NBC News "Climate Confessions"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I confess, I drive a vehicle daily, and never use public transit !! I am so sorry everyone, should I kill myself ?

Climate Confessions
Even those who care deeply about the planet's future can slip up now and then. Tell us: Where do you fall short in preventing climate change? Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Grill a steak every week? Share your anonymous confession with NBC News.

Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Tell us where you fall short in preventing climate change

"Where I live, it is currently 98˚F with 71% humidity. Sorry, but you can have my a/c when you pry it from my cold dead hands."

I confess, I drive a vehicle daily, and never use public transit !! I am so sorry everyone, should I kill myself ?

Climate Confessions
Even those who care deeply about the planet's future can slip up now and then. Tell us: Where do you fall short in preventing climate change? Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Grill a steak every week? Share your anonymous confession with NBC News.

Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Tell us where you fall short in preventing climate change

That sounds like all the liberals here, hell even Silly boo boo admits he loves to drive his ATV

"I run a heavy equipment contracting company. We burn 28,000 gallons of diesel a month to build more stuff we don’t need."

"I bought a years worth of freeze dried food in case of emergency. I'll probably never eat it before I die. So wasteful."

I confess, I own sports cars, and drive them in a manner which doesn’t get the best gas mileage.

Here's MY climate confession - I fart, I fart VERY frequently. If that contributes to a negative climate aspect, too bad. I LIKE to fart and will continue to do so at my current rate. Thank you.

Carbon credits for anyone that wipes their ass with a picture of Al gore...

I use the remote start on my 6.7L Diesel P/U and let that sucker idle for 20 minutes before I ever head out the door. This does 2 things............ensures it is either cold or hot inside, depending on the time of year........and fends off the Ice Age we were told was coming.

I drive a V8 SUV that I use to toy my boat in summer and a pair of snowmobiles in winter.
Just turned up the heat, because its cold. Ate meat for dinner and clubbed a baby seal for good measure.

Forum List

Back