NBC calls PA race for Dem

This loss is far more about Trump than the GOP.

The GOP will now run away from Trump.

if the GOP were doing its job and controlling Donald, they wouldn't feel the need to oust repugs in every special election except for one since Donald became president. this is about checks and balances and about their embarrassing actions on his behalf.
Republicans do not believe in control of people. We’re not communist or Democrats.

Except the president....comrade trump....is banuah
Did you see where Trump tried to take credit for Lamb winning? Trump said that Lamb won because he adopted Trump's views.

If that's the case, then why the hell did Trump waste his and everyone elses time by holding a rally designed to support the Republican?

Oh..............wait..............that's right.................Trump spent the whole rally for the GOP candidate speaking about himself.

This is the guy trump campaigned for....

Democrats Hate America, Trump and God, Rick Saccone Says

So trump is a SLUG.....scraped off the
Did you see where Trump tried to take credit for Lamb winning? Trump said that Lamb won because he adopted Trump's views.

If that's the case, then why the hell did Trump waste his and everyone elses time by holding a rally designed to support the Republican?

Oh..............wait..............that's right.................Trump spent the whole rally for the GOP candidate speaking about himself.

Yes! Trump said Lamb liked Trump and agreed with him on everything.

Problem is, Lamb did not agree with anything Trump and his flunkies have done.

Then the whole bunch came out and repeated the same lie.
Lamb is a lying sack of shit.

But he beat trumps boy....FUNNY!
Has no bearing on 2018. All politics...is local.

Except when the president and the fundraisers drop in and try to nationize the race...

And spend the entire rally talking about how great HE is.......idiot....

Except when the president and the fundraisers drop in and try to nationize the race...
I getting that same liberal 2016 cockiness...I will laugh at your tears “again” in November 2018.

if the GOP were doing its job and controlling Donald, they wouldn't feel the need to oust repugs in every special election except for one since Donald became president. this is about checks and balances and about their embarrassing actions on his behalf.
Republicans do not believe in control of people. We’re not communist or Democrats.

Comrade? Nope...please...your the Marxist.

Yes, the absentee ballots were counted the night of the election.

CNN was allowed in to see them sorting, counting on the big machines, then giving the total. They made sure all was counted.

The next morning there were 200 from one District that had not turned theirs in yet. Would not change the race as it was 647.

If you wonder why I am so interested, I worked the polls for years.
CNN? That’s where you get your info from? Nuts.:laughing0301:
No, they simply showed the process.

If you had been watching you would know that.
I don’t watch propaganda.

Of course not! You quote Fox.

There was no propaganda. They simply showed the process of opening absentee ballots, running them through the counting machines.

The Director did not give them any information until the count was finished.
I read all news and watch all networks. Proven clear liberal bias in news media. I follow rise of conservatives in Europe closely. Bright ray of sunshine for Western world.

“Proven Liberal bias” is code for...

Insert conservative victimhood here—->

Yes, the absentee ballots were counted the night of the election.

CNN was allowed in to see them sorting, counting on the big machines, then giving the total. They made sure all was counted.

The next morning there were 200 from one District that had not turned theirs in yet. Would not change the race as it was 647.

If you wonder why I am so interested, I worked the polls for years.

There was no propaganda. They simply showed the process of opening absentee ballots, running them through the counting machines.

I read all news and watch all networks. Proven clear liberal bias in news media. I follow rise of conservatives in Europe closely. Bright ray of sunshine for Western world.

Ah! Another Putin initiative....another Putin Puppet...

Your a Russian troll aren’t you? Tell Vlad I said shove it.

Ah! Another Putin initiative....another Putin Puppet...
What is your name in Russian? I know...LOSER. We won Cold War. You suck ass.

I teach political science. It’s a fact.

I getting that same liberal 2016 cockiness...I will laugh at your tears “again” in November 2018.

That very funny, because it’s 2007.

And you don’t surf.

That very funny, because it’s 2007.

And you don’t surf.
Huh...2007 eh?

Dems can't run on their party's platform, they have to pretend they're something else

So how did Lamb NOT run as a Democratic pol?
Lamb is a two-faced weasel.

Laughable
Sure. Smoke some more pot stoner.

Ok, just how do you see an +R11 district that went for trump by 20 points flipping Democratic a mere 16 months later?

Trump put all his prestigious orangness into this race and ..... wait for it...

Lost

Then you should have known where NAFTA originated.

No offense there. I honestly did not know it started with Reagan. I knew about Bush.

there are no tears. although I understand that trumpscum hate this country and don't care what the orange imbecile does as long as you can pretend in your limited little minds that it someone mades normal people "cry".

what you wanted and what you voted for was the internet troll as president. someone just like yourselves....

Have all the votes finally been counted?

they were counted last night.
They were still being counted this morning.

not that I heard. what was going on this morning is that the lawyers were yelling that they didn't get to supervise the count of absentee ballots.
The absentee votes weren't counted when the democrat started claiming victory.

Hillary made that same mistake when she thought she beat Trump. :)

there was never a point where anyone miscalled that race. anything else you'd like to lie about?

Then you should have known where NAFTA originated.

No offense there. I honestly did not know it started with Reagan. I knew about Bush.

Yes NAFTA was Raygun and Thatcher's wet dream! Raygun worked tirelessly on this project (while he still had his marbles). This was to be his pay back to the big business community that he pandered to.

Forum List

Back