NBC/Marist polls: Obama + 6 in Ohio, + 1 in Florida, -1 in Virginia...

Chuck Todd said his own polls sucked.......NBC the Olberman, MAthews, MAddow network.......LOL

Oh I forgot you believed a video caused mideast violence....so you are stupid enough to believe this poll

• Banned
Chuck Todd said his own polls sucked.......NBC the Olberman, MAthews, MAddow network.......LOL

Oh I forgot you believed a video caused mideast violence....so you are stupid enough to believe this poll

I posted another poll in a separate thread that reaffirms this one.

I posted another poll in a separate thread that reaffirms this one.

Well post it in here....oh btw I've made fun of these polls the whole way....noway this many people like the direction of the country....no way

Oh the CBS/Marxist polls are favoring Obama. How come im not at all surprised?

Florida--North Carolina and Virginia have already been called for Romney.

As presidential polls across the nation swing in Mitt Romney’s favor, one survey taker has already called three battleground states for the Republican.

David Paleologos, director of Suffolk University’s Research Center said he has pulled his pollsters out of Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia as all three look set to go to Romney.

“We’ve already painted those red," Paleologos told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly. “We’re not polling any of those states again. We’re focusing on the remaining states.”
Pollster: Romney

Click the link and you can see him on video explaining it.

obama-slogan-forward-sinking-ship-cartoon.jpg

Florida--North Carolina and Virginia have already been called for Romney.

As presidential polls across the nation swing in Mitt Romney’s favor, one survey taker has already called three battleground states for the Republican.

David Paleologos, director of Suffolk University’s Research Center said he has pulled his pollsters out of Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia as all three look set to go to Romney.

“We’ve already painted those red," Paleologos told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly. “We’re not polling any of those states again. We’re focusing on the remaining states.”
Pollster: Romney

Click the link and you can see him on video explaining it.

obama-slogan-forward-sinking-ship-cartoon.jpg

That's some funny shit. They may end up with mud all over their face before this thing is over. Of course, coming from Newsmax, the reliability factor is not real high either.

Forum List

Back