fact that about 40 percent of their correspondents and reporters are obviously gay; including gays being especially over represented in the anchor positions. But the bigger reality is that they just have their heads so far up their asses that they probably didn't even realize the monkey business they were doing. If they were sensitive, they wouldn't be making viewers stay up til 11 o'clock to watch a Michael Phelps race 8 hours after it happened and when everyone knows he won the damn race anyways. They're just fucktards.

Are you upset that idiot profiling has kept you out of getting jobs striping candies?

There was this thread started by a Kos person on the board saying FOX was racist for not showing Gabby's face on the winning of the gold.

I blew that crap out of the water as did other USMB conservatives in a heartbeat showing pictures of Gabby on FOX and wonderful pictures they are of her remarkable achievements.
No wonder they call this kid the "flying squirrel". Gabby was just unreal. I haven't witnessed a gymnast like this since Nadya. Nadia to others.

I digress. The boards were alive as was this one with the most stupid threads attempting to portray FOX as racist.

Grab your helmets and your Immodium AD libs. NBC has been caught out as truly being racist.

NBC forced to apologise after ill-timed ad features a monkey doing gymnastics - right after showing Gabby Douglas' gold medal victory

More woes for NBC after it shows ad featuring monkey doing gymnastics, right after Gabby Douglas' big win
She's now an international celebrity after taking gold in all-around gymnastics competition on Thursday

Read more: Gabby Douglas: NBC forced to apologise after ad features a monkey doing gymnastics right AFTER victory | Mail Online

How does it feel?

And the same rhetorical question for this inane thread on the same topic…

Why would anyone be ‘outraged’ when the ad wasn’t intended as ‘racist’?

NBC says no offense was intended by a poorly timed promotional ad featuring a monkey on gymnastics rings that aired on the network directly following a commentary by Bob Costas on Gabby Douglas' gold medal inspiring other African-American girls to take up the sport.

The gymnastics-themed ad for the upcoming NBC comedy "Animal Practice" was specifically timed to run late Thursday night following the women's gold medal competition. NBC said it was scheduled to run before the network knew about Costas' commentary.

NBC: 'No Offense Was Intended' By Commercial That Played After Gabby Douglas Win

How does it feel?

NBC says no offense was intended by a poorly timed promotional ad featuring a monkey on gymnastics rings that aired on the network directly following a commentary by Bob Costas on Gabby Douglas' gold medal inspiring other African-American girls to take up the sport.

The gymnastics-themed ad for the upcoming NBC comedy "Animal Practice" was specifically timed to run late Thursday night following the women's gold medal competition. NBC said it was scheduled to run before the network knew about Costas' commentary.

NBC: 'No Offense Was Intended' By Commercial That Played After Gabby Douglas Win

Then NBC should get a backbone and not apologize if they did nothing wrong.

How does it feel?

Then NBC should get a backbone and not apologize if they did nothing wrong.

Yeah, it's not like they claimed she was born in Kenya or something...

That has nothing to do with the convo bitch. Stop trolling. This is why I don't read 90 percent of your posts any more loser.

I guess I should take some mercy. Being a racist-scumbag birther also probably means you're not playing with a full deck. Maybe one of the mods can teach you how to work the "ignore" function. (I doubt it) tee hee. :eusa_drool:

That has nothing to do with the convo bitch. Stop trolling. This is why I don't read 90 percent of your posts any more loser.

I guess I should take some mercy. Being a racist-scumbag birther also probably means you're not playing with a full deck. Maybe one of the mods can teach you how to work the "ignore" function. (I doubt it) tee hee. :eusa_drool:

This is the 993rd time you've said that. You're like a special kid that repeats the same thing.

I know how to use the ignore function and that's why all of your posts are hidden. I have to be bored to regard your drivel. And in fact I go days at a time w/o reading your junk b/c I know I'm not missing anything. I mean the topic never matters to you; only character attacks do. I'm not 5 loser. I don't need to have a daily tiff. I come here to discuss political issues, period.

This is the 993rd time you've said that. You're like a special kid that repeats the same thing.

I know how to use the ignore function and that's why all of your posts are hidden. I have to be bored to regard your drivel. And in fact I go days at a time w/o reading your junk b/c I know I'm not missing anything. I mean the topic never matters to you; only character attacks do. I'm not 5 loser. I don't need to have a daily tiff. I come here to discuss political issues, period.

The 5 responses you've posted today whisper louder than your shouted lies. You come her to discuss how often the President plays golf. And you've said he won't get over what, 240 EVs....something I'll be happy to point out on 11/7 as well as your continued racist comments about birth certificates and the such.

Hey, if you have proof, post it. Thats what intelligent grown ups do and it is instructive that it ISN'T what you're doing.

I'm glad they apologized because that was fucked up.

But I'm also perplexed by the right. When people were portraying Obama as a monkey many righties said "big deal" and excused it because Obama has big ears! No really, they tried that as a defense to racism. Now, I guess since it's MSNBC they NOW see racism, showed a monkey doing gymnastics after an AA won, only NOW they see racism?

I would love an answer but Righties have a hard time with direct questions....

I'm glad they apologized because that was fucked up.

But I'm also perplexed by the right. When people were portraying Obama as a monkey many righties said "big deal" and excused it because Obama has big ears! No really, they tried that as a defense to racism. Now, I guess since it's MSNBC they NOW see racism, showed a monkey doing gymnastics after an AA won, only NOW they see racism?

I would love an answer but Righties have a hard time with direct questions....

And we are perplexed by you OWS parasites. You scream like menstruating teens on prom night when obammy is portrayed as monkey, but have o issue with this. Works both ways, shitstain.

Quoting a sports commentator's words and saying it's bullshit is not calling the person a racist...do try to keep up, ya mental midget.:D You're a sensitive little pussy, aren't ya?? Go hang out in the CDZ if you're gonna get all butt hurt.:lol:

you didn't merely quote, you put AFRICAN in bold and jumped to your own fucked up conclusion.....by the way....who got "butt hurt"? Seems to me that your the one who went on the fucking tirade in response to my post.

seems to me your skin is as thin as fucking tissue paper.

Forum List

Back