NBC interviews Trump and REPEATEDLY shows a childish insulting banner during the interview.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The banner said:

SEE THE WORLD'S MOST DELUSIONAL HUMAN

And it had a goofy picture of Trump off to the side.

Yet somehow you dumbfucks claim there is no bias in the MSM

The interview took place on this mornings MTP and the sign was even shown as a full screen picture at one point.

How any of you can trust the media to be a reliable source of information is beyond me.

• Banned
How any of you can trust the media to be a reliable source of information is beyond me.
Well, in the interest of finding a silver lining, I think more and more people realize that "the media" regularly pushes its own agenda.

Without doubt but the Sunday shows should hold themselves to a higher standard than say an Olberman or Hannity.
Those shows used to command respect.

The banner said:

The interview took place on this mornings MTP and the sign was even shown as a full screen picture at one point.

Uhm, did you make a screenshot?

• Banned
The banner said:

Uhm, did you make a screenshot?
Nope but I'm sure it will be on youtube in a matter of minutes if it isn't already.0

I find it funny! the Left is too stupid to recognize they ALWAYS OVEREACH.
people are tired of the Left

THE LEFT IS TIRED AND OUT OF IDEAS

that's why they have 4 rich old White people in a Party that constantly brags about its diversity; nobody really wants the job

the partisan media left-wing hackery is going to backfire

The banner said:

At least the banner was correct

I find it funny! the Left is too stupid to recognize they ALWAYS OVEREACH.
people are tired of the Left

THE LEFT IS TIRED AND OUT OF IDEAS

that's why they have 4 rich old White people in a Party that constantly brags about its diversity; nobody really wants the job

the partisan media left-wing hackery is going to backfire
maxresdefault.jpg

No link,

no pic,

no believe..
Of course
Good grief. Only a moron expects a link to a live television show.
Given the overwhelming propensity of you and others on the USMB right to lie, it's perfectly understandable that no one believes you.

You and other conservatives have only yourselfs to blame.

And even if what you claim did occur, the premise of your thread still fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, as NBC is not 'representative' of 'the media.'

it's just so sad when an ankle-biting leftard you humiliate on the regular chases you around from board to board yapping like a chihuaha

Donald Trump should never be taken seriously or treated as if his ideas have merit. He is delusional and so are his supporters. Too many bad politicians have come to power lately because their stupidity has been answered seriously and with far more gravity then they deserve.

No link,

no pic,

no believe..
Of course
Good grief. Only a moron expects a link to a live television show.
Given the overwhelming propensity of you and others on the USMB right to lie, it's perfectly understandable that no one believes you.

You and other conservatives have only yourselfs to blame.

And even if what you claim did occur, the premise of your thread still fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, as NBC is not 'representative' of 'the media.'

of COURSE NBC IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE LEFT-WING MEDIA.

why lie to yourselves leftardz?

Donald Trump should never be taken seriously or treated as if his ideas have merit. He is delusional and so are his supporters. Too many bad politicians have come to power lately because their stupidity has been answered seriously and with far more gravity then they deserve.

yea I think Mr "change" is in that category

Oh come on gramps they show it once and it's part of an 8 minute montage of images summarizing Trump's campaign. It lasts maybe 3 seconds and it's appropriate because part of Trump's campaign so far has been many people thinking he's nuts.
They showed it SEVERAL times throughout the interview. Not only is it unprofessional but it just serves to prove that you can't take the media seriously.

Forum List

Back