NBC not FOX is really racist All hells breaking loose as it should

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
There was this thread started by a Kos person on the board saying FOX was racist for not showing Gabby's face on the winning of the gold.

I blew that crap out of the water as did other USMB conservatives in a heartbeat showing pictures of Gabby on FOX and wonderful pictures they are of her remarkable achievements.
No wonder they call this kid the "flying squirrel". Gabby was just unreal. I haven't witnessed a gymnast like this since Nadya. Nadia to others.

I digress. The boards were alive as was this one with the most stupid threads attempting to portray FOX as racist.

Grab your helmets and your Immodium AD libs. NBC has been caught out as truly being racist.

NBC forced to apologise after ill-timed ad features a monkey doing gymnastics - right after showing Gabby Douglas' gold medal victory

More woes for NBC after it shows ad featuring monkey doing gymnastics, right after Gabby Douglas' big win
Commercial was for Animal Practice - an upcoming NBC sitcom
NBC says 'no offense was intended' with the ad
She's now an international celebrity after taking gold in all-around gymnastics competition on Thursday

Read more: Gabby Douglas: NBC forced to apologise after ad features a monkey doing gymnastics right AFTER victory | Mail Online

An old Bob Dylan song comes to mind...

How does it feel?

Last edited:
A) You didn't blow anything out of the water. B) I don't see the issue here, NBC doesn't have anything to apologize for.

A) You didn't blow anything out of the water. B) I don't see the issue here, NBC doesn't have anything to apologize for.

You're right there was nothing to blow out of the water the Fox outrage was just dipwad BS.

Gabby Douglas is a sweet little girl, with talent that Olga Korbut and that overrated Romanian could only dream about.

If FOX News had had the same commentary, the entire liberal maimed media's nose would be out of joint.

Last edited:
Guess I haven't been on enough. I have no idea who she is or what's going on.

Gabby Douglas. Pride and joy of America at these games. The girl is just amazing. GOLD. The political take on this though is that boards and some pretty high up ones tried to portray FOX as racist because they put up pictures of Gabby like this.

GYMFinals.jpg

I know. Go figure.

But it became a political talking point for the left. Well now they've screwed themselves because NBC showed a monkey doing gymnastics right after showing Gabby's win.

Last edited:

How does it feel? You fool check this out you moron. You just call up the CEO of NBC and let then know Black_Label. You go girl :lol:

NBC has become the centre of a race storm after airing an ad featuring a monkey performing gymnastics, right after showing the performance of Gabby Douglas, the first African-American to win Olympic gold.

The network has since apologised for the advert's poor timing, explaining: 'No offense was intended.'

The controversy ignited as sportscaster Bob Costas wrapped his analysis of her incredible routine during the all-around competition last night.

Costas said: 'There are some African American girls out there who tonight are saying to themselves: "Hey, I’d like to try that too." More from London in a moment.'

Read more: Gabby Douglas: NBC forced to apologise after ad features a monkey doing gymnastics right AFTER victory | Mail Online

A) False. Crack_Fable lies. Such a shock. :lmao:

B) NBC does have a justifiable reason to apologize EVEN IF, as I assume, they had absolutely NO intention of making any disgusting racist commentary in the lousy timing of their airing of their show's commercial.

Good to see Crack-Fable still flailing futilely and failing fully!

That is fucking funny. Oh now black label wants perspective, he's a partisan tool. He would be hammering fox if they did that did that.

It's a little creepy to see so many liberals praise Gabby Douglas and follow it with "And, she's BLACK". As if this were some spectacular and unexpected thing. She did well, she trained (even though obama said she didn't get there on her own) and trained hard. She deserves her gold medal (even if she has to pay tax on it). It has nothing to do with her being black.

It's a little creepy to see so many liberals praise Gabby Douglas and follow it with "And, she's BLACK". As if this were some spectacular and unexpected thing. She did well, she trained (even though obama said she didn't get there on her own) and trained hard. She deserves her gold medal (even if she has to pay tax on it). It has nothing to do with her being black.

More right wing lies, Willard was the one that said that

Romney To Olympians: 'You Didn't Get Here Solely On Your Own' | ThinkProgress

Oh now this is just too fucking funny !! :lol:

Where is that fuck that started the thread about FOX not showing her face ?

Forum List

Back