NBC' David Gregory Guided by 'Jewish Law'

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
NBC?s David Gregory Spikes Rev. Wright/Clinton Story; Cites Jewish Beliefs | NewsBusters.org

Gregory, who has earned a lot of critics for having an anti-Bush/liberal bias, made it seem that way during a discussion about ethics in politics and journalism Thursday. He claimed to struggle with Jewish teachings about saying bad things about others - at least when it comes to Democrats.

Gregory, who is Jewish, said he relies on the Jewish law on speech to make editorial decisions for his MSNBC daily afternoon show "Race for the White House."

Great. But that stuff about Jews having way too much influence over the media is just a crackpot theory.

Last edited:
Jewish Law on Speech: Don't speak ill of people. don't tell tales....

HA!

oh man thats funny. Is there an astrix involved that allows the total demonization of the former occupants of israel? The "my shit doesnt stink" routine never ceases to make me chuckle.

You really have it in for Jews, don't you, William?

They're a remarkable people, you know.

And while some of them they can be truly annoying and racist, too, can't the same thing be said of every other ethnic?

They are human after all, so expecting them to be fundamentally better than the rest of us is asking a bit much of them.

Jewish Law on Speech: Don't speak ill of people. don't tell tales....

HA!

oh man thats funny. Is there an astrix involved that allows the total demonization of the former occupants of israel? The "my shit doesnt stink" routine never ceases to make me chuckle.

how about you try, just try, not to derail yet another thread with pro palestinian propaganda and lies? huh?

NBC?s David Gregory Spikes Rev. Wright/Clinton Story; Cites Jewish Beliefs | NewsBusters.org

Gregory, who has earned a lot of critics for having an anti-Bush/liberal bias, made it seem that way during a discussion about ethics in politics and journalism Thursday. He claimed to struggle with Jewish teachings about saying bad things about others - at least when it comes to Democrats.

Gregory, who is Jewish, said he relies on the Jewish law on speech to make editorial decisions for his MSNBC daily afternoon show "Race for the White House."

Great. But that stuff about Jews having way too much influence over the media is just a crackpot theory.
it is crackpot theory. one Jew who relies on a practice that some say is teh foundation of our own.

give it up.

the whole Jew media things is laughable

They're a remarkable people, you know.

They are human after all, so expecting them to be fundamentally better than the rest of us is asking a bit much of them.

You can't have both of these. They aren't a "remarkable people" and simultaneously just good ol' regular folks like the rest of us, chawin' some tobaccy and spittin' at the pot-belly stove. Which is it going to be?

New Topics

Forum List

Back