NBC and Macy's just promote Trump,& screw over pageant girls

I just figured out where the OP came up with this malarkey --- Fox Noise. Apparently Donald T. Rump was on Bill O'Reilly last night tossing the victim card out:

Rump farted thusly:
"we have fifty of the most lovely women you've ever seen, right now in Louisiana, and they have been abandoned by NBC and abandoned by Univision"​

Get that? They dump HIM, and he bravely hides behind women as human shields.

What a lying fuckbag. NBC and Univisión now have a better defamation suit against him than he has on his bullshit hiding behind women and the idea that TV networks are the government.

And the OP actually bought this line -- hook, line and sinker. :disbelief:
Gullible's Travels...

There's an old joke about the Trump that goes like this:

Donald Trump is at a convention and happens to be sharing an elevator with a beautiful woman. Suddenly the woman presses the emergency stop button and throws herself at Donald who catches her in his arms. The woman breathlessly pleads, "Oh Mr. Trump, you can do what you want with me. Anything!"
The Trump purses his lips for a moment then replies, "What's in it for me?"

The reason I told you this joke is because it is a humorous look at how Donald Trump really thinks. So, when you observe Trump as a candidate going forward remember this joke. It just might give you some insight into his motives for running.

And then he threatens to sue her...

That's spot-on accurate too. I can't for the life of me figure out why anybody gives this asshat the time of day. It's like some sort of hypnotic masochism.
The reason is simple, my friend. You see, whether or not you have ascertained it or not, the sad fact is that 90% of the people on Earth are imbeciles. They are essentially filler. They all serve important functions so the other 10% can make history and drive our species forward. I call it Factor 10. So don't strain your brain trying to understand humans because there's nothing to understand about most of them. They're idiots so why would there be?

You are probably wondering whether you are one of the 90% or one of the 10%. According to my book "Factor 10", if you have to ask that question, you're probably in the 90%.

Donald Trump is at a convention and happens to be sharing an elevator with a beautiful woman. Suddenly the woman presses the emergency stop button and throws herself at Donald who catches her in his arms. The woman breathlessly pleads, "Oh Mr. Trump, you can do what you want with me. Anything!"

The reason I told you this joke is because it is a humorous look at how Donald Trump really thinks. So, when you observe Trump as a candidate going forward remember this joke. It just might give you some insight into his motives for running.

That's spot-on accurate too. I can't for the life of me figure out why anybody gives this asshat the time of day. It's like some sort of hypnotic masochism.
The reason is simple, my friend. You see, whether or not you have ascertained it or not, the sad fact is that 90% of the people on Earth are imbeciles. They are essentially filler. They all serve important functions so the other 10% can make history and drive our species forward. I call it Factor 10. So don't strain your brain trying to understand humans because there's nothing to understand about most of them. They're idiots so why would there be?

You are probably wondering whether you are one of the 90% or one of the 10%. According to my book "Factor 10", if you have to ask that question, you're probably in the 90%.

I don't. I just enjoy busting them.

I find delicious the irony that the same wags who two weeks ago were harping all over Rachel Dolezal for pretending to be black when she's not, now appear on the completely opposite side when it's Donald T. Rump pretending to be a victim when he's not.

Ya can't make this place up.

Concerning PC

A politician has to play the PC game or risk losing votes--lots of key votes.

Any candidate that does not understand this can't possibly expect to win--hence why Trump is a joke candidate.

Think about. Trump sunk his candidacy while announcing. That does not strike you as odd?

I don't. I just enjoy busting them.

I find delicious the irony that the same wags who two weeks ago were harping all over Rachel Dolezal for pretending to be black when she's not, now appear on the completely opposite side when it's Donald T. Rump pretending to be a victim when he's not.

Ya can't make this place up.
You've got that right. The truth is way stranger than fiction in the new liberal America.

Its still deprivation.......I said nothing about them having a right......I was talking about what was the right thing to do by them.

