NBC Nightly News is a Propagandistic Farce

These people want you to believe trump should be impeached for that phone call lol they are nuts lol

I happened to watch it last night and was shocked by how much it keeps lowering its journalistic standards:

So basically, you're upset because they didn't echo any of your lunatic conspiracy theories.

This is how things go with cults. They think everyone outside of the cult is out to get them.

indeed.

the 9/11 truthers often claim Alex Jones is as reliable as 60 Minutes.

You can no longer tell the difference between blob supporters and 9/11 Truthers
When you want to smear all of us with the same paint brush of course you can't tell the difference. That's the way you want it.

So you feel that the whole Clintons being behind the deaths of 100+ people is bullshit too?

well MarathonMike ... answer the question

These people want you to believe trump should be impeached for that phone call lol they are nuts lol

The Rats are nuts indeed.DemonRats are very sick people

totally nuts, no doubt about it! :cuckoo:

I happened to watch it last night and was shocked by how much it keeps lowering its journalistic standards:

1. It led off with the impeachment "closing arguments" but only showed the Democrats' arguments.

2. It then then covered the IG Report on the FISA warrants and only mentioned that the Steele Dossier contained "unverified" information which was paid for by a "third party."

3. It then interviewed a Boeing "whistleblower" who had expressed concerns about the speed of the 737 Max assembly line (even though the two crashes had nothing to do with the assembly process). This story was obviously an implied analogy to the Ukraine "whistleblower" in an attempt to rehabilitate his credibility.

4. The last story was a puff piece about Hunger in America (even though we are the most obese nation on Earth).

I consider the National Enquirer to be a more reliable source of information that NBC News.
Yep, NBC along with ABC, CBS, MSNBC and of course, CNN are SO Left wing biased it's sickening. I think those that are NOT complete brainwashed morons realize this. However, especially judging from the idiotic posts by many on this site, there are still an alarming number of brainwashed morons out there. But thankfully they appear to be in the minority.

1. It led off with the impeachment "closing arguments" but only showed the Democrats' arguments.

2. It then then covered the IG Report on the FISA warrants and only mentioned that the Steele Dossier contained "unverified" information which was paid for by a "third party."

3. It then interviewed a Boeing "whistleblower" who had expressed concerns about the speed of the 737 Max assembly line (even though the two crashes had nothing to do with the assembly process). This story was obviously an implied analogy to the Ukraine "whistleblower" in an attempt to rehabilitate his credibility.

4. The last story was a puff piece about Hunger in America (even though we are the most obese nation on Earth).

I consider the National Enquirer to be a more reliable source of information that NBC News.
Yep, NBC along with ABC, CBS, MSNBC and of course, CNN are SO Left wing biased it's sickening. I think those that are NOT complete brainwashed morons realize this. However, especially judging from the idiotic posts by many on this site, there are still an alarming number of brainwashed morons out there. But thankfully they appear to be in the minority.
I don’t consider them hard left. If they were, they wouldn’t be criticizing and marginalizing Bernie and Tulsi. They wouldn’t have sided almost without exception with the disgusting corporatists Ears and HER.

The MSM is government controlled news. Their objective is to protect the billionaires and continue the status quo. Government must also be protected. This is what they do. The CIA controls much of their reporting.

2YRZBi4FZVHefWK95n7kbpqRg6FYqwQxXZVtZN73dtd52wAj8friwbCBRZkAN4sJ3cSjV4JduPEqw493d9ZsFYyDktFqBikwsYU

So basically, you're upset because they didn't echo any of your lunatic conspiracy theories.

So basically, you consider any deviation from the Party Line to be a lunatic conspiracy theory. Thank you, Comrade. :tank:

Forum List

Back