NBC not FOX is really racist All hells breaking loose as it should

Fox called victims trying to survive looters.

Bush and the republicans did nothing while the people suffered.

Fox called victims trying to survive looters.

Bush and the republicans did nothing while the people suffered.

Get over the piss poor leadership of democrats refusing the feds ability to act for 24 hours.

LOW LIFE..............

should I go get some old posts from you people here about the Katrina victims?

Guess I haven't been on enough. I have no idea who she is or what's going on.

LOL! She's a beautiful little girl who's a gymnast for the USA at the Oympics. Gold! Oh, she's African American, so the flying monkey was an insult.

I am not a fan of NBC but even so they are not that stupid. Gabby is a house hold name and the new show will only last one season.

should I go get some old posts from you people here about the Katrina victims?

Go ahead I do not mind punking democrats at any time.

The only thing you do is show off how you are one of the biggest idiots on the forum.

Let me get this right. I put up a thread where NBC has to apologize for putting up a monkey doing gymnastics after Gabby wins the gold and you and TM are going on about Katrina?

Every time I wonder how the hell Obama won I've got this book marked now. Are you guys for real?

There was this thread started by a Kos person on the board saying FOX was racist for not showing Gabby's face on the winning of the gold.

I blew that crap out of the water as did other USMB conservatives in a heartbeat showing pictures of Gabby on FOX and wonderful pictures they are of her remarkable achievements.
No wonder they call this kid the "flying squirrel". Gabby was just unreal. I haven't witnessed a gymnast like this since Nadya. Nadia to others.

I digress. The boards were alive as was this one with the most stupid threads attempting to portray FOX as racist.

Grab your helmets and your Immodium AD libs. NBC has been caught out as truly being racist.

NBC forced to apologise after ill-timed ad features a monkey doing gymnastics - right after showing Gabby Douglas' gold medal victory

More woes for NBC after it shows ad featuring monkey doing gymnastics, right after Gabby Douglas' big win
Commercial was for Animal Practice - an upcoming NBC sitcom
NBC says 'no offense was intended' with the ad
She's now an international celebrity after taking gold in all-around gymnastics competition on Thursday

Read more: Gabby Douglas: NBC forced to apologise after ad features a monkey doing gymnastics right AFTER victory | Mail Online

An old Bob Dylan song comes to mind...

How does it feel?

If FOX had done this, there would be 24/7 media coverage of the angry mobs outside the FOX headquarters with pitchforks and torches. NBC will do what all liberals do when they are caught with their pants down. They'll just say, "Oops, sorry." Then the media will quickly find something negative to say about Romney, Bush, anybody and change the subject.

A) You didn't blow anything out of the water. B) I don't see the issue here, NBC doesn't have anything to apologize for.

They don't but they should. Most people probably do not understand that the advertising clips are preset way ahead of time. Commercial A runs in slot 1, commercial B in slot 2, and so on. There wasn't someone at NBC who said "oh, Gabby Douglas just won the gold, so now let's be racist and show the funny monkey commerical." When the commercial was given it's slots to be run, nobody even knew how Gabby was going to do. The commercial would have run in that slot no matter who won.

So NBC should come out and say exactly that but still apologize understanding that many people may have taken it as a negative portrayal of Gabby Douglas, even though it was not.

A) You didn't blow anything out of the water. B) I don't see the issue here, NBC doesn't have anything to apologize for.

They don't but they should. Most people probably do not understand that the advertising clips are preset way ahead of time. Commercial A runs in slot 1, commercial B in slot 2, and so on. There wasn't someone at NBC who said "oh, Gabby Douglas just won the gold, so now let's be racist and show the funny monkey commerical." When the commercial was given it's slots to be run, nobody even knew how Gabby was going to do. The commercial would have run in that slot no matter who won.

So NBC should come out and say exactly that but still apologize understanding that many people may have taken it as a negative portrayal of Gabby Douglas, even though it was not.
yep, agree!

Having worked media for years some one should have gone holy mother trucking toledo and pulled that ad.

Bad timing. Yes. But am I loving them having to get fucked up their asses because they fucked up

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey when you have morons going koo koo bye bye on every board on the universe basically out of DKos going that FOX was racist and then we get a chance to take you guys out over this.

Eat dirt and fuck off. FOX showed Gabby at her finest. You on the left took it as and this is beyond weird but thats how you are these days as racist because FOX didn't show her face?

I still don't get it. But hey now we can hammer you back. Well squeal like a little pig. You squeal. And I'll love every second of your squealing.

Hey when you have morons going koo koo bye bye on every board on the universe basically out of DKos going that FOX was racist and then we get a chance to take you guys out over this.

Eat dirt and fuck off. FOX showed Gabby at her finest. You on the left took it as and this is beyond weird but thats how you are these days as racist because FOX didn't show her face?

I still don't get it. But hey now we can hammer you back. Well squeal like a little pig. You squeal. And I'll love every second of your squealing.
you are the one squealing Tiny.... I never bitched about Fox news and Gabby and I would bet that auditor didn't either, so you can take your faux outrage and squealing whine, and put it where.... the sun don't shine! Hey! I'm a poet!

you are the one squealing Tiny.... I never bitched about Fox news and Gabby and I would bet that auditor didn't either, so you can take your faux outrage and squealing whine, and put it where.... the sun don't shine! Hey! I'm a poet!

moi?

NBC's eating dirt over it. I loooooooooooooooooooooove it.

Look I think both are stupid BUT IF Kos is going to go koo koo bye bye and start a big deal over FOX well what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

What's fair and all....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back