If you agree they don't have the right to a TV show, meaning the TV company has the right to choose to present what it wants --- then where exactly is this 'deprivation'??

Deprivation of ---- what?

deprivation of their chance in the spotlight. Are you really that daft? They went into this thing thinking they might have a night on that stage with millions watching through NBC............now not........

I hope every single one of them sue NBC for this..............because of its prissy little PC fit ...it has hurt their potential careers.

But you just agreed they don't have the right to television exposure. How is one "deprived" of something they don't have the right to in the first place? You're saying NBC owes them a living now?

Having it both ways: Priceless! :eusa_dance:

So on what grounds could they "sue"? You're as bad as Rump with the suit-happy obsession.

NBC has a morality clause in their contracts. Everybody that's on one of their shows agrees to it. So they exercised it. Also known as "Wednesday".

It doesnt have a fucking thing to do with "rights" asshole. It has to do with implied promises, & maybe contracts.

the word "deprived" is not automatically tied with "rights" except maybe in your puny little mind.

On top of your (hopefully) willful ignorance, you're also putting words in my mouth. "a living" ,...no....just what was originally scheduled, or similar substitute.

"morality clause"..........what is that, but an excuse for their prissy PC fit.

Sure does have to do with contracts, and morality clauses -- which have been used in TV, movies and sports franchises for close to 100 years.

Here's what it looks like --- and this is the actual NBC contract language:

‘“If artist commits any act or becomes involved in any situation, or occurrence, which brings artist into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or which justifiably shocks, insults or offends a significant portion of the community, or if publicity is given to any such conduct . . . company shall have the right to terminate.”’​

This is the clause that let NBC take Brian Williams off the air and that other wacko cable channel to kick Phil Robertson off without breach of contract. Morals clauses go back to 1921.

Any more questions?

Hes not the artist assssssshole.........any questions

I just figured out where the OP came up with this malarkey --- Fox Noise. Apparently Donald T. Rump was on Bill O'Reilly last night tossing the victim card out:

Rump farted thusly:
"we have fifty of the most lovely women you've ever seen, right now in Louisiana, and they have been abandoned by NBC and abandoned by Univision"​

Get that? They dump HIM, and he bravely hides behind women as human shields.

What a lying fuckbag. NBC and Univisión now have a better defamation suit against him than he has on his bullshit hiding behind women and the idea that TV networks are the government.

And the OP actually bought this line -- hook, line and sinker. :disbelief:
Gullible's Travels...

the OP I think said that before Trump did, & didn't see the interview at any rate ...and the ladies are true collateral damage, for some PC bullshit fit of NBC's

If you agree they don't have the right to a TV show, meaning the TV company has the right to choose to present what it wants --- then where exactly is this 'deprivation'??

Deprivation of ---- what?

deprivation of their chance in the spotlight. Are you really that daft? They went into this thing thinking they might have a night on that stage with millions watching through NBC............now not........

I hope every single one of them sue NBC for this..............because of its prissy little PC fit ...it has hurt their potential careers.

But you just agreed they don't have the right to television exposure. How is one "deprived" of something they don't have the right to in the first place? You're saying NBC owes them a living now?

So on what grounds could they "sue"? You're as bad as Rump with the suit-happy obsession.

NBC has a morality clause in their contracts. Everybody that's on one of their shows agrees to it. So they exercised it. Also known as "Wednesday".

It doesnt have a fucking thing to do with "rights" asshole. It has to do with implied promises, & maybe contracts.

the word "deprived" is not automatically tied with "rights" except maybe in your puny little mind.

On top of your (hopefully) willful ignorance, you're also putting words in my mouth. "a living" ,...no....just what was originally scheduled, or similar substitute.

Sure does have to do with contracts, and morality clauses -- which have been used in TV, movies and sports franchises for close to 100 years.

