NBC lies about Trump's tax return referencing Nixon.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
They just never stop. This morning, the NBC news anchor stated "Trump is the first President since Richard Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns". A Complete lie. Nixon was the FIRST President to release his tax returns. I refuse to believe NBC could be that ignorant of the facts.

They just never stop. This morning, the NBC news anchor stated "Trump is the first President since Richard Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns". A Complete lie. Nixon was the FIRST President to release his tax returns. I refuse to believe NBC could be that ignorant of the facts.

They aren't.....but they know their viewers are.

Yeah dumbass, both statements can be true.

Richard Nixon was the first president to release his tax returns, and Donald Trump is the first president since Richard Nixon not to release them.

Who cares anyway? We all know the rich use the fucked up tax code to their advantage. We all take whatever we can. Disingenuous bullshit

Nope. That IS true.

More to the point is that "Client Copy" was very clearly stamped on the paper.

IOW, it was sent either by drumpf himself or by someone who has access to his tax records.

The cheeto in chief is a drama queen. He needed to get attention off his last lie - that President Obama 'tapped his wires' and that his microwave is spying on him.

What will next week's lie be?

Nope. That IS true.

More to the point is that "Client Copy" was very clearly stamped on the paper.

IOW, it was sent either by drumpf himself or by someone who has access to his tax records.

The cheeto in chief is a drama queen. He needed to get attention off his last lie - that President Obama 'tapped his wires' and that his microwave is spying on him.

What will next week's lie be?
Yeah, because everyone knows you have to have classified, double-secret probation clearance to walk into a Staples and buy a "Client Copy" rubber stamp.

Forum List

Back