NBAstore.com ad messing up my computer....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Anyone else have this happening when this ad come up?

get adblock.
Every time I've tried using one of these "anti" programs the result was either total failure to solve a given problem -- or the introduction of worse problems. The only 100% effective anti-virus program I've ever used has been Windows Essentials, which I've been using with Windows-7 since it was introduced and it's served me well with zero problems and many successful virus removals.

get adblock.
Every time I've tried using one of these "anti" programs the result was either total failure to solve a given problem -- or the introduction of worse problems. The only 100% effective anti-virus program I've ever used has been Windows Essentials, which I've been using with Windows-7 since it was introduced and it's served me well with zero problems and many successful virus removals.

so far ad blocker is working like a charm.......I haven't had this site running this smoothly for a long time.....

Yes, on Safari. I don't like Firefox on my OS, It's way too slow. The Best ad and the NBA ad are misbehaving. Others have complained about it. Please, please, please either ditch those ads or remove that ad space on the upper right under one's user Id and number of messages, etc. It's making this site unusable. NO OTHER SITE I GO TO HAS THIS PROBLEM.

Forum List

Back