‘“If artist commits any act or becomes involved in any situation, or occurrence, which brings artist into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or which justifiably shocks, insults or offends a significant portion of the community, or if publicity is given to any such conduct . . . company shall have the right to terminate.”’​

This is the clause that let NBC take Brian Williams off the air and that other wacko cable channel to kick Phil Robertson off without breach of contract. Morals clauses go back to 1921.

Any more questions?

Again, "artist" is the theatrical term, like "talent". Doesn't mean anybody has "artistic talent" -- it's a function. Like Technical Director or Foley Editor.

Any more questions?

Again, "artist" is the theatrical term, like "talent". Doesn't mean anybody has "artistic talent" -- it's a function. Like Technical Director or Foley Editor.

Trump is the owner..............he doesnt even have to make an appearance.....and from what I remember doesn't.

What an asshole:

"“In response to Mr. Trump’s comments about the golf industry ‘knowing he is right’ in regards to his recent statements about Mexican immigrants, we feel compelled to clarify that those remarks do not reflect the views of our organizations,” the joint statement to the Golf Channel said. “While the LPGA, PGA of America, PGA Tour and USGA do not usually comment on presidential politics, Mr. Trump’s comments are inconsistent with our strong commitment to an inclusive and welcoming environment in the game of golf.”
Golf organizations the latest to back away from Donald Trump MSNBC

Now I read that Trump was a democrat till 2008....I doubt this....but if true I think it looks more like what I said before, that maybe hes been hired to provide some sort of pompous morality play against the republican base, a foil for the establishment.

I guess George Will and some other republican commentator raised a similar possibility.

Hasn't it been around 2 weeks since his announcement?, and weren't his finances supposed to be at least partially public?, yet I haven't heard the media delve into it.

Now I read that Trump was a democrat till 2008....I doubt this....but if true I think it looks more like what I said before, that maybe hes been hired to provide some sort of pompous morality play against the republican base, a foil for the establishment.

I guess George Will and some other republican commentator raised a similar possibility.

Hasn't it been around 2 weeks since his announcement?, and weren't his finances supposed to be at least partially public?, yet I haven't heard the media delve into it.

Yeah he's been a Democrat, a Republican, whichever way the winds blow in his favor at the time. The only political party he seems to be consistent with is the Wig.

Hee hee. :rofl:

He says he learned to do that in the real estate bidness, playing ball with whatever team would help him score. Basically he's a whore, who got rich enough whoring that now he's graduated to Pimp.

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

I have considered the possibility that Trump is actually getting paid by NBC and Macy's, as a part of a kind of pompous morality play. ....you know.....If you raise questions about immigration policy what might happen is you get boycotted.

NBC is erratic. Expect no rhyme or reason to anything they do. They kept Brian Williams, for god's sake.

Macy's is populist. They'll sell their grandmother's into slavery if that seems to be the best way to maintain popularity with the public.

Yeah he's been a Democrat, a Republican, whichever way the winds blow in his favor at the time. The only political party he seems to be consistent with is the Wig.

Hee hee. :rofl:

He says he learned to do that in the real estate bidness, playing ball with whatever team would help him score. Basically he's a whore, who got rich enough whoring that now he's graduated to Pimp.

and perhaps who he's whoring for is HIllary....Whoring for Hillary....maybe should be his campaign slogan

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

I have considered the possibility that Trump is actually getting paid by NBC and Macy's, as a part of a kind of pompous morality play. ....you know.....If you raise questions about immigration policy what might happen is you get boycotted.

NBC is erratic. Expect no rhyme or reason to anything they do. They kept Brian Williams, for god's sake.

Macy's is populist. They'll sell their grandmother's into slavery if that seems to be the best way to maintain popularity with the public.

selling their grandmother into slavery?.....yeah, thats sounds like it would be real popular with the public....

Macy's probably gets a lot of the crap it sells from third world wage slaves......perhaps they dont like the fair trade portion of Trump's message.

Forum List

Back