NBC News Panel: Obama Sees Democracy As 'Stumbling Block' To His Greatness'

You guys are joking, right? First of all, it was one guy on the entire panel who said that. Second, he was explaining what he sees as Obama's mindset - he was not saying that Obama is greater than democracy. Third, he was clearly joking. Fourth, it was JOE SCARBOROUGH. If any of you think that Scarborough is a fan of Obama, you're all much more ignorant than I thought. Hyperbole noted. Get. A. Grip.

Inaccurate interpretation. Scarborough did show some sanity but the other two were just being bizarre boot-licking bobbleheads. Watch it again. They fully agreed with Obama and how he perceives himself. GE/NBC has completely lost it.

Wrong. OP title: Obama Sees Democracy As 'Stumbling Block' To His Greatness'. The only person who uttered those words was Scarborough. A couple of the other guys were trying to make the point that Obama believes his plans are being thwarted by a Congress that is stuck in the old ways, when he (Obama) sees the nation moving (or needing to move) in a new direction. Scarborough was clearly being facetious. I watch the show almost every morning before heading out to work. That was Joe being Joe.

Yes Scarborough did express a bit of sanity. Unfortunately he's the only one over at that GE/NBC mess who does. The rest are a bunch of boot-licking bobbleheads.

Obamy don't like that pesky little Democracy & Constitution thing. He's all about the greatness. Because that's the important thing. Yikes!

listen to what they're saying, they're describing a Hugo Chavez.. makes me shiver.

chebamacopy.jpg

Revolution we can believe in!

Obama finds that the normal issues associated with his job prevent him from being great. IOW, the job is too much for him.

He is beyond inept.

Watch that weirdo Chris 'Thrill up my leg' Matthews at the end. The man is deranged. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ted9Hzn8foY]The Obamessiah Chronicles, Part II - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are joking, right? First of all, it was one guy on the entire panel who said that. Second, he was explaining what he sees as Obama's mindset - he was not saying that Obama is greater than democracy. Third, he was clearly joking. Fourth, it was JOE SCARBOROUGH. If any of you think that Scarborough is a fan of Obama, you're all much more ignorant than I thought. Hyperbole noted. Get. A. Grip.

Scarborough is not an Obama fan, you're right but he can't stand Newt. They're all so snarky on that show that was taken out of context by all of the Repubs in this thread. And there are a lot of them.

Sheesh Repubs, jump all over every little comment. :lol:

As do the Democrats. And yet, I have yet to see you call them out on any of their obvious bullshit.

Again.... double standards.

Maybe it shouldn't be only about his "Greatness" for him? just a thought anyway.

The guy in the glasses cracked me up. What the hell was he doin? lol! :)

Wow...I can't believe this actually happened.
It is like a video from the 700 club talking about Jesus Christ.
"What we are saying is..the country is not commensurate with his gifts and abilities".....wow.

Wow...I can't believe this actually happened.
It is like a video from the 700 club talking about Jesus Christ.
"What we are saying is..the country is not commensurate with his gifts and abilities".....wow.

Yea his only gift is GE/NBC. Shameful 24/7 boot-licking propaganda from GE stooges. A gift for him but not for us. :cuckoo:

I bet he views that pesky US Constitution as the main obstacle to success. What does it take for normal Americans to understand Obama's agenda? He called the US Chamber of Commerce "a sinister tool of the GOP". He hired a communist former leader of an arson and looting rampage to be on his "green jobs" board.

I don't honestly think I have ever seen such glorification of a politician on a national media show before.
There have been plenty of good things said about Ronald Reagan and Clinton for instance, but nothing like this - almost childish admiration, like that of a group of kids kid talking about the Lone Ranger...this is surreal.

I don't honestly think I have ever seen such glorification of a politician on a national media show before.
There have been plenty of good things said about Ronald Reagan and Clinton for instance, but nothing like this - almost childish admiration, like that of a group of kids kid talking about the Lone Ranger...this is surreal.

Spot on. :clap::clap:

Forum List

Back