NBC news anchor is against armed guards at school but..

30 pct of schools have armed guards. Amazing how the left got all delusional over La Pierre's statements yet much of what he said has been said by others including the well thought of clintons.

I don't why people would still watch these so called, news people or news stations

they stopped being legitimate journalist a long time ago and are now nothing but leftist activist talking heads.

Pravda would be proud of Lamestream media today

I don't why people would still watch these so called, news people or news stations

they stopped being legitimate journalist a long time ago and are now nothing but leftist activist talking heads.

Were you homeschooled?

Were you homeschooled?

We can tell you were in the special classes in the public education sysrem.

You are so bang on the money.
I'm only bringing this up and my personal involvement up to point out the absurdity that a talking head these days should have any validity as a journalist. They are not journalists.

That requirement to do a news broadcast died eons ago. The only true journalist that I have witnessed becoming a national broadcast person is Lisa LaFlamme. I used to watch fire fights behind her as she was reporting from Afghanistan.

I love this girl to death.:eusa_angel: She'd walk into any hell hole to report for CTV. She earned this position. LaFlamme is not just chief anchor. She's also the senior editor for CTV news.

Here's a perfect example though of your typical anchor. Recognize this man? And I'm not knocking him. He's one of the nicest people I have ever met in the music industry.

bbdf5c7649f9bf88265709456d55.jpeg

I used to invite JD to the parties that I would throw to promote a new band or a new album. He was the "big catch" for a promo person because he was with MuchMusic.

:lol: My most memorable moment with JD is when Ronnie Spector came to TO to promote her new album produced by Genya Ravan and Ronnie was so stoned for the interview, John had to keep propping her up. Much to my horror. :D But he did it with grace.

Now John has made a great move to be an anchor man; I won't knock him for being a "talking head".

And as far as I know, JD has never stepped out of the box to vent or rage or expostulate a political position.

But it is becoming oh so obvious, that too many "talking heads" have started to bloviate and editorialize on issues of which they are blatantly and woefully ignorant.

And JD today. As you people would know him.

johnrobertspic.jpg

Last edited:

Were you homeschooled?

We can tell you were in the special classes in the public education sysrem.

Psssst....fair warning. Never ever ever ask Ravi how long his school bus was. It sets him clean off.

:lol:

Sorries Ravi I couldn't help myself. Just joshin. :eusa_angel:

I'm guessing NBC is protected by armed guards in their building.

Liberals = dumbfuck hypocrites

maybe he is just being a Rush for the left?

Maybe... But at least Rush is HONEST about his bias! Rush loudly,frequently lets US all know he is conservative and definitely BIASED.. BUT these hypocrite news people like Gregory???

Did you know that there is an 85% chance Gregory voted Democrat and DONATED to Democrats??
FACTS which MOST people Don't know about the MSM is their BIAS towards Democrats,etc...

The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks,
with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

With 85% of the 1,353 employees at three major broadcast television networks gave to the Democrats.. geez.. do you think they might be a little biased?????

Ah, the fruitloops answer to gun violence. More fucking guns. Do we now mount twin fifties on top of all the firetrucks in the US? In the last two weeks, how many multiple sensless shooting in this nation? And all you idiots can say is arm everybody?

A bit more of this kind of foolishness on your parts and you are going to see some draconian laws concerning guns in this nation. A the fault will be on you fruitloops that cannot face the reality of the havoc that the ease of access to guns for crazies in this nation has created. But you would make that access even easier.

From my local news...

Following the N-R-A's statement that it would like to see armed guards in every school across the U-S, the Nixa Superintedent, Doctor Stephen Kleinsmith says that's already a reality in his district.

Armed officers have been in the schools for years and they plan to hire a fourth officer next year.

He says the feedback from parents is more positive than negative.

Armed Officers Have Patrolled Nixa Schools For Years - www.ktts.com

Forum List

